• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Who should partake of the body and blood of Jesus?

kjw47

God still has plans for Israel concerning Israel here is some definitive Scriptures. The bible says in Romans 11:25-29For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in. And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:For this [is] my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins. As concerning the gospel, [they are] enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, [they are] beloved for the fathers' sakes For the gifts and calling of God [are] without repentance Replacement theology is not in the bible we as gentiles were grafted in not that we replace Gods plan for Israel. As far as the 144,000 were does it say that what you are claiming? It does how ever say this: In Revelations 7:4-8
And I heard the number of them which were sealed: [and there were] sealed an hundred [and] forty [and] four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel
Of the tribe of Juda [were] sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Reuben [were] sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Gad [were] sealed twelve thousand
Of the tribe of Aser [were] sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Nepthalim [were] sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Manasses [were] sealed twelve thousand.
Of the tribe of Simeon [were] sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Levi [were] sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Issachar [were] sealed twelve thousand
Of the tribe of Zabulon [were] sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Joseph [were] sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Benjamin [were] sealed twelve thousand. I am sorry allegorical interpretations concerning Israel and his plan for Israel is not biblical.

If one compares the twelve tribes named in the ot--they find that their are two different tribes named in Revelation showing it is not literal but spiritual israel( Gods chosen) being spoken of. Israel was cut off upon the renting of the banner at Jesus death.

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
The JW,s know exactly what Gods word teaches, they live by it daily to the best of their ability. We know what king David knew--The righteous will possess the earth and reside forever upon it. The JW,s look forward to living in Gods kingdom on the earth in Paradise.

Do you believe that one has to be a JW to make it to this paradise on earth?

kjw47

Do you believe that one has to be a JW to make it to this paradise on earth?[/quote

All true servants of God serve Jehovah alone as God, but also do obesiance to our king Jesus. They live to do his will just like Jesus did. 1 John 2:17-- Matt 7:21,22-- Jesus said at John 17:1-6--- This means eternal life, their taking in knowledge of you( Father = Jehovah) and of the one whom you sent forth, Jesus Christ-- in verse 6 the name is Jehovah. In the Lords prayer--the name is Jehovah.( hallowed be thy name)

jasonwill2

Who doesn't like to pretend to be drinking a dead man's blood and eating his flesh?

Seriously though, I think that it's for any Christian basically, but I've heard that if you have some sin on your mind to take it to Jesus first and get it sorted out before you have communion... at least that is one take on the part about some that shouldnt be part of it, which is a temporary state.

disclaimer: I'm not a Christian, but once was

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
Do you believe that one has to be a JW to make it to this paradise on earth?[/quote

All true servants of God serve Jehovah alone as God, but also do obesiance to our king Jesus. They live to do his will just like Jesus did. 1 John 2:17-- Matt 7:21,22-- Jesus said at John 17:1-6--- This means eternal life, their taking in knowledge of you( Father = Jehovah) and of the one whom you sent forth, Jesus Christ-- in verse 6 the name is Jehovah. In the Lords prayer--the name is Jehovah.( hallowed be thy name)

And what do you see as God's will? I get the impression from Christians that it's along the lines of going with the flow, so to speak. Basically any necessary guidance will be provided to them. God will open or close doors for them.

kjw47

And what do you see as God's will? I get the impression from Christians that it's along the lines of going with the flow, so to speak. Basically any necessary guidance will be provided to them. God will open or close doors for them.

Gods will is this--- God teaches Jesus-- Jesus teaches his lead teachers on earth in one single religion, united in love and peace worldwide.( The faithful and discreet slave whom Jesus appointed over all of his belongings( flock) to give spiritual food at the proper time. they teach the flock the will of God. Its all in his written word--some disguised, some plain.
Going with the flow of what??? Jesus said-- you will be hated because you are no part of this world.

Rocky S

Christian Goth
If one compares the twelve tribes named in the ot--they find that their are two different tribes named in Revelation showing it is not literal but spiritual israel( Gods chosen) being spoken of. Israel was cut off upon the renting of the banner at Jesus death.
:facepalm:

idav

Being
Premium Member
Who doesn't like to pretend to be drinking a dead man's blood and eating his flesh?

Seriously though, I think that it's for any Christian basically, but I've heard that if you have some sin on your mind to take it to Jesus first and get it sorted out before you have communion... at least that is one take on the part about some that shouldnt be part of it, which is a temporary state.

disclaimer: I'm not a Christian, but once was
That is about how catholics see it. I don't think it is supposed to atone your sins or anything, I think even Judas was allowed to partake. Jesus just said to do it in remembrance as many people at the table had sinned and would continue to sin.

kjw47

That is about how catholics see it. I don't think it is supposed to atone your sins or anything, I think even Judas was allowed to partake. Jesus just said to do it in remembrance as many people at the table had sinned and would continue to sin.

Judas was dismissed before Jesus taught the members of the little flock to partake of the body and blood.

Rocky S

Christian Goth
Matt 21: 42,43
First of all sorry for the face palm, I should not have gve you one. Now the versus you gave has nothing to do with the 144,000 Jews in Revelations. This prophecy in Matt 21:42-43 has already been fulfilled. Meaning because the pharisees rejected Christ the gentiles are grafted in, and the gentiles took the place of the Jews in the Gospel program. This is not a prophecy about the millennial kingdom, or the literal 144,000 Jews from 12 tribes that are sealed in the tribulation, in the book of Revelations. In versus 44-43 of that same chapter, and chapter 22:1-13 gives an explanation of what Jesus meant in Matt 21:42-43..

idav

Being
Premium Member
Judas was dismissed before Jesus taught the members of the little flock to partake of the body and blood.

I've not seen a verse like that. What gospel has them dismissing Judas before they partook.

kjw47

I've not seen a verse like that. What gospel has them dismissing Judas before they partook.

Possibly Judas was with them when Jesus had the wine-bread, i will have to look into this further, sorry if i erred.

waitasec

Veteran Member
Possibly Judas was with them when Jesus had the wine-bread, i will have to look into this further, sorry if i erred.
ok, and???