• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Who is the Savior?

Conceivia

Working to save mankind
Before Jesus came, the people were waiting for a Savior. Someone who would save mankind, and bring about World Peace. That is what the prophecies told, so that is what the people were waiting for.

The most important element in determining if someone is truly the Savior, is whether or not this person will create World Peace. The Savior must have a strong interest in, and a plan for World Peace.

In order for any person to bring about World Peace, he must somehow get the people to help, and that is where God comes in. See, God created the Bible for this purpose.

In the eyes of God, the person is not what is important. To God, it is the information. Our bodies are nothing more than machines, carrying out a program. The information is the program.

When Jesus came, the people believed he was the Savior, which is also called the "Christ" which means Savior. Jesus said he came not to bring Peace, but rather a sword. Jesus was referring to his body, which came not to bring Peace. The information that would bring Peace, once occupied Jesus' body, so in effect, that made the term "Christ" valid for Jesus. Jesus' body is long dead, but the information of Jesus still lives. That information will bring Peace, but through someone else's body.

So who is now the Savior, or the Christ? Who now carries that information?

As I said, the Savior is the one who will bring about World Peace. He will save mankind, by preventing Nuclear War.... Or he might save what is left of mankind after that... It is our option. We are allowed to prevent Judgment Day, if we choose. In fact, God wants us to prevent Judgment Day.

So, since I have a plan for World Peace, and I believe that plan will work, this means that it is logical and rational for me to believe I am the Savior. To say that I have a plan that will bring about World Peace, is exactly the same as saying that I believe I am the Savior. One is more politically correct, but the meaning is the same.

As an inventor, I am very used to the fact that no one believes an idea will work. That is the way it always is. That is an unwritten law. So how can anyone bring about World Peace with such an unwritten law in place?

The entire purpose of the Bible is bypass the part where nobody believes the plan will work. God intends for the people to support the Savior, and help him bring about World Peace.

See, it is pointless for me to tell you my plan. As an inventor, I know you won't listen. If I tell you, it is only because I want to tell people, but I always know that no one will listen. So the only possibility, is to get you to listen to God.

Think of the legend of the Sword in the Stone. As the legend goes, the one who pulls the sword becomes King. According to legend, Arthur pulled the sword and became King, and created a freedom and equality based society.

Jesus came to bring the sword, and he left it in the stone. Well, actually, Moses actually left it in stone, but Jesus clarified it, made it more recognizable.

Anyway, according to the legend, the one who pulls the sword becomes king. That person is the one identified by God, to be the Savior of mankind.

I've just pulled the sword.

Tony

mainliner

no one can de-borg my fact's ...NO-ONE!!
Before Jesus came, the people were waiting for a Savior. Someone who would save mankind, and bring about World Peace. That is what the prophecies told, so that is what the people were waiting for.

The most important element in determining if someone is truly the Savior, is whether or not this person will create World Peace. The Savior must have a strong interest in, and a plan for World Peace.

In order for any person to bring about World Peace, he must somehow get the people to help, and that is where God comes in. See, God created the Bible for this purpose.

In the eyes of God, the person is not what is important. To God, it is the information. Our bodies are nothing more than machines, carrying out a program. The information is the program.

When Jesus came, the people believed he was the Savior, which is also called the "Christ" which means Savior. Jesus said he came not to bring Peace, but rather a sword. Jesus was referring to his body, which came not to bring Peace. The information that would bring Peace, once occupied Jesus' body, so in effect, that made the term "Christ" valid for Jesus. Jesus' body is long dead, but the information of Jesus still lives. That information will bring Peace, but through someone else's body.

As I said, the Savior is the one who will bring about World Peace. He will save mankind, by preventing Nuclear War.... Or he might save what is left of mankind after that... It is our option. We are allowed to prevent Judgment Day, if we choose. In fact, God wants us to prevent Judgment Day.

