• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why are there still Monkeys?

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Dear Quatermass, They don't understand since they don't follow the Evol Religion which has NO evidence for it's wild claims. God exposes the Incomplete, False Assumptions of the ToE as completely False. This is because man was "formed of the dust of the ground" on the THIRD Day Gen 2:4-7 BEFORE the first Stars of our world put forth their light on the FOURTH Day. Gen 1:16

History also disagrees with the ignorant idea that magical evolution produced Human intelligence in Apes. Want empirical evidence of the False Historic Teaching of Evolism? Or would you prefer to sit back and ACT like you already know? God Bless you.
Are you serious, Aman or are you pulling our leg? Where do you get this stuff?
NO evidence? There is overwhelming evidence. As much or more than the theories that germs cause disease of that the Earth revolves around the Sun.
Religion? How is evolution anything like a religion?
Magical? The ToE is a theory of mechanism. As both a scientific theory and a mechanism there there can be nothing magical about it. Creationism, on the other hand is entirely an assertion of magic.

Mycroft

Ministry of Serendipity
Dear Quatermass, They don't understand since they don't follow the Evol Religion which has NO evidence for it's wild claims. God exposes the Incomplete, False Assumptions of the ToE as completely False. This is because man was "formed of the dust of the ground" on the THIRD Day Gen 2:4-7 BEFORE the first Stars of our world put forth their light on the FOURTH Day. Gen 1:16

History also disagrees with the ignorant idea that magical evolution produced Human intelligence in Apes. Want empirical evidence of the False Historic Teaching of Evolism? Or would you prefer to sit back and ACT like you already know? God Bless you.

BTW, There are still Monkeys because NONE of them magically changed into Humans, as the False ToE is forcing it's Godless ideas upon our little children. Adam, the FIRST Human was made long BEFORE the common ancestor of Apes.

In Love,
Aman

Dear Aman, our Esteemed Bible Belieber.

I consider your posts an act of derailment.

TheScholar

Scholar

BTW, There are still Monkeys because NONE of them magically changed into Humans, as the False ToE is forcing it's Godless ideas upon our little children. Adam, the FIRST Human was made long BEFORE the common ancestor of Apes.

In Love,
Aman

Even the Jews that wrote that though of it as inter-textual and metaphoric. It didn't become the "literal" creation story until later Christians started to claim so.

Triumphant_Loser

Libertarian Egalitarian
It's a common question asked of me: WHY R THUR STILL MUNKEES!? They cry.

10479075_867760409911638_8199345893797374141_n.jpg

We ain't come frum no munkees, the devil put all them there fossils there to cunfuze all dem dere sci-un-tists with their fancy book lernin' and such.:D

Triumphant_Loser

Libertarian Egalitarian

In Love,
Aman

I'll just leave this here...

img39.jpg

Aman777

Bible Believer
Man being "formed of the dust of the ground" just spells magic not science. We are all star dust sure, that evolved intelligence but didn't happen magically in one day.

Dear idav, Is breathing life into a formed Being any different from the Being coming from nothing? Perhaps you could explain the magic of Abiogenesis? God Bless you.

In Love,
Aman

Aman777

Bible Believer
Are you serious, Aman or are you pulling our leg? Where do you get this stuff?

Dear Seyorni, From Genesis and I'm as serious as a heart attack. Don't you notice that NO one refutes me? It's because they cannot. IF they could, they would, but they can't. That's because my view is supported by the AGREEMENT of Scripture, Science, and History.
NO evidence? There is overwhelming evidence. As much or more than the theories that germs cause disease of that the Earth revolves around the Sun.

The evidence contained within the DNA and ERVs of the common ancestor of Apes, in EVERY Human, is easily explained and was explained thousands of years ago. Read Gen 6:1-4 and you will learn that Humans, the descendants of Adam, can marry and produce children with the sons of God (prehistoric people). It is HOW Human intelligence was spread over this entire Planet, just 10k years ago.

Without the evidence contained in the DNA and ERVs, which entered the Human race because Noah's grandsons married and produced children with prehistoric people, the False Assumptions of the ToE are soundly refuted. Today's Humans have the Human intelligence which ONLY Adam and God had, Gen 3:22 AND we also have the contaminated blood of the sons of God (prehistoric mankind). We did NOT evolve from the sons of God (prehistoric people) since Humans came from the common ancestor of ALL Humans. Adam, EXACTLY as told in Genesis.

Religion? How is evolution anything like a religion?

It's because it's a "Belief" or a False Assumption, which cannot be supported by Science and History. True Evolution is nothing but changes within His kinds over time but Evols have gone beyond this simple meaning and entered the Religious world by Falsely teaching our children that we evolved from the common ancestor of Apes. This is refuted by God's Truth in that Adam was made long BEFORE our Planet, on the first world, which was totally destroyed in the Flood. He was made on the 3rd Day, Gen 2:4-7 BEFORE the first Stars of our Cosmos which put forth their light on the 4th Day Gen 1:16 or some 13.7 Billion years ago in man's time.

Magical? The ToE is a theory of mechanism. As both a scientific theory and a mechanism there there can be nothing magical about it. Creationism, on the other hand is entirely an assertion of magic.

