• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Who is Mark Luskin?

KHPR

Social Meritocratist
I was sent a link today to the following article recently written by David Icke, a conspiracy theorist who believes that the Temple of Set is involved with reptilian aliens from outer space. While Magister Luskin has been a guest on the show a couple of times I am rather shocked that I never even got a mention in the article. I suppose I need to play with lizards a bit more doing reptilian kundalini yoga.

David Icke said:
Who is Mark Luskin?

As those of you who pay attention know the Temple of Set has been engaged in a public mind control initiative under the guise of a simple Podcast at KHPR: The Voice of Darkness for several years. Inn addition to the usual Setian voices of Dr. Michael A, Aquino (retired Lt. Col. in the US Army specialized in PsyOps and accused Child Abuser), Stephen E. Flowers (Wotanic S&M "Professor of Germanic Studies" with connections to underground German Nazi cults) and Don Webb (Fiction writer and SEC insider) has been one figure who previous to this has been unheard of: Mark Luskin.

Previous to this podcast's release little was heard about Mark Luskin in the Temple of Set. Yet he has been features on the show more than any other guest and has been given free reign to present on whatever topics he feels like. What topics has he chosen? How to join the group and an exultation for transsexuals, queers and other sexual extremists to practice diabolical Sex Magic.

After a year of investigation here is what I have been able to turn up on this elusive figure:

- Descended from a Brooklyn family of Irish descent associated with organized Crime, Banking and ironically Law Enforcement.

- Educated in Roman Catholic Schools including a high school noted for its association with Big Business and the Mafia. During this time he met Junky Queer writer William S. Burroughs which coincides with Burroughs' entry to the "Chaos Magic" Illuminati group, the Illuminates of Thanateros.

- He attended a CIA infiltrated Rockefeller One SUNY Campus on Long Island while being intimately involved with the local political machine, including those who signed off on the installations at Camp Hero. Studied Anthropology, Religious Studies, Psychology and Studio Art.

- Worked behind the scenes at a major Pharmaceutical Company as a consultant on Mind Control in Litigation, Advertising and manipulation of Safety Data. He also consulted on Satanic topics with the Wall Street Journal and the NY Press, usually to quash stories on the Temple of Set's activities in New York. My source at the NY Press said that he casually mentioned involvement with the Council of Foreign Relations, though this has not been confirmed.

-He consulted for the Church of Scientology to help them better use he Black Magic L. Ron Hubbard has done with rocket scientists Jack Parsons.

- Spent time within the manipulative, controlling and hedonic community documented at length in "We Live in Public" which was clearly an experiment in Mind Control, drug and violence based conditioning techniques.

- Is said to have been responsible for the set up of the Dreamachine in the Basement of the Hammerstein Ballroom during the Disinfo.Con event in 2000. You may not know that the Dreamachine, invented by the Hashish and Assassin obsessed degenerate artist Brion Gysin, was said to be responsible for Kurt Cobain's suicide.This event included the exhortation by comic book writer Grant Morrison for his audience to engage in sex magic and the event organizer Richard Metzger to out himself and those on stage as the Illuminati.

- Seen passing under the WTC on 9/11 and to have been seen near WTC 7 before its collapse. His whereabouts the next few days is unknown though he was seen a few weeks later in the American South West , including Las Vegas.

- Travelled to East Africa to connect with surviving ancient and abominable Setian Cults, including taking part in their Cattle Mutilations and DMT based drug rights under the cover of doing Paleoanthropological work into Human Origins.

- Physically trained in the arts of Kundalini (Reptilian) Yoga and a variety of Japanese Martial Arts, including the Art of Assassination, Ninjutsu. One contact mentioned he had trained with both US and Israeli Special Forces.

- His current whereabouts are unknown, having not been see locally since he resigned from running the Temple of Set's NYC group. He has however been keeping a high profile online, both through the podcast and via social media DARPA/CIA front Facebook. On Facebook especially he has been using known Project Monarch material as triggers in his uploaded photos.