So, since I have a plan for World Peace, and I believe that plan will work, this means that it is logical and rational for me to believe I am the Savior. To say that I have a plan that will bring about World Peace, is exactly the same as saying that I believe I am the Savior. One is more politically correct, but the meaning is the same.

As an inventor, I am very used to the fact that no one believes an idea will work. That is the way it always is. That is an unwritten law. So how can anyone bring about World Peace with such an unwritten law in place?

The entire purpose of the Bible is bypass the part where nobody believes the plan will work. God intends for the people to support the Savior, and help him bring about World Peace.

See, it is pointless for me to tell you my plan. As an inventor, I know you won't listen. If I tell you, it is only because I want to tell people, but I always know that no one will listen. So the only possibility, is to get you to listen to God.

Think of the legend of the Sword in the Stone. As the legend goes, the one who pulls the sword becomes King. According to legend, Arthur pulled the sword and became King, and created a freedom and equality based society.

Jesus came to bring the sword, and he left it in the stone. Well, actually, Moses actually left it in stone, but Jesus clarified it, made it more recognizable.

Anyway, according to the legend, the one who pulls the sword becomes king. That person is the one identified by God, to be the Savior of mankind.

Tony
"""So who is now the Savior, or the Christ? Who now carries that information? """

all of us :) ........ You've just got to look deeper into your heart :)

the whole nation .......

Conceivia

Working to save mankind
All of us carry the information, but almost none of us are acting on that information. Almost none of us ARE the information.

If people understood and acted on a fraction of what Jesus said, there would be no wars. People read it, and can repeat it, but they do not become it. They do not change their selfishness and greed. They are not willing to change their lives, to save others.

Some are willing to make the changes, but to fully understand what and how to do it.

See, it is not enough to just have a plan, there has to be an engineer to read the plans, and that engineer is the one who is called the Savior. That engineer is the one who fills in the details.

I recently saw a video where a preacher was saying that we are all to be kings, and that is very true. The people will be the ones with the power. First though, they must accept the Savior.

They say the definition of insanity is to keep doing the same thing and expect a different result. We know that our current ways do not lead to World Peace, so we have to do something different. We have to trust the Savior to lead us on a new path, otherwise we will have Judgment Day.

Tony

Riverwolf

Amateur Rambler / Proud Ergi
Premium Member

Might want to take another look at that (very Pagan) Legend.

The Sword in the Stone ultimately broke, and so the Lady of the Lake had to give the King a new sword, which was Excalibur. While King Arthur's earliest accredited deed is the defeat of the Saxons at the Battle of Baden Hill, which did usher in a new era of relative peace on the island, the Legend goes on to remind us that Day eventually becomes Night, and Summer eventually becomes Winter. King Arthur was mortally wounded by his son Mordred and taken to Avalon, after which the Golden Age he established collapsed, and Britain returned into an age of strife and hardship.

King Arthur is the Once And Future King: Night eventually becomes Day again, and Winter becomes Summer. But they, too, will become Night and Winter again. So the Cycle continues.

Conceivia

Working to save mankind
Actually, I think with legends, you don't want to look to closely at them. Same with the Bible. See, we tell the stories over and over, and each time we change it a little. We remember things slightly different when we retell the story. That process allows the influence of God to enter in, and modify the story to what it needs to be.

When we take the story as absolute fact, we are fooling ourselves.

It is like a metaphor. If you take a metaphor like fact, you totally miss the meaning. Only when you take it as fiction, do you understand it.

For example, when I say "The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence". The fact is, no it is not. So if you take it as fact, you completely missed the meaning.

Tony

negar

Do you know mahdi?
He is the savior
He will come....
God in Bible and Torah says he will come...

Conceivia

Working to save mankind
So how do you know that I am not the Mahdi?

Nothing I read about the Mahdi does not apply to me.

