• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Who was Muhammad?

Who was Muhammad?

• Muhammad claimed to be the Massenger of God, and He truly was Messenger of God

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Muhammad claimed to be the Messenger of God, but He was a Charlatan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Muhammad was a good man, who claimed to be Messenger, but He knew He was not really Messenger

• Muhammad did not claim to be a Prophet, it is all invented stories

• Muhammad was a madman who imagined he was a Messenger of God

• I don't know because I cannot figure it out

• I don't know because I haven't investigated completely

• Most probably He was not a Messenger of God

• Most probably He was Messenger of God

• Total voters

danieldemol

Premium Member
None of the poll options reflect my thinking as "mad man" seems to imply more than just delusional to me, the Baha'i baggage associated with the term mad-man seems to imply a degree of incoherence.

But I believe He most probably was not a Messenger of a benevolent All-knowing Omnipotent God.

In my opinion.

InvestigateTruth

None of the poll options reflect my thinking as "mad man" seems to imply more than just delusional to me, the Baha'i baggage associated with the term mad-man seems to imply a degree of incoherence.

But I believe He most probably was not a Messenger of a benevolent All-knowing Omnipotent God.

In my opinion.
So, you think Muhammad sincerely believed He was Messenger of God, but most probably He was not because He was delusional?

I added two more options.

Last edited:

Exaltist Ethan

Bridging the Gap Between Believers and Skeptics
Maybe I’m just brainwashed by Christians but I always considered Muhammad not a very good person. There’s a lot of controversy regarding him. Didn’t he kill a lot of people and marry girls under aged? Yeah, not good in my opinion. Most people could be better prophets if they were in the same position, do better than him and harm less people in the meantime.

InvestigateTruth

Maybe I’m just brainwashed by Christians but I always considered Muhammad not a very good person. There’s a lot of controversy regarding him. Didn’t he kill a lot of people and marry girls under aged? Yeah, not good in my opinion. Most people could be better prophets if they were in the same position, do better than him and harm less people in the meantime.
Do you think there is a good, accurate and trustworthy history about life of Muhammad?