Those with whom I have spoken seem particular concerned that Mark Luskin may actually be involved with the Temple of Set under an agenda of taking the group over for some even more sinister group or murders, mind controllers and seekers after the End of the World: The Process Church of the Final Judgement.

BE EXTREMELY CAREFUL WHEN DEALING WITH THIS MAN!

blackout

Violet.
:facepalm:

I have never used the facepalm before.

Lovely hit piece.

Magister Adams....
You REALLY need to get yourSelf a spot on Coast to Coast AM ;)
(formerly the Art Bel show) to fairly represent the ToS. :D
http://www.coasttocoastam.com/
Lizard or no lizard.

I would subscribe to the show
just so I could listen and call in.

People are so horrified
about things they know absolutely nothing about.
It's amazing.:rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

blackout

Violet.
Hopefully people consider that they are reading the work of a man
who proports that many of our public figures are reptilian aliens
disguised in human form.

The only people nuttier than David Icke
are the people who sit at his word.

Really though? Is the man for real?
Or is he pulling a very bizarre LBM.

Purposeful Slander and Misrepresentation though,
should be righted.

MacKinnon

should be righted.

Why bother? Anybody capable of seeing the article for what it is, utter trash, isn't needing their intelligence insulted by a public refutal. Anybody who isn't capable of seeing that article for what it is can't really be considered a threat, these are the kind of people that could easily be neutralised by turning on a gameboy and leaving on the reptilian mind control program,tetris.

MacKinnon

Aside from that, I can't even find a link to this article on David Icke's website. Although it is posted in the forums by a user awomancrossed who only to date has 2 posts since joining in august, but it is not cited as being from David Icke himself. Yes this includes a google search with text from the article, and Temple of Set and Mark Lushkin as keywords on Icke's own search function for his site.

blackout

Violet.
should be righted.

Because people who make an entire living on misrepresentation
and slander... all be it, even though much of it is obviously moronic....
IMO, It would be best if someone pushed them off their track.

No matter how much drivel surrounds talk of "murders",
those kinds of unsubstantiated associations are only "allowable"
if nobody goes after the guy.

But whatever, it's not my name.
and the ToS is not even my organization.
Just let people say whatever they want I guess.

I guarantee if anything unsubstantiated
were levied against the Roman Catholic Church
and one of it's Bishops
their leagues and lawyers wouldn't sit back quietly.

I'm just sayin.

I guess it really depends on weather it's you,
and weather you care if others publically misrepresent
or slander you, or your organization.
You think people's stupidity won't affect you?
That's fine.
No one's gunna defend your own honor
if you don't.

Those with whom I have spoken seem particular concerned that Mark Luskin may actually be involved with the Temple of Set under an agenda of taking the group over for some even more sinister group or murders, mind controllers and seekers after the End of the World: The Process Church of the Final Judgement.

BE EXTREMELY CAREFUL WHEN DEALING WITH THIS MAN!

Last edited:

blackout

Violet.
Aside from that, I can't even find a link to this article on David Icke's website. Although it is posted in the forums by a user awomancrossed who only to date has 2 posts since joining in august, but it is not cited as being from David Icke himself. Yes this includes a google search with text from the article, and Temple of Set and Mark Lushkin as keywords on Icke's own search function for his site.

Well obviously if it's not even real,
just someone's private joke..... :shrug:

Ahanit

I had to read the Article twice, and I must say... I have read many crazy things in my life, but this is a really good basic for a book....

The question is who is more crazy, the writer or the reader..

@Ultra Violett

No one's gunna defend your own honor if you don't.

Thats true but, if you look around how many nonsense is written in the Internet are you sure it has a sense to deal with people who write artikles no one can take as reality. There are others who turn the truth in a form much more dangerous for the Individual and the group in their focus. I think it has more sense to look on their fingers than on a wiriting like this...

Sometimes I ask myself where this people get the Ideas for such a story.. My grandparents had really worked for the CIA short after World War II, when all began...
But it is so hard also for me to get real true information about, that I really wonder about the Fantasy which must involved in this stories...

