• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why are there deadly storms, accidents and diseases?

illykitty

RF's pet cat
I see natural disasters as an opportunity to come together and do good.

Also, sometimes things like that happen to our own fault. Natural disasters can increase due to global climate change or us trying to control nature, diseases can happen due to us overlooking something in the environment, accidents because we don't pay enough attention or something was faulty...

Last edited:

Sand Dancer

Crazy Cat Lady

Also, sometimes things like that happen to our own fault. Natural disasters can increase due to global climate change or us trying to control nature, diseases can happen due to us overlooking something in the environment, accidents because we don't pay enough attention or something was faulty...

I like that!!!!

Koldo

Outstanding Member

Do good to... ammend the bad.