• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Who would you have an affair with in Scripture?

Nimos

I'd go with Queen Esther, or Judith the Hebrew lady who saved Israel by seducing and decapitating the enemy general. It is said her beauty saved a whole nation from destruction, and I find it kinda sexy what she did behind enemy lines. :p

I'd think women would be drawn to want to get screwed by Sampson, with his herculean strength to destroy the Dagon temple with bare hands, tear a lion to pieces, destroy 1,000 giant dreaded Philistine warriors with a jaw bone.

If you had to have an affair with a figure from Scripture, who would it be?
Eve, that way I could also have a quick chat with God about that tree :D

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
Well, we have beautiful heavely maidens (Apsaras - Rambha, Menaka, Urvashi, etc.). They are understanding but I am really past that age. But then perhaps in the form of souls in heaven, I will get the potency back. I am an atheist, but atheist also can reach heaven if their deeds are good at least in Hinduism.

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member
I'd go with Queen Esther, or Judith the Hebrew lady who saved Israel by seducing and decapitating the enemy general. It is said her beauty saved a whole nation from destruction, and I find it kinda sexy what she did behind enemy lines. :p

I'd think women would be drawn to want to get screwed by Sampson, with his herculean strength to destroy the Dagon temple with bare hands, tear a lion to pieces, destroy 1,000 giant dreaded Philistine warriors with a jaw bone.

As Joseph, why would I sin against God.

We Never Know

No Slack

Have you ever wondered how its called an affair when there is nothing fair about it o_O

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I cannot imagine going behind my boyfriend's back, even in jest.

How about if it's not behind your BFs back, would it make a difference if he was in agreement or even his suggestion?