Muhammad's name means "praiseworthy", and my name means "most praiseworthy" or "beyond praise", which is pretty much the same name. Muhammad's father's name means "a servant of God". Not my father's name, but he was called "a servant of God". In Russian, rather than saying "what is your name" they say "how are you called". Your name is what you are called. It is the same thing.

Muhammad also said that the Mahdi is of his lineage and family, which, would only include me if you assume the entire human race is of his lineage and family. Technically, that is true.

More than technically true, actually. In order to have World Peace, we MUST change our thinking to a one people thinking. We MUST think of all of mankind as one family, one blood line. God wants to let us know that it is time that we stop thinking in terms of "lineage" and "our people" and start thinking of all people as our brothers and sisters. Stop thinking in terms of nations, and start accepting all people as one people under God.

Tony

Sees

Dragonslayer
Having a plan to do things does not make you a doer of such things. If you identify a threat to the world/mankind, and then actually save the world/mankind from said threat, you can get the Savior title.

Till then you're simply Tony/Conceivia - as far as I'm concerned.

Conceivia

Working to save mankind
If no one helps the one who has the plan, than the plan will not be realized, and mankind will destroy itself. The whole point of God telling us that there is a Savior, is to get people to listen to that Savior so that the people will save mankind with the guidance of the Savior.

Do you really expect God to do all the work for you? If you do nothing, than what use are you?

Tony

Thief

Rogue Theologian
I say....it's that Fellow willing to open the Door when you knock.
That Fellow who robes you so you are not naked.
A ring for your finger that no one questions your acquisition of garment.

A goblet for your thirst and bread for your hunger.

a washing of your feet.

a sigh of relief that you are home.

Sees

Dragonslayer
If no one helps the one who has the plan, than the plan will not be realized, and mankind will destroy itself. The whole point of God telling us that there is a Savior, is to get people to listen to that Savior so that the people will save mankind with the guidance of the Savior.

Do you really expect God to do all the work for you? If you do nothing, than what use are you?

Tony

Who says nobody here is doing anything to protect, advance, etc. the lives of mankind?

I'm volunteering today from 7am till 7pm...don't need a title or followers. Walk the walk daily without blowing your own horn.

What is it that is unique about your plan or abilities to save anybody, let alone the world?

Conceivia

Working to save mankind
I'm not blowing my horn, I'm blowing the plan's horn. You just don't understand the difference.

I'm not saying I'm any better person than anyone else. There are many people who are kinder, more compassionate, more wonderful. The difference is, I have the plan and I understand the plan.

You people don't seem to understand one important thing. Either we make World Peace, or we will have World War. There are NO OTHER OPTIONS. If you really search the Internet, you will also find, that there are no other plans that can do more than just help a little. I have the only real plan there is.

Almost every time someone gives a seminar or a talk, somewhere between 1/3 to 2/3 of the talk is self promotion. The person talking will tell about themselves.

If you check out my websites, especially my older websites, you will see almost nothing about me. I let the information speak for itself.

Lately, I have been changing, because I realize that you people don't understand the information, so it is pointless to talk about it.

I have to stick to one point, 'cause with every additional point the chances of you understanding gets lower and lower.

So the point is, that God has determined that the only way to get you people to follow the plan to save mankind, is to appoint one person to be your engineer or project leader, and get you to follow that person.

I can't say I agree with that plan either. It doesn't seem likely you people will listen to that either, but God thinks it will work, so that is what I do.

The difference in my plan, is that my plan is not a band aid. It completely fixes the problem, not just help temporarily ease the suffering.

There's 7 billion people in the World. You can not fix the problem by temporarily easing the suffering of a few people. On the other hand, if you could end the suffering of a few people, and then a few more people, and a few more people, and then get more people to do that, than eventually you could end all suffering.

Tony

JamesYaqub

Nobody Special

Tony

The sword that Jesus referred to is a weapon which we use in the struggle against the forces of the Earth which are typified by it's many divisions. The battle is personal. It lays within each of us as individuals. When a man or woman takes up the sword it is not in defense against others. It is internalized. Each of us battles the forces of the world as they affect us. This is what Jesus claimed and what he did when he died in submission on the cross. In this great act of humility he showed each of us the way to victory.

