• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Who was Baha'u'llah?

Who was Baha'u'llah?

• Baha'u'llah claimed to be a Manifestation of God, and truly He was the Manifestation of God.

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • Baha'u'llah claimed to be return of Christ, but He was a Liar

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • Bahaullah claimed to be Messenger of God and He was sincere but He was delusional

Votes: 17 40.5%
  • Baha'u'llah was a good man with good intentions but He knew He is not a Prophet

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Bahaullah was a philosopher, and never claimed to be return of Christ

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't know and I don't even care

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • I don't know, because I have not investigated

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • I don't know for sure, because I cannot figure it out

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It is not possible to really know

Votes: 1 2.4%

• Total voters

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
There is a test for confirming prophets truth. It is said they will be known by their fruits. And it asks a specific question.

"Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?" Matthew 7:16

And my answer to that question is yes they do.

Because I can hear their grapes are in their place of thorns, and their figs are in their place of thistles.

The high places also of Aven, the sin of Israel, shall be destroyed: the thorn and the thistle shall come up on their altars; and they shall say to the mountains, Cover us; and to the hills, Fall on us. Hosea 10:8

Prophets put different word symbols into alignment with their speech. They are very specific in what they are saying.
They are speaking an interweaving multiple layers of symbols into specific positions.

That is the reason why there are grapes in the same position as thorns, and figs in the same position as thistles.

A fruit is known by another symbol which can be confirmed sharing its same position. It is a sign language.

So it is easy to see which prophets speak like this. Prophecy is word placement so we can see which prophecies are true. They "happen" as their positioning is confirmed.

Do any writings of Baha'u'llah have a sentence where he puts two seemingly unrelated words together like two symbols?
Any two keywords in a single sentence that are also used in writings of the Bible or the Quran?

We can check his fruit. Just as there are figs in the thistles there are also figs in the stars. Like what does Baha'u'llah say about the moon , the stars, and the sun? Or what does he say about valleys, the hills and the mountains? What does he say about the sea, the river, and the stream?

What symbols does he attach to them?

Can Baha'u'llah show in his words that he gathers the figs in thistles in the hills?
Can he show he gathers the grapes in thorns in the mountains?
Fruits: the pleasant or successful result of work or actions: fruit

Baha'u'llah's fruits are shown by His Revelation and His Writings.

His Revelation is what He accomplished (His Mission on earth/ the history of His Cause)
That can be determined by reading about His mission on books such as the following:

God Passes By (1844-1944)
The Revelation of Bahá'u'lláh, Volumes 1-4, which cover the 40 years of His Mission, from 1853-1892.

His Writings can be found in books that are posted online:

The Works of Bahá'u'lláh

WonderingWorrier

Fruits: the pleasant or successful result of work or actions: fruit

Baha'u'llah's fruits are shown by His Revelation and His Writings.

His Revelation is what He accomplished (His Mission on earth/ the history of His Cause)
That can be determined by reading about His mission on books such as the following:

God Passes By (1844-1944)
The Revelation of Bahá'u'lláh, Volumes 1-4, which cover the 40 years of His Mission, from 1853-1892.

His Writings can be found in books that are posted online:

The Works of Bahá'u'lláh

I have seen his writings can be found online at the Bahai library.

There is a word search function to search through his writings there for any word.

I can see Baha'u'llah speaks a lot like this:

"Through Him the ocean of knowledge hath surged amidst mankind and the river of divine wisdom hath gushed out at the behest of God, the Lord of Days".

So here he speaks of oceans and rivers.

But I need to hear him speak specifically like this:

"Then will I make their waters deep, and cause their rivers to run like oil, saith the Lord God". Ezekiel 32:14

Notice the difference?

The above sentence is very specific in what it is saying. There are two seemingly unrelated words/symbols in the sentence.

They might seem to be strange words. Some might think it is magic. Some might think it is not true.

But the words are true. The oil is as the river.

Because both symbols share the same position.

Like this:

Position1 - Position2 - Position3
Sea - River - Stream
Corn - Oil - Wine

The corn, oil, and wine layer of symbols are overlapping the sea, river, stream layer of symbols. So the river is as oil.

This is a layer of three symbols corn, oil, and wine.

And the earth shall hear the corn, and the wine, and the oil; and they shall hear Jezreel. Hosea.

And this is another example of overlapping the two different layers like saying the river being as oil:

And Joseph gathered corn as the sand of the sea, very much, until he left numbering; for it was without number. Genesis.

To better understand the difference between corn, oil, and wine is that the oil is as the river, and the corn is as the sea.

This is something I see Baha'ullah saying that is interesting.

"Well is it with thee who hast quaffed the choice wine of utterance and partaken of the soft flowing stream of true knowledge".

That does have two symbols in one sentence. And if you are listening to what im saying then you will know why I think it is interesting.

The corn is as the sea, the oil is as the river, and the wine is as the stream.

So Baha'u'llah would be correct in putting the words/symbols wine and stream together.

Was that a coincidence or does he repeatedly do it in his writings.