• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Who would you have an affair with in Scripture?

Spiderman

Veteran Member
I'd go with Queen Esther, or Judith the Hebrew lady who saved Israel by seducing and decapitating the enemy general. It is said her beauty saved a whole nation from destruction, and I find it kinda sexy what she did behind enemy lines. :p

I'd think women would be drawn to want to get screwed by Sampson, with his herculean strength to destroy the Dagon temple with bare hands, tear a lion to pieces, destroy 1,000 giant dreaded Philistine warriors with a jaw bone.

If you had to have an affair with a figure from Scripture, who would it be?

Saint Frankenstein

Gone
Premium Member
Jesus. :rolleyes: You know there couldn't be one better, especially if you believe He is God.

Either Him or Mary Magdalene, especially if she looked anything like Monica Bellucci in the Passion of the Christ.

(I'm single as hell and I'm pretty sure both of them were single, too, so that's not an affair. Who knows, we could've fallen in love and got married, so what's the problem. Lol.)

Last edited:

robocop (actually)

Premium Member
I'd go with Queen Esther, or Judith the Hebrew lady who saved Israel by seducing and decapitating the enemy general. It is said her beauty saved a whole nation from destruction, and I find it kinda sexy what she did behind enemy lines. :p

I'd think women would be drawn to want to get screwed by Sampson, with his herculean strength to destroy the Dagon temple with bare hands, tear a lion to pieces, destroy 1,000 giant dreaded Philistine warriors with a jaw bone.

If you had to have an affair with a figure from Scripture, who would it be?
Well those women at the start of the Mahabharata are interesting, but that woman who tempted David must have been pretty attractive to get him to write all of Psalms to repent.

VoidCat

Pronouns: he/him/they/them
My bad. By affair where I grew up just meant sexual relationship, even if you are single. Just to clarify.
Did someone say sexual affair? Unlikely for me haha...but if I had to...like had to choose someone...

Who in the bible is rich?

Solomon i believe was. I would sleep with him. But he slept with lots and lots of women...soooooo....I dont want an std...hmmmm....i don't know?

Last edited:

RestlessSoul

Years ago I read Jospeh Heller’s comic novel God Knows. One of the the themes was King David’s sexual obsession with Bathsheba, Queen of the Hittites, whose husband he had killed so that he could seduce her. Heller’s David had it bad, as they say; if the real affair was like that, no wonder it made it into the Bible..,

blü 2

Veteran Member
Premium Member

Holofernes
told Judy not to get ofernes.
He misheard when she said
he was going to give her head.​

RestlessSoul

What about Abraham? He was supposedly rich...dont think he slept with as many woman. Imma go with the old.guy Abraham

Depends what you mean by rich; Abraham probably had lots of tents and goats, but if you don’t like sleeping in tents, and you hate the smell of goat, you might be better off with someone like Pharoah.

VoidCat

Pronouns: he/him/they/them
Depends what you mean by rich; Abraham probably had lots of tents and goats, but if you don’t like sleeping in tents, and you hate the smell of goat, you might be better off with someone like Pharoah.
Good point...hmmm...you know what. Lets go with Joseph from the old testament. As long as he gets permission from his wife.

Hold

Abducted Member
Premium Member
Affairs are for people in emotional pain..IMO..... The OP was changed to 'Who in the Bible would you like to sleep with?'( by author)....There is no sexual experience that can come close to the high that two people in love are on,whether celibate or intimate. It is magical,electrifying,numbing,crazy etc. It does make the world go round! And I don't want to sleep with anyone from the Bible.

Last edited: