• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Who is Satan?

Well, if you worship satan....tell me how do you know he exists? Are your beliefs essentially derived from the bible? And also does Satan speak to you? If so what does he say? because the christians say that the Holy spirit speaks to them constantly as well. Thank you much :party:

MTAIE

Er.. Like the person who answered the 'questions about satanism' thread, I'm not a satanist either, although I have beliefs pretty much the same as them (I just don't care for a tag or a group).

I'll take these one by one:
Well, if you worship satan....tell me how do you know he exists?
They don't worship satan, they worship themselves. It's pretty much atheism with certain doctrinal/living guidance. They use the moniker so that it can be associated with the thing christians (supposedly) fear most.

Are your beliefs essentially derived from the bible?
Nope, their beliefs are pretty much what could be derived from a combination of Friedrich Nietzsche/Anton Lavey.

And also does Satan speak to you? If so what does he say?
You're an idiot :wink: (not really, but that's a stupid question)

To copy painted wolf, here's a link to the website for the church of satan, take a look at some of the reading materials. http://www.churchofsatan.com/home.html

Wow, I wouldn't exactly call him an idiot. Many christians do say that the holy spirit/god/whatever speaks to them. If one did not know that Satanism was essentially aethiesm, then it would seem a logical thought that maybe the antithesis of christians thought they were getting messages from their head honcho...
There are no stupid questions, only smug cocky replies...

painted wolf

Grey Muzzle
fra... speaking from a Satanic view point... not my wholely natural view mind you.

Yes there are stupid questions, Satanist who talk with christians that say they have conversations with god would call them stupid as well...

I wouldn't say that Satanism is essentally athiesm, they are theists, they just don't beleive in an all good, all loveing, all punnishing, guilt tripping god.

and the essance of Satanism is the smug cocky reply... 8)

wa:do

Yes, Wolf, but as MTAIE stated, he is not a satanist, so excuses for rudeness are out the window:p
And uninformed does not equate stupidity. An interestinlearning about something denotes lack of stupidity and willigness to shed ignorance. The few satanists i know are generally very polite and friendly people. They just aren't to be trifled with, and I can respect that.

well my questin about satinists being able to talk to satan was a serious question. as i said christians claim they are in contact with the holy spirit and it spks to them and whatever.

DJEllipse

MTAIE said:
They don't worship satan, they worship themselves. It's pretty much atheism with certain doctrinal/living guidance. They use the moniker so that it can be associated with the thing christians (supposedly) fear most.

HA! thats kinda funny... a true christian doesn't fear satan in any way whatsoever. in fact, its technically the other way around satan fears true christians, (not religious lukewarm christians) true followers of christ have complete power (through christ) over satan, and anything he can toss at them

THE DEVIL

It's amusing when "christians" (I assume in our nation that all people are christian, since we see nothing else) talk about other knowledges, other cultures, other religions... They invariably sound like that yakity yak commentator on cnn or fox newschannel... The big "line" is so easy to see these days that it's like swinging at the moon with a fly swatter, you're liable to hit it. I am happy with it because that means that it can be used in the future to fuel the ignorance that will be coming our way. The new ignorance is much like the old ignorance... it goes out the same way. Rather horribly.

At any rate much of what one hears about Satan is mixed with false notions and odd debates. Worshipping Satan is a very good idea. Not enough people do this. It's a sexy thing to do. Satan is definately hotter that say Moses or juish jesus... We should have someplace to go to be lustful about satan... for a more acceptable America... one which despises the hypocracy of the one way ticket.

It's really a matter of where you're at. Many are familiar with an ordered existance. It makes the place much roomier.....

It will be interesting to see this old American reason that we've had going on for about 30 years self destruct.

It's close these days.....

I know someone's been counting them.
satanrules02.JPG

huajiro

DJEllipse said:
MTAIE said:

HA! thats kinda funny... a true christian doesn't fear satan in any way whatsoever. in fact, its technically the other way around satan fears true christians, (not religious lukewarm christians) true followers of christ have complete power (through christ) over satan, and anything he can toss at them
I think its all a bunch of bs anyway. Satan shows up to anyone Christian or Satanist, you'll be cleaning up a puddle. Try finding a true Christian, I don't personally think it exists.

huajiro

THE DEVIL said:
It's amusing when "christians" (I assume in our nation that all people are christian, since we see nothing else) talk about other knowledges, other cultures, other religions... They invariably sound like that yakity yak commentator on cnn or fox newschannel... The big "line" is so easy to see these days that it's like swinging at the moon with a fly swatter, you're liable to hit it. I am happy with it because that means that it can be used in the future to fuel the ignorance that will be coming our way. The new ignorance is much like the old ignorance... it goes out the same way. Rather horribly.

At any rate much of what one hears about Satan is mixed with false notions and odd debates. Worshipping Satan is a very good idea. Not enough people do this. It's a sexy thing to do. Satan is definately hotter that say Moses or juish jesus... We should have someplace to go to be lustful about satan... for a more acceptable America... one which despises the hypocracy of the one way ticket.

It's really a matter of where you're at. Many are familiar with an ordered existance. It makes the place much roomier.....