As Book Authors I think they can really make good money.

MacKinnon

Well obviously if it's not even real,
just someone's private joke.....

"Obviously" implies certainty, which is incompatible with "if" statements. In any case, it's not obvious who the actual author of the article is or its intended purpose.

I guarantee if anything unsubstantiated
were levied against the Roman Catholic Church
and one of it's Bishops
their leagues and lawyers wouldn't sit back quietly.

You can't guarantee that because you can't be sure of any claim made against the RCC being substantiated or not until the aftermath of court proceedings and a verdict reached, and even then you still can't ever really be sure of anything other than who won the case, if it even gets to court.

Enough time has been spent by Michael Aquino and others over the years in answering the typical lies and slander that occasionally float around. There is plenty of information available to combat the disinformation. I won't speak for anyone else, but I've got no interest leading cattle to water.

On a more personal basis, I agree it is up to the individual concerned to take action against what is written about them or not. But for me it'd have to be really worth my time and attention, it'd have to actually be exhibiting a disruptive effect on my day to day life before I'd bother with it at all.

I don't measure my honor by the same standards that other people might, and it is not subject to lies, slander, or praise. Anybody can say whatever the hell they like about me, my being is not reduced or elevated to whatever status they paint of it. Now if people want to make my life difficult in the process and attack my person, then I'll fight back and not just to win, but to destroy. So a great deal of discernment goes a long way in helping to distinguish between what is a legitimate threat, and what isn't worth expending effort on.

blackout

Violet.
should be righted.

Was a general statement.

It's hardly worth qualifying with even one more post.

(UV should remember to stay away from the word should.
and general statements.)

Last edited:

blackout

Violet.
And I still think Magister Adams would make a great Coast to Coast guest. :p

(having nothing at all to do with David Icke:rolleyes: or whoever.)

Tol

Tol
So after all the time that I've devoted to reptilian kundalini yoga, esoteric Reploti Occultism, and eating crickets, it was all for not?!

Not so much as a single UFO named in my honor?

I simply refuse to believe that.

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
Over the years the Temple of Set has been the target for quite a few "occult/Satanic conspiracies", one that sticks out in my mind is the "ToS world domination conspiracy", (though that actually might not be such a bad idea.) But conspiring with alien reptiles? Members of the "Order of Leviathan" might find this David Icke's article quite amusing.

Eschatas

Does anyone know if any of what was written about Mark is true or not? Or is it being discounted just because it is on a "kook" board?

Kori Houghton

Restricted
From LuciferHorus's reply:

"Essentially Aqunio appears to be an inheritor of Crowley's tradition, and Crowley's influence clearly comes through in his writings; his writings (thus far in my readings) I think would be positively received by most Thelemites; and the Temple of Set adheres to a general Thelemic philosophy (as indeed does La Vey's Church of Satan).

Essentially Aqunio appears to be an inheritor of Crowley's tradition, and Crowley's influence clearly comes through in his writings; his writings (thus far in my readings) I think would be positively received by most Thelemites; and the Temple of Set adheres to a general Thelemic philosophy (as indeed does La Vey's Church of Satan)."

:p

awomancrossed sounds a lot like Mary Sue Mother of God aka Curio.

KHPR

Social Meritocratist
And I still think Magister Adams would make a great Coast to Coast guest. :p

(having nothing at all to do with David Icke:rolleyes: or whoever.)

Only if I got to wear sunglasses, chain smoke and wear sideburns and a 70's 'stache. :)

Xeper,
Magister Robert Adams
Host, KHPR: The Voice of Darkness

KHPR

Social Meritocratist
Does anyone know if any of what was written about Mark is true or not? Or is it being discounted just because it is on a "kook" board?

Well, since I happen to know Mark I can say that most of it's true. I just can't tell you which bits.

Xeper,
Magister Robert Adams
Host, KHPR: The Voice of Darkness
Director, League of Reptilian Aliens, Earth Chapter