• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

WHO IS GOD'S TRUE ISRAEL IN THE NEW COVENANT?

3rdAngel

The argument does not exist. Were you there to hear god speak 3000 yrs ago?
Sure it exists. You just do not believe it because the facts disagree with you. No I was not there 3000 years ago but others where and testify of these things. Who are you to say no? Where you there 3000 years ago can can you prove they did not happen? - Nope.
Was the writer of bible there? Any single religious leader ever to walk? Were any of them there to write what god said?
Think your arguments through before posting. How can any Christian or Jewish leader be some where before they have a knowledge of God? Your post here does not make any sense.
You are claiming biblical laws of atonement but forgot what jesus 'died on the cross' was claimed to be for?
Yes if you understood God and the bible. You would understand what the old testament laws of atonement were all pointing to in Gods new covenant promise. (see John 1:29; Hebrews 7:1-12; Hebrews 8:1-13; Hebrews 9:1-27 and Hebrews 10:1-22 compare Leviticus 1- 11.)
Not the point. The adultery with his servant was the point. For some reason, you think a person can break the rules and an atonement sacrifice undoes the sin.
Of course it is the point. Abraham practicing the laws of atonement prose that he understood the old covenant laws of atonement and forgiveness of sins and what sin was. You seemed to have missed this.
Is that why you attack (throw the stones of condemnation) with zero guilt?
It is not attacking someone to share the scriptures with them. Sharing Gods Word with someone that does not know God or His Word is my duty of love to my fellow man.
On the contrary, I have belief about keeping the commandments and love the wisdom of bible. I dont use songs and animal sacrificing expecting to be forgiven.
Not believing in God and His Word is not having belief it is unbelief in God and His Word. No one uses songs and animal sacrifices to receive Gods forgiveness of sins. We are in the new covenant now not the old and the old covenant laws of atonement are all now fulfilled in Christ to who they pointed to (see John 1:29; Hebrews 7:1-12; Hebrews 8:1-13; Hebrews 9:1-27 and Hebrews 10:1-22 compare Leviticus 1- 11.).
I accept responsibility for my actions
We all will come judgement day according to the scriptures. (see Hebrews 10:26-31)
The fool expects to be forgiven and will condemn a person as if they have a right. Knowing the bible is best by learning the wisdom. Trying to use it to condemn people is closer to evil than good.
According to the scriptures the fool says in his heart there is no God (Psalms 14:1). It is not condemning someone by sharing Gods Word with those who do not know God or His Word. Condemnation comes by not believing and obeying what Gods Word says. According to the scriptures we are to judge righteous judgement that is good and correct judgement based on the scriptures. According to John 12:47-48 it is the Words of God we accept or reject that will be our judge come judgement day.
Where did you get that argument? I asked for proof that abram had the commandments.
I got that argument from you. You were given proof Abraham had God's commandments from Genesis 26:5. Your response was to ignore the scriptures that were posted to you because they did not agree with you. Therefore your argument is with God not me whose words you choose not to believe.
Again, i know....... the electric and magnetic fields in perpendicular planes is the perfect CROSS of the universe.
Can you see it? light is that spirit of your very life.
You missed the point. Just because you cannot see something does not mean it does not exist.
I know the dialogue and why I asked about the adultery of abram That was my point. At least you learned that keeping the rules is the importance. The lie is using the bible and not maintaining personal responsibility.
You missed the point again bu not understanding the laws of atonement in the old covenant.
I know the scripture. It is your condemnations that are rude.
Again, It is not condemning someone by sharing Gods Word with those who do not know God or His Word. Condemnation comes by not believing and obeying what Gods Word says. According to the scriptures we are to judge righteous judgement that is good and correct judgement based on the scriptures. According to John 12:47-48 it is the Words of God we accept or reject that will be our judge come judgement day.
i asked about the adultery of abram and you said HE kept the commandments.
You missed the point again. If we sin we can receive forgiveness of sins. This is a part of Gods plan of salvation and a part of Gods laws of atonement given before the written Words of God by the spoken words of God.
Do you have any idea what you are writing?
Yes I do which is why I have posted to you. I believe you do not and I am trying to help you but believe that you are determined to justify your sins and unbelief over believing God and His Words that are in disagreement with you.