It will be interesting to see this old American reason that we've had going on for about 30 years self destruct.

It's close these days.....

I know someone's been counting them.http://www.visibleh20.com/satanrules02.JPG
I understand your attitude toward Christianity completely. I just don't understand exactly what a Satanist could believe in. If you are not for evil, mayhem, violence, sin.....you would be as much of a hypocrate as many of the Christians you are talking about.

What exactly does a Satanist stand for?

xander-

There are many types of satanism, the most common would be the sterotypical; worshipper of the devil. In this belif, you dont belive in mayhem and violence. But you do belive in spirits of evil, of the anti-christ and sex. This belif would be relativly new, but you can still see the resemblance.

There is also the ancient, and that dates back all the way to the god set of anciet Egypt. This belives in personal gain, murder for personal gain and, above all, that:
From Anton Zsander LaVej: The one on the highest pyramid of skulls can see the furthest

Then, finally, there is the rivals of christianaty. These people, are people who don't belive in the christian belifs, and therefor are called "Satanist", not by themselfs but by the other. To explain this better, you should read "Angels and Demons" by Dan Brown.

So really what you are asking depends basicly on what kind it is. Hope i could help with new informations.

-Xander

huajiro

xander- said:
There are many types of satanism, the most common would be the sterotypical; worshipper of the devil. In this belif, you dont belive in mayhem and violence. But you do belive in spirits of evil, of the anti-christ and sex. This belif would be relativly new, but you can still see the resemblance.

There is also the ancient, and that dates back all the way to the god set of anciet Egypt. This belives in personal gain, murder for personal gain and, above all, that:
From Anton Zsander LaVej: The one on the highest pyramid of skulls can see the furthest

Then, finally, there is the rivals of christianaty. These people, are people who don't belive in the christian belifs, and therefor are called "Satanist", not by themselfs but by the other. To explain this better, you should read "Angels and Demons" by Dan Brown.

So really what you are asking depends basicly on what kind it is. Hope i could help with new informations.

-Xander
Thank you for that....hmmm, I am liking this Satanism so far.:jam:

may

Satan​
the Devil

Definition: The spirit creature who is the chief adversary of Jehovah God and of all who worship the true God. The name Satan was given to him because of his becoming a resister of Jehovah. Satan is also known as the Devil, because he is the foremost slanderer of God. Satan is described as the original serpent, evidently because of his using a serpent in Eden to deceive Eve, and for this reason "serpent" came to signify "deceiver." In the book of Revelation, the symbolism of a devouring dragon is also applied to Satan.

Zionic86

Anyone who worships satan is a hyppocrite, if they were to truly worship satan they would end their existence by killing themselves. God is the nucleus of a cell, the cell is existence. Satan is an infection/virus and hes grabbing onto the part of the cell that we are in right now. much like aids. THe whole belief of satan is this, Humans suck, im a virus, and i think its wrong that humans exist, so the opposite of good is done to us untill our kind perishes, however it most likely wont work that way in the end. That is satan. Athiests anger satan by just being alive, its impossible to argue that. thats the way life is. ALl my personal opinion tho. what do the rest of you think satan is. BTW my opinion is the reason im not athiest. I dont know why people are athiest and frankly i dont care enough to think about why people reside in a certain religion, im just a confused person looking around me so im not dogging on athiests. I could be dead wrong, u never know.

Zionic86

Quote " We should have someplace to go to be lustful about satan... "

My opinion: If he let u go to his lustfull place, he would say HAHA tricked you and end ur existence completely because he is the virus of existence. Agreeing with satan is agreeing with the opposer of the master of all that can ever be mastered. To test to see if your worthy of eternal life with himself and everyone else worthy, he allows his opposer to live among you, here on earth. to see how you react. Think bout what ur doing and where you are before you start saying you want to molest orgy with satan. You dont know satan, if he ever wanted u to molest orgy with himself he'd give you the signs to do so since hes powerful enough. But satan is just a metephorical virus to a cell. And the thing that created the virus is metephorically the nucleus of existence, the nucleus of existence can destroy the virus anytime it wants. Things have to be setup by a nucleus, not random nothingness that just so happenned to work .

xander- said:
I'm sorry but you are very wrong. Traditional Satanists do not condone murder. A lot of Traditional Satanists are more spiritual than you obviously realise.

DontFearMe said:
Well, if you worship satan....tell me how do you know he exists? Are your beliefs essentially derived from the bible? And also does Satan speak to you? If so what does he say? because the christians say that the Holy spirit speaks to them constantly as well. Thank you much :party:
I know he exists because...well...I just know. He might not exist to anyone else though as this is simply my belief.

None of my beliefs are derived from the bible.

There is no booming voice of Satan. His voice is an inner feeling, a silent voice.

t3gah

Isis-Astoroth said:
I know he exists because...well...I just know. He might not exist to anyone else though as this is simply my belief.

None of my beliefs are derived from the bible.

There is no booming voice of Satan. His voice is an inner feeling, a silent voice.
Those who heard an inner voice in Bible times were possessed by satans...:sarcastic