• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Who is Responsible for God(s)

Clara Tea

It's reality. Satan and his forces are not being nice to us. They are oppressing us and we are holding to dear life. If we don't fight, we will face more severe oppression.

Without resistance, what we face will be worse.

Giving the enemy the right to kill you while you do nothing back, is not good, it's evil and cowardness.

Maybe Satan is getting a bad reputation?

Consider that the all-powerful God isn't answering prayers, and allows evil (and Satan).

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
It's reality. Satan and his forces are not being nice to us. They are oppressing us and we are holding to dear life. If we don't fight, we will face more severe oppression.

Without resistance, what we face will be worse.

Giving the enemy the right to kill you while you do nothing back, is not good, it's evil and cowardness.

Does this apply to everyone? Should we all stand up and fight those that don't agree with us?

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
What about those who worship Satan? Don't they have a right to their religion, too? They believe that Satan merely wants them to sing and dance (compared to the Puritans who believe that such things are evil).

They can worship Satan but if they oppress, they should expect to meet resistance.

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
does anyone need to be responsible for one god, or many gods?

shouldn't a god, or gods, be able to take care of self vs it's believers having to fuss and fight over it?
I do not believe there are gods, I believe there is only one God.

I don't believer that anyone has to be responsible for God because I believe that God is fully self-sufficient and fully self-sustaining.