• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Who is the Savior?

G-D said there is only him and to worship only him, thus "no only son".

BTW Israel is called G-D's firstborn son.
I am not sure u understand. God is the Saviour.

as far as isreal being "the Lord's first born son." the Lord God Jesus and God being two seperate entities butt he same person, Isreal was the first born son, he was the first to bear a covenant which was to last till the end of time as a tetsimate tot he word of God, and they were the only religion to carry the book of creation to the new age. Isreal was the bearers of wisdoma dn truth and they were the historical record of Gods activities on Earth, that makes Isreal (the nation) Gods first Son (among men), the bearer of Wisdom.

Thief

Rogue Theologian
Before Jesus came, the people were waiting for a Savior. Someone who would save mankind, and bring about World Peace. That is what the prophecies told, so that is what the people were waiting for.

The most important element in determining if someone is truly the Savior, is whether or not this person will create World Peace. The Savior must have a strong interest in, and a plan for World Peace.

In order for any person to bring about World Peace, he must somehow get the people to help, and that is where God comes in. See, God created the Bible for this purpose.

In the eyes of God, the person is not what is important. To God, it is the information. Our bodies are nothing more than machines, carrying out a program. The information is the program.

When Jesus came, the people believed he was the Savior, which is also called the "Christ" which means Savior. Jesus said he came not to bring Peace, but rather a sword. Jesus was referring to his body, which came not to bring Peace. The information that would bring Peace, once occupied Jesus' body, so in effect, that made the term "Christ" valid for Jesus. Jesus' body is long dead, but the information of Jesus still lives. That information will bring Peace, but through someone else's body.

So who is now the Savior, or the Christ? Who now carries that information?

As I said, the Savior is the one who will bring about World Peace. He will save mankind, by preventing Nuclear War.... Or he might save what is left of mankind after that... It is our option. We are allowed to prevent Judgment Day, if we choose. In fact, God wants us to prevent Judgment Day.

So, since I have a plan for World Peace, and I believe that plan will work, this means that it is logical and rational for me to believe I am the Savior. To say that I have a plan that will bring about World Peace, is exactly the same as saying that I believe I am the Savior. One is more politically correct, but the meaning is the same.

As an inventor, I am very used to the fact that no one believes an idea will work. That is the way it always is. That is an unwritten law. So how can anyone bring about World Peace with such an unwritten law in place?

The entire purpose of the Bible is bypass the part where nobody believes the plan will work. God intends for the people to support the Savior, and help him bring about World Peace.

See, it is pointless for me to tell you my plan. As an inventor, I know you won't listen. If I tell you, it is only because I want to tell people, but I always know that no one will listen. So the only possibility, is to get you to listen to God.

Think of the legend of the Sword in the Stone. As the legend goes, the one who pulls the sword becomes King. According to legend, Arthur pulled the sword and became King, and created a freedom and equality based society.

Jesus came to bring the sword, and he left it in the stone. Well, actually, Moses actually left it in stone, but Jesus clarified it, made it more recognizable.

Anyway, according to the legend, the one who pulls the sword becomes king. That person is the one identified by God, to be the Savior of mankind.

I've just pulled the sword.

Tony

that is a new twist...blending scripture to a well known fiction.....
and it would have worked....but...

"I have not come with peace but with a sword"....is the quote attributed to the Carpenter.

Swords sever the living from the dead.

In Revelation...'from His mouth proceeds a double edged sword'
Spoken word, that severs the living from the dead, and the blade cuts to the left and to the right.

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
That is the plan for peace.

It is a code of conduct and fair warning.

So I believe.

Conceivia

Working to save mankind
Jesus is of the blood line of Judah, as Jacob predicted. This means that Jesus can not be the peace maker, 'cause Jacob said that the line of Judah would reign until the peace maker comes. Therefore, Christianity will pretty much end when the real peace maker, of Savior, comes.

Technically, Jesus is also a Savior, because he provided knowledge that will save mankind. There are several people who have saved mankind.

Tony

Starjade

There is a question here in the beginnings that asked who is the Saviour. So let me spare a moment to enlighten you all. A Long Time ago a fellow called Moses freed some Hebrews out of slavery in Egypt. He marched them all out into the desert of Sien {Sein is not a spelling error} and so went that story. Moses was marching them all to a claimed promised land.

During that Time Moses often had chats with the “Living God” as the “Living God” was pleased at how Moses was doing he made a promise that at a Time in the future a great Cataclysm would come upon this earth causing an extinction of the species. However, the “Living God” promised that he would raise up a Prophet who would gather up all the descendants of Abraham just before that apocalypse and this prophesied Prophet would lead his people to safety and a new promised land.

The descendants of Abraham had been waiting thousands of years for that very specific prophesied Deuteronomy Prophet to appear. That is who the real Messiah is and who the true Saviour is. Because by gathering up the descendants of Abraham along with a few alien residents he would be saving their lives in their millions from that ever nearing apocalypse. As everyone else on this Planet will die in that ever nearing apocalypse then that would make the descendants of Abraham the absolute rulers of this Planet because they along with a few Alien residents would be the only ones left alive. All others would become extinct.