Shall there be world peace? As long as one man seeks domination over another the answer is "no". Could Jesus have forced peace upon the world then or now? Yes he could have but to what end? What would we have learned? Peace without wisdom is an empty and pointless existence.

Spiritual men and women know all this and it is the reason they spend so much time in meditation. It is the reason they are so often so willing to give their lives before hurting others. Here is the ultimate peace that scripture speaks of.

roger1440

I do stuff
Surely God is my salvation; I will trust and not be afraid. The LORD, the LORD himself, is my strength and my defense; he has become my salvation." Isaiah 12:2

Conceivia

Working to save mankind
You have to accept what you are saying as theory, not fact. Jesus commanded you to keep your eyes and mind open, to be ready. If you believe what you say is fact, than your mind is closed.

The problem with your theory, is you neglect to include the fact that the Bible promises World Peace. You claim World Peace is not possible, but for other things you probably say everything is possible with God. If everything is possible with God, than World Peace with free will is also possible with God. So which is it?

Jesus said, if you are not with me you are against me. If you are not working to bring about World Peace, than you are working to bring about World War. If you are not working to save the lives of every man, woman, and child, than you are working to destroy the lives of every man, woman, and child.

When you argue against World Peace, you are arguing for World War. Think about it. If you tell someone to kill someone, do you not share the guilt? If your words prevent someone from helping to save lives, does that not make you a cause of death?

Tony

The Saviour

God sent for us his only son to die. Therefor is Jesus the Saviour or is his Father?
If they were in fact two separate persons, Then surely the Father is credited for the Salvation of man.
How wonderful and loving is our God, for he surely is the Light of the World.

Vishvavajra

Actually, Christ means anointed, not savior. Like "Son of God," it's a title of kingship, based on the view that the Messiah should be the true king of Israel. A lot of people were expecting that to be the literal case, whereas Jesus's students saw him as a different sort of "king" but not really one in the earthly sense. And they said the people who were expecting an earthly sort of king had got it wrong all along. And the perfection of the world did happen, but in a mystical way that would manifest in individual people over time, as Jesus's teachings spread throughout the world. But then people started interpreting them in different ways, so who knows?

Or you could look to the Buddha, who is also the world's savior, with a lot of the same ideas surrounding him, although his tradition has not evolved in the same direction as Christianity.

CMike

Tony
The only saviour for the Jews was, is, and will be G-D.

CMike

The Saviour

God sent for us his only son to die. Therefor is Jesus the Saviour or is his Father?
If they were in fact two separate persons, Then surely the Father is credited for the Salvation of man.
How wonderful and loving is our God, for he surely is the Light of the World.
G-D said there is only him and to worship only him, thus "no only son".

BTW Israel is called G-D's firstborn son.

Conceivia

Working to save mankind
Jesus, Adam, and David are called God's "only begotten son". Israel, seems like God was talking about the nation of Israel. All that stuff is meaningless until you understand the code. It is like reading an encrypted message and trying to make sense of "aw9feliseffseie9f7s7g6uvoirj3" and say it has some meaning, it doesn't until you have the password and encryption algorithms.

Jesus is the lineage of Judah, and prophecy tells us that the scepter (king) is in the line of Judah until the peace maker comes. This means that the actual peace maker is not of the line of Judah. Therefore, Jesus is not the peacemaker.

When we say "A" will continue until "B", we are saying that after "B" happens, "A" will stop, but not before "B". If "A" will not stop, it invalidates the statement. The statement would be meaningless dribble if "A" will not stop.

So that prophecy clearly states that the Jesus of the Bible will not be the peace maker, because many other prophecies clearly state that Jesus was of the lineage of Judah, as well the books of Matthew and Mark.

Tony