3rdAngel

My point exactly. Stop the use of scribes and pharisee that ruined the wisdom of bible.
You did not make any points. You are only seeking to justify sin and unbelief. The bible does not teach this.
i wish i was as I do not want to see what happens to the obtuse. And of course, you impose judgment before having the last word. Bible: will you 'cast the first stone?'
You will not need to worry. If you are correct nothing will happen to any of us if we die right? However, what if you are wrong and find yourself standing before God and your creator come judgement day? What will your excuse be then?

Bthoth

*banned*
You did not make any points. You are only seeking to justify sin and unbelief. The bible does not teach this.
Sure i did, end the use of the misleading doctrine.

That's the best way top reduce sins and irresponsibility.
You will not need to worry. If you are correct nothing will happen to any of us if we die right?
Lying is for the dying.
However, what if you are wrong and find yourself standing before God and your creator come judgement day? What will your excuse be then?
I keep the rules, just not the religious rubbish and the misleading beliefs of scribes and pharisee.

For example: no god CHOSE a group of people to lead mankind and no god gave anyone, tribe or people a land.

Bthoth

*banned*
Sure it exists. You just do not believe it because the facts disagree with you.
Sure the the truth (facts) supersede religious belief.
No I was not there 3000 years ago
That's the honest truth.
but others where and testify of these things.
Because you believe 'them' and yet have no idea what is true.
Who are you to say no?
An equal human being to any soul that ever walked.
Where you there 3000 years ago can can you prove they did not happen? - Nope.
Best to question the report (claims) than just accept the dialogue and then find out that the beliefs are misleading.

For example: the book of ma'at existed and by god, well before bible. Why dont you put that first?
Think your arguments through before posting.
I did and why i wrote it. You even admit you were not there to make sure. Unlike you I do not trust every writer that claims the book that they wrote is by god.
How can any Christian or Jewish leader be some where before they have a knowledge of God? Your post here does not make any sense.
No, i am honest enough to have integrity about the facts before believing what's in a book, that self prescribes it's own credibility (by god)
Yes if you understood God and the bible.
I understand both far more than you do, succinctly put. For example: you still think that animal sacrificing is for god
You would understand what the old testament laws of atonement were all pointing to in Gods new covenant promise. (see John 1:29; Hebrews 7:1-12; Hebrews 8:1-13; Hebrews 9:1-27 and Hebrews 10:1-22 compare Leviticus 1- 11.)
Funny, but you forget, that jesus was claimed to be the last sacrifice for sins. You cross yourself up because you actually do not know the material.
Of course it is the point. Abraham practicing the laws of atonement prose that he understood the old covenant laws of atonement and forgiveness of sins and what sin was. You seemed to have missed this.
Show me, where abram had a list of sins that should not be committed.

Again, you lack the coherence of the bible, time frames and even forgot that abram committed adultery to even have a son named ishamael. A sin!
It is not attacking someone to share the scriptures with them. Sharing Gods Word with someone that does not know God or His Word is my duty of love to my fellow man.
But they're not god's words, they are man made, just like all words.

Bthoth

*banned*
Not believing in God and His Word is not having belief it is unbelief in God and His Word.
Again, the books (torah/tanakh/bible) are all man made. Stay focused and being honest is far easier.
No one uses songs and animal sacrifices to receive Gods forgiveness of sins.
But you said abram did and why the adultery
We are in the new covenant now not the old and the old covenant laws of atonement are all now fulfilled in Christ to who they pointed to (see John 1:29; Hebrews 7:1-12; Hebrews 8:1-13; Hebrews 9:1-27 and Hebrews 10:1-22 compare Leviticus 1- 11.).
So you did finally see the errors of your prior claims.
We all will come judgement day according to the scriptures. (see Hebrews 10:26-31)
Funny....... most people that ever lived are already gone. They missed judgment DAY.
According to the scriptures the fool says in his heart there is no God (Psalms 14:1).
Likewise 'WO to scribes and pharisee'. The rude, condemn people as non believers for not accepting their religious opinion. Such as claiming a bible is gods word and yet full knowing the whole thing is man made. That is corrupt and the biggest failure of the religiously obtuse.
It is not condemning someone by sharing Gods Word with those who do not know God or His Word.
Sharing the dialogue and lessons is great for any mind, but to lie and tell them it's god's word is breaking the law (false witness)
Condemnation comes by not believing and obeying what Gods Word says.
That is your word. Which is a self imposed condemnation (ill regard) to even write.
According to the scriptures we are to judge righteous judgement that is good and correct judgement based on the scriptures.
Inquisitors tried that and even to this day are still condemned for it.
According to John 12:47-48 it is the Words of God we accept or reject that will be our judge come judgement day.
OK. as you expect just like inquisitors, that they have the last word and skip that the unveiling is still to come. Which means, the bible is not the last word (nor ever will be).
I got that argument from you. You were given proof Abraham had God's commandments from Genesis 26:5.
There is another fib. You took a story line but had zero evidence that abram even had commandments to keep.
Your response was to ignore the scriptures that were posted to you because they did not agree with you.
I maintain honesty before belief. For example: I know that the books of bible are man made and not by god.

