• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Who is the best NHL team?

Who is the best NHL team over the last ten years?

• Ottawa

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Philadelphia

• Atlanta

• Carolina

• Anaheim

• San Jose

• Calgary

• Colorado

• NY Rangers

• Total voters

klubbhead024

Who the hell could vote for Buffalo?!? They have had 2 good seasons in a row, but just about nothing before that!

ChrisP

Veteran Member
Mate, the only thing I like about NHL is that rule where the Ref's can't stop a fight til someone hits the ice.

klubbhead024

ChrisP said:
Mate, the only thing I like about NHL is that rule where the Ref's can't stop a fight til someone hits the ice.

Thats not quite true, they can break it up, they usually just don't because they don't want to be hit.

Booko

Deviled Hen
klubbhead024 said:
Overall in NHL history... yes.... in the last 10 years, hell no
They'll get over it.

Besides, I have a certain familial attachment to the team. :)

If you knew my last name, I'm sure it would click. I'll give you a small hint -- the "boo" in Booko represents the sound of the first syllable of my last name, and the meaning isn't "butcher." ;)

(Did I mention I teethed on a hockey puck?)

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
My beloved Canuks seem to play by the politically correct rule book and practically burst out in wild adoring cheers when the other team scores a goal, simply because someone was able to. God knows, the Canuks don't seem to be able to do this, so it must be a thrill for them when they see it happen up close and personal.

Canuk player 1: "Wow. They got a goal man! Did you see that? Alright!"
Canuk player 2: "What's a goal, man? Is that that fishing net thing they are drying?"

*Both doff their gloves and start clapping enthusiastically*

Folks may well understand why our national sport is not especially important to Vancouverites. I think we tolerate them because they show others that we have a pretty good sense of humor.

silvermoon383

I believe the Canucks of Vancouver are superior warriors. -Teal'c

I have to agree with the big guy. Why? Because Teal'c's never wrong!

groovyable

I wish i could say Edmonton... yet the Oilers have only won the conference recently and got our bums kicked in the finals. Yet overall i'd say the red-wings they always put up a good fight and have a good set of players.

fandhfan

Canucks all the way - especially now they have Luongo - he is the reason why they are going to win the cup this year - well i hope so anyway.

BFD_Zayl

whooo! go detroit! as soon as we get some fair ref's we will do alot better, if anyone say the Detroit/Nashville game last night, you know what i am talking about, nashville was hitting some players so hard with the sticks it cut.