Deuteronomy Chapter 18 verse 18:
I will raise them up a prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee; and I will put My words in his mouth, And he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him.

Deuteronomy Chapter 18 verse 19:
And it shall come to pass, that whosoever will not hearken unto My words which he shall speak in My name, I will require it of him.

Naturally there are religious fanatics for whatever reason who had no patience and so they tried to invent the coming of that particular Prophet. So to make it appear as if he had come and gone Tsk Tsk Tsk…..

Also many loonies came out of the woodwork claiming to be that very specific Prophesied Prophet. It became almost an ego trip. The Romans of course created the belief that the New Testament character Jesus was that very specific Prophet. The whole of the New Testament is a testimony to that claim.

Muhammad of Islamic fame however, later in time and not realising Christians claimed Jesus to be that long awaited Deuteronomy Prophet. Began to claim the Christians Angel Gabriel had appeared and told him that he alone was that long awaited Deuteronomy Prophet and he began claiming that he alone was that long awaited prophesied Deuteronomy Prophet. That is now the Islamic claim. :)

Their problem is that the "Living God" only promised to raise up only one singular Prophet.

So the Christians for Jesus and Muslims for Muhammad -one or both just have to be lying. Their claims stand against the actual word of the "Living God". This imaginary angel Gabriel is clearly seen in history to be standing against the actual word of the "Living God".

Oh what a wicked web they weaved when they planned to deceive. They got caught out by the short and curlies. :)

Deuteronomy Chapter 19 verses 15 onwards law and the words of the Old Testament and the many prophesied signs in the heavens all establish that the Roman Christians were deceptive liars. Their fabricated character Jesus could not have been that long awaited prophet. And Mad Muhammad believed in Jesus and believed Jesus was the prophet that the Christians claimed Jesus to being. Not realising he then proclaimed himself to being the very same Prophet he believed Jesus to be.

Further 11 Chapters of the Quran glorify Jesus as being the prophet the Christians proclaimed Jesus to be. Not realising whom the Christians had claimed Jesus to be. So Muslims for Muhammad and the Christians for Jesus both are claiming Jesus and Muhammad to being that very specific long awaited Deuteronomy Prophet. Now how silly is that?

The thing is to establish that you are that very specific long awaited Prophesied Prophet then you would need extraordinary evidence backed up by a miracle. Furthermore, it would have to be established in accordance with Deuteronomy Chapter 19 verses 15 onwards and the very many prophesied signs in the heavens. Which did not occur during the Times when the characters Jesus or Muhammad were claimed to have lived. Nor were the descendants of Abraham scattered during those Times to the four corners of the globe as the original Prophecy said.

The Christians and Muslims fell way short of establishing their claims but still managed to brainwash many children into believing in something that could not ever be true.

The descendants of Abraham always needed a King to rule over them after Moses disappeared. So they were allowed human Kings. However, they all waited for that specific Prophesied Deuteronomy Prophet to appear as their Saviour and he ultimately would rule over them as the King of all descendants of Abraham. And to him the “Living God” said they must hearken. Not that human’s ever paid any attention to obeying the actual wishes of the “Living God”

So then that is who the actual Messiah the actual Saviour truly is.

Be sure despite the claims it can easily be established that the fictitious character Jesus and Muhammad were not who they are claimed to be. But as children can be brainwashed and humans beguiled they did fabricate their own religious beliefs and gain power over the people along with their money in taxes.

The true Saviour and Messiah is that long awaited prophet that the “Living God” promised Moses he would raise up. Nobody else can walk in that Deuteronomy Prophets shoe’s. The known rank of that specific prophesied Deuteronomy Prophet is King. A Lord King - a King of Kings. Furthermore, he would carry a knowledge of an ever nearing apocalypse that will cause extinction to the oxygen breathing life forms on this Planet. However, cos he is a very clever fellow with a most unusual mind then this long awaited Prophet would know a way to survive to an extinction.

Provided of course the descendants of Abraham did as the Living God had advised which is to hearken to the words of the Prophesied Prophet. If so then in their millions even billions many could be saved. That is what makes the rank and meaning of the title Saviour valid. OK…..

Last edited:

Starjade

I am curious to know if any of you actually know about those many prophesied signs in the heavens that were prophesied to occur when the real prophesied Deuteronomy Prophet appeared.

Conceivia

Working to save mankind
There is a question here in the beginnings that asked who is the Saviour. So let me spare a moment to enlighten you all. A Long Time ago a fellow called Moses freed some Hebrews out of slavery in Egypt. He marched them all out into the desert of Sien {Sein is not a spelling error} and so went that story. Moses was marching them all to a claimed promised land.

During that Time Moses often had chats with the “Living God” as the “Living God” was pleased at how Moses was doing he made a promise that at a Time in the future a great Cataclysm would come upon this earth causing an extinction of the species. However, the “Living God” promised that he would raise up a Prophet who would gather up all the descendants of Abraham just before that apocalypse and this prophesied Prophet would lead his people to safety and a new promised land.