Therefore your argument is with God not me whose words you choose not to believe.
No, therefore, I will keep the commandment of no false witness far better than you.
You missed the point. Just because you cannot see something does not mean it does not exist.
I already know that. Gravity, light, the soul and personal responsibility.

The point is, just because you enjoy the bible does not mean you represent god or keep the rules.
You missed the point again bu not understanding the laws of atonement in the old covenant.
I know, about neanderthal.
Again, It is not condemning someone by sharing Gods Word with those who do not know God or His Word.
The self condemnation is committing a false witness of truth.

You are not a witness of the stories of bible are true, you are living on hear-say and story telling by scribes and pharisee.
Condemnation comes by not believing and obeying what Gods Word says.
Such as NO false witness. If you cannot say that you actually witnessed what is claimed, then you cannot mislead another.
According to the scriptures we are to judge righteous judgement that is good and correct judgement based on the scriptures.
OK........... stop breaking the rule of NO FALSE WITNESS. You have no right.
According to John 12:47-48 it is the Words of God we accept or reject that will be our judge come judgement day.
Did you forget the unveiling? So a whole new chapter is to unfold. For that judgment DAY
You missed the point again. If we sin we can receive forgiveness of sins.
Sure, the people that you imposed upon can forgive you but nothing undoes what you do here in the body of god.
This is a part of Gods plan of salvation and a part of Gods laws of atonement
The atonement game is over.
given before the written Words of God by the spoken words of God.
No god spoke a word, unless you consider pharaoh as a god
Yes I do which is why I have posted to you. I believe you do not and I am trying to help you but believe that you are determined to justify your sins and unbelief over believing God and His Words that are in disagreement with you.

I am not the guy breaking the law of no false witness.

That is what you are doing!

3rdAngel

Sure i did, end the use of the misleading doctrine.
Nope but I do agree you used misleading doctrine.
Lying is for the dying. I keep the rules, just not the religious rubbish and the misleading beliefs of scribes and pharisee. For example: no god CHOSE a group of people to lead mankind and no god gave anyone, tribe or people a land.
According to the scriptures lying is for the dying. It is sin and those who choose to walk the path of sin and unbelief will find out soon enough what their end shall be. It will be a little too late though when this happens and is not Gods will for them but each of us chooses our own path and read what we sow.

3rdAngel

Sure the the truth (facts) supersede religious belief.
Well you have not posted any so I guess you lose.
That's the honest truth.
You have not posted any honest truth. Your opinion is not the standard of truth.
because you believe 'them' and yet have no idea what is true.
I do indeed believe the truth. You just choose not to believe the truth but instead are trying to fight with God in order to justify your sins and unbelief.
An equal human being to any soul that ever walked.
Yes we all have free will to believe and obey Gods Word or to not believe and disobey Gods Word. We reap what we all sow.
Best to question the report (claims) than just accept the dialogue and then find out that the beliefs are misleading.
For example: the book of ma'at existed and by god, well before bible. Why dont you put that first?
So I guess that is a no you cannot prove your claims. That was what I posted earlier right? If you cannot prove your claims just be honest and say so and move on.
I did and why i wrote it. You even admit you were not there to make sure. Unlike you I do not trust every writer that claims the book that they wrote is by god.
I indeed was not there but others were and we have many witnesses. I think the part you missed though that does not support your believe is that you were also not there right so are unable to prove your claims right?
No, i am honest enough to have integrity about the facts before believing what's in a book, that self prescribes it's own credibility (by god)
Please forgive me but I do not believe you.
I understand both far more than you do, succinctly put. For example: you still think that animal sacrificing is for god
Please forgive me but I believe you have failed to prove that claim. Your understanding of the scriptures only proves you do not know God or His Word and what animal sacrifices pointed to. I tried to share the scriptures showing the meanings here. You chose to ignore them so sorry I cannot help you if you are unwilling to read what has been posted to you.
Funny, but you forget, that jesus was claimed to be the last sacrifice for sins. You cross yourself up because you actually do not know the material.
Not really. That is a reflection of you only. Jesus is indeed Gods sacrifice fore the sins of the world once and for all based on better promises as shown in John 1:29; 36; Hebrews 7:1-25; Hebrews 8:31-36; Hebrews 9:1-27; Hebrews 10:1-22. So it is clearly you that does not know the scriptures that are in disagreement with you here and you close your eyes and ears seeking to justify your sins and unbelief. I think you know deep down inside what I say to you is truth though.
Show me, where abram had a list of sins that should not be committed.
You would first need to understand what sin is. Do you know what sin is?
Again, you lack the coherence of the bible, time frames and even forgot that abram committed adultery to even have a son named ishamael. A sin!
But they're not god's words, they are man made, just like all words.
Your obviously posting about yourself here. You neither know God or His Word. The rest of your post is simply you running your lies seeking to justify your sins and unbelief. Sorry not interested in your nonsense. We all reap what we sow come judgement day.