Evols have Falsely Assumed that we evolved from Apes and such a thing would have to be Magic. Also, where's the evidence? Human intelligence doesn't show up in our bones, or in our Blood. That's because it's Invisible. Today's Science CANNOT explain the difference between Human and animal intelligence but Evols expect us to fall for the idea that they can detect the difference Hundreds of thousands of years ago. I don't believe them. Where's the Beef? Do they have I.Q. Tests? or did they just make a Mistake by ignoring the Flood?

HOW do they come to the conclusion that we evolved from Apes? It's because they have REJECTED God's Truth in Genesis. That Truth is that Humans were made long Before our Earth, some 9 Billion years, in man's time, BEFORE the common ancestor of Apes lived, making it IMPOSSIBLE that Humans could have evolved from animals made long AFTER Humans were made.

Read ll Peter 3:3-7 and you will find that Scripture speaks of Adam's world as the world (Kosmos) that THEN WAS and also speaks of the heavens and earth WHICH ARE NOW. For all of these reasons and many, many, more, the Theory of Evolution is shown to be nothing but a Satanic Lie, dreamed up by men who have rejected God's Truth. God Bless you.

In Love,
Aman

Aman777

Bible Believer
I'll just leave this here...

img39.jpg

Dear Triumphant, Why? These are the bones of the sons of God (prehistoric people) who looked exactly like Humans and could produce children with each other. Can you tell us from these bones WHICH one had Adam's Human intelligence and which one did NOT? Of course not and neither can Evols. All they have is Bluff. I have God's Word for what really happened, and He exposes the False Assumption. God Bless you.

In Love,
Aman

Aman777

Bible Believer
Dear Aman, our Esteemed Bible Belieber.

I consider your posts an act of derailment.

Dear Quatermass, Is that WHY you cannot refute them? Go ahead and try. It gives me the opportunity to show you details which will really throw you for a loop. Early Christians were described as people who turned the world upside down. Act 17:6 It's time to do it again and stop the False Teaching Evols are forcing upon our children. God Bless you.

In Love,
Aman

Mycroft

Ministry of Serendipity
Dear Quatermass, Is that WHY you cannot refute them? Go ahead and try. It gives me the opportunity to show you details which will really throw you for a loop. Early Christians were described as people who turned the world upside down. Act 17:6 It's time to do it again and stop the False Teaching Evols are forcing upon our children. God Bless you.

In Love,
Aman

Dear Aman, our Esteemed Berble Belieber.

No, it is not because I cannot refute them. At the risk of breaking forum rules, it is because they are just pants-on-head-pencils-up-nose lunacy. And I suspect you may be a troll.

blackadder_fagin.jpg

Triumphant_Loser

Libertarian Egalitarian
Dear Aman, our Esteemed Berble Belieber.

No, it is not because I cannot refute them. At the risk of breaking forum rules, it is because they are just pants-on-head-pencils-up-nose lunacy. And I suspect you may be a troll.

blackadder_fagin.jpg

We can't refute him, because he's making up the science as he goes, so he can make up ways to justify it as he goes along as well. It's quite simple really... for example... Aman cannot refute that I'm actually a unicorn from planet Mars that has taken on Human form. See... It's easy to make up pseudoscientific bull crap.

Last edited:

Aman777

Bible Believer
We can't refute him, because he's making up the science as he goes, so he can make up ways to justify it as he goes along as well. It's quite simple really... for example... Aman cannot refute that I'm actually a unicorn from planet Mars that has taken on Human form. See... It's easy to make up pseudoscientific bull crap.

Dear Triumphant, What is there to be afraid of? IF I'm just a Troll, then it should be easy for the highly educated minds, on these boards, to refute me in some kind of way, but they don't. I suppose it's easier to pretend that someone who supports his views with the AGREEMENT of Scripture, Science, and History, is just nuts. Thanks for confirming the false accusations of your friends. God Bless you.

In Love,
Aman

Mycroft

Ministry of Serendipity
Dear Triumphant, What is there to be afraid of? IF I'm just a Troll, then it should be easy for the highly educated minds, on these boards, to refute me in some kind of way, but they don't. I suppose it's easier to pretend that someone who supports his views with the AGREEMENT of Scripture, Science, and History, is just nuts. Thanks for confirming the false accusations of your friends. God Bless you.

In Love,
Aman

Let me be more frank with you, as my politeness seems to have been misinterpreted as spirited debate.

Please do not post in my threads again. Every thread you post in turns into a freak-show centred around your, frankly, mushroom-dream beliefs. You derail every thread you enter with this rubbish. You are proselytizing and you are annoying. Go away.

idav

Being
Premium Member

In Love,
Aman

You've been refuted on several threads by many posters. You can keep your arrogance, others will stop attempting to talk to a wall. Of course anything you say in faith or opinion is not going to be refuted yet you won't at the very least acknowledge the difference, spouting things that are opinion based on faith is not an argument.

Triumphant_Loser

Libertarian Egalitarian

In Love,
Aman

You have been refuted... On multiple occasions. You just ignore the evidence we've given, and then say we haven't given any. Also...Prove I'm not a descendant of shape shifting martian unicorns. Should be easy for your "highly educated" mind.