The descendants of Abraham had been waiting thousands of years for that very specific prophesied Deuteronomy Prophet to appear. That is who the real Messiah is and who the true Saviour is. Because by gathering up the descendants of Abraham along with a few alien residents he would be saving their lives in their millions from that ever nearing apocalypse. As everyone else on this Planet will die in that ever nearing apocalypse then that would make the descendants of Abraham the absolute rulers of this Planet because they along with a few Alien residents would be the only ones left alive. All others would become extinct.

Deuteronomy Chapter 18 verse 18:
I will raise them up a prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee; and I will put My words in his mouth, And he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him.

Deuteronomy Chapter 18 verse 19:
And it shall come to pass, that whosoever will not hearken unto My words which he shall speak in My name, I will require it of him.

Naturally there are religious fanatics for whatever reason who had no patience and so they tried to invent the coming of that particular Prophet. So to make it appear as if he had come and gone Tsk Tsk Tsk…..

Also many loonies came out of the woodwork claiming to be that very specific Prophesied Prophet. It became almost an ego trip. The Romans of course created the belief that the New Testament character Jesus was that very specific Prophet. The whole of the New Testament is a testimony to that claim.

Muhammad of Islamic fame however, later in time and not realising Christians claimed Jesus to be that long awaited Deuteronomy Prophet. Began to claim the Christians Angel Gabriel had appeared and told him that he alone was that long awaited Deuteronomy Prophet and he began claiming that he alone was that long awaited prophesied Deuteronomy Prophet. That is now the Islamic claim. :)

Their problem is that the "Living God" only promised to raise up only one singular Prophet.

So the Christians for Jesus and Muslims for Muhammad -one or both just have to be lying. Their claims stand against the actual word of the "Living God". This imaginary angel Gabriel is clearly seen in history to be standing against the actual word of the "Living God".

Oh what a wicked web they weaved when they planned to deceive. They got caught out by the short and curlies. :)

Deuteronomy Chapter 19 verses 15 onwards law and the words of the Old Testament and the many prophesied signs in the heavens all establish that the Roman Christians were deceptive liars. Their fabricated character Jesus could not have been that long awaited prophet. And Mad Muhammad believed in Jesus and believed Jesus was the prophet that the Christians claimed Jesus to being. Not realising he then proclaimed himself to being the very same Prophet he believed Jesus to be.

Further 11 Chapters of the Quran glorify Jesus as being the prophet the Christians proclaimed Jesus to be. Not realising whom the Christians had claimed Jesus to be. So Muslims for Muhammad and the Christians for Jesus both are claiming Jesus and Muhammad to being that very specific long awaited Deuteronomy Prophet. Now how silly is that?

The thing is to establish that you are that very specific long awaited Prophesied Prophet then you would need extraordinary evidence backed up by a miracle. Furthermore, it would have to be established in accordance with Deuteronomy Chapter 19 verses 15 onwards and the very many prophesied signs in the heavens. Which did not occur during the Times when the characters Jesus or Muhammad were claimed to have lived. Nor were the descendants of Abraham scattered during those Times to the four corners of the globe as the original Prophecy said.

The Christians and Muslims fell way short of establishing their claims but still managed to brainwash many children into believing in something that could not ever be true.

The descendants of Abraham always needed a King to rule over them after Moses disappeared. So they were allowed human Kings. However, they all waited for that specific Prophesied Deuteronomy Prophet to appear as their Saviour and he ultimately would rule over them as the King of all descendants of Abraham. And to him the “Living God” said they must hearken. Not that human’s ever paid any attention to obeying the actual wishes of the “Living God”

So then that is who the actual Messiah the actual Saviour truly is.

Be sure despite the claims it can easily be established that the fictitious character Jesus and Muhammad were not who they are claimed to be. But as children can be brainwashed and humans beguiled they did fabricate their own religious beliefs and gain power over the people along with their money in taxes.

The true Saviour and Messiah is that long awaited prophet that the “Living God” promised Moses he would raise up. Nobody else can walk in that Deuteronomy Prophets shoe’s. The known rank of that specific prophesied Deuteronomy Prophet is King. A Lord King - a King of Kings. Furthermore, he would carry a knowledge of an ever nearing apocalypse that will cause extinction to the oxygen breathing life forms on this Planet. However, cos he is a very clever fellow with a most unusual mind then this long awaited Prophet would know a way to survive to an extinction.

Provided of course the descendants of Abraham did as the Living God had advised which is to hearken to the words of the Prophesied Prophet. If so then in their millions even billions many could be saved. That is what makes the rank and meaning of the title Saviour valid. OK…..

I don't see anything in those verses which state the this prophet would be a descendant of Abraham. It says "from among their brethren". That does not mean a descendant of Abraham. This is where people go wildly astray. We are all one in the eyes of God. We are all brothers and sisters. There are times in prophecies where it specifies a specific blood line, but this is not one of them.

Tony