3rdAngel

Again, the books (torah/tanakh/bible) are all man made. Stay focused and being honest is far easier.
Then please stay focused and be honest. According to the scripture it is written that "All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness." - 2 Timothy 3:16
But you said abram did and why the adultery
Yes I also posted in context that we are in the new covenant now not the old. Guess you conveniently missed that part which is why you missed the point again.
So you did finally see the errors of your prior claims.
Be honest.. you are posting out of contest again to what was already posted in regards to the new covenant. We are in the new covenant now not the old and the old covenant laws of atonement are all now fulfilled in Christ to who they pointed to (see John 1:29; Hebrews 7:1-12; Hebrews 8:1-13; Hebrews 9:1-27 and Hebrews 10:1-22 compare Leviticus 1- 11.). I guess this is the point you missed again trying to cover your sins and unbelief.
Funny....... most people that ever lived are already gone. They missed judgment DAY.
Not really all of us will be judged according to the scriptures. Even those who do not believe and do not obey what Gods Word says. There will be no hope for the later though according to the scriptures.
Likewise 'WO to scribes and pharisee'. The rude, condemn people as non believers for not accepting their religious opinion. Such as claiming a bible is gods word and yet full knowing the whole thing is man made. That is corrupt and the biggest failure of the religiously obtuse.
Sorry its not being rude and obtuse to you to tell you the truth. It is actually being loving and kind to you. You do not want to continue being lost in your sins and unbelief. Those who walk that path will find out sooner of later what they have lost if they continue not believing God and His Words. If you feel condemned by the scriptures shared with you then perhaps its time to take head and change the direction you have chosen to walk in.
Sharing the dialogue and lessons is great for any mind, but to lie and tell them it's god's word is breaking the law (false witness)
Then do not lie. Everyone wins. No one wins if you continue bearing false witness.
That is your word. Which is a self imposed condemnation (ill regard) to even write.
Sorry I do not believe you.
Inquisitors tried that and even to this day are still condemned for it.
If you feel condemned by the scriptures being shared with you. Perhaps it is God talking to you.
OK. as you expect just like inquisitors, that they have the last word and skip that the unveiling is still to come. Which means, the bible is not the last word (nor ever will be).
Well aren't you the funny one.
There is another fib. You took a story line but had zero evidence that abram even had commandments to keep.
Well we both know that is a fib on your side. You were posted the original Hebrew. You simply pretended that it did not exist. - Genesis 26:5
I maintain honesty before belief. For example: I know that the books of bible are man made and not by god.
Please forgive me but I do not believe you. I do believe you have expressed an opinion though you cannot justify. But that is ok.
No, therefore, I will keep the commandment of no false witness far better than you.
I do not think you spent much time thinking your post through. Now how are you going to do that when you do not believe in God and His Word which is also defined as sin in the scriptures? You are still dead in your sins and unbelief according to the bible (see Romans 3:9; Roans 3:19-20 and Romans 3:23)
The point is, just because you enjoy the bible does not mean you represent god or keep the rules.
The scripture represent God and His Word. This is why I have been sharing them with you and why you say you are feeling condemned. Perhaps you should consider them.
I know, about neanderthal.
This does not really help you though at all now does it?
The self condemnation is committing a false witness of truth.
Again, simply stop doing it and you will be fine.
You are not a witness of the stories of bible are true, you are living on hear-say and story telling by scribes and pharisee.
Actually no, I know God and His Word is true. That is the difference between us. You simