• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Who's dis'Putin we'll soon have King Putin?

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
It would be Tsar Vladimir, I would think, although I'm not sure which number he would be. Vladimir I held the title of Grand Prince, not Tsar. He was also called Vladimir the Great.

So, Russia has had the Rurik Dynasty, the Romanov Dynasty, and now the Putin Dynasty.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Oh those Russians.

Well, it's hard to say. I'm sure that Putin knows what happened to the last Tsar. He started off with the people worshiping the ground at his feet, only to end up being utterly despised.

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
It would be Tsar Vladimir, I would think, although I'm not sure which number he would be. Vladimir I held the title of Grand Prince, not Tsar. He was also called Vladimir the Great.

So, Russia has had the Rurik Dynasty, the Romanov Dynasty, and now the Putin Dynasty.

Tsarcastic the First? :D

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
Well, it's hard to say. I'm sure that Putin knows what happened to the last Tsar. He started off with the people worshiping the ground at his feet, only to end up being utterly despised.

And his poor family suffered because of this. :(

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
Kremlin confirms new title of SUPREME RULER for Vladimir Putin is being considered | Daily Mail Online

Vladimir Putin could become Russia's 'Supreme Ruler' when he steps down as president under proposed changes to the country's constitution, it emerged today. The Kremlin confirmed that the new title was one of several proposals but played down its significance claiming Putin 'has no view' on it.

Come on Trump, your hero is showing the way. :D
He may also have discovered a way to lengthen his lifespan. I think he's using dark medicine: cloning himself and having spare parts sewn in to keep himself young. Soon he will be able to have new skin sewn to his flesh, too. We are looking at maybe 200 more years with him ruling that country.

Harel13

Am Yisrael Chai
Staff member
Premium Member
He may also have discovered a way to lengthen his lifespan. I think he's using dark medicine: cloning himself and having spare parts sewn in to keep himself young. Soon he will be able to have new skin sewn to his flesh, too. We are looking at maybe 200 more years with him ruling that country.
For all we know, he's really Julius Caesar, risen to power once more.

Brickjectivity

Staff member
Premium Member
For all we know, he's really Julius Caesar, risen to power once more.
Julius Caesar is immortal? I didn't know...oh...right. I did read that he became divine, or at least he claimed that he did. That's some scary stuff.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

He's a Sith Lord?

Brickjectivity

Staff member
Premium Member
He's a Sith Lord?
Stevicus I am only half-joking. He is unnaturally healthy for his age. He's probably going to live a lot longer than normal. I suspect that is going to be true for a lot of wealthy people. You can do a lot of things which recently were not possible like buy blood, buy organs, have parts grown, etc. Even a human heart has been grown in a lab though it has not been installed into anybody. So my joke is half true. We may be looking at a very long lived philosopher king.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Stevicus I am only half-joking. He is unnaturally healthy for his age. He's probably going to live a lot longer than normal. I suspect that is going to be true for a lot of wealthy people. You can do a lot of things which recently were not possible like buy blood, buy organs, have parts grown, etc. Even a human heart has been grown in a lab though it has not been installed into anybody. So my joke is half true. We may be looking at a very long lived philosopher king.

Well, they did go to a lot of trouble to preserve Lenin's body under glass, which I always thought to be a bit ghoulish and somewhat cheesy.

So, maybe this is the next step, using science to preserve and extend a leader's life indefinitely.

Brickjectivity

Staff member
Premium Member
Well, they did go to a lot of trouble to preserve Lenin's body under glass, which I always thought to be a bit ghoulish and somewhat cheesy.

So, maybe this is the next step, using science to preserve and extend a leader's life indefinitely.
My greatest objection is that absolute authority grows insanity within a leader. I have always thought of modern Russians as pragmatic and realistic, but this enthroning stuff indicates they are close to ignoring reality -- if the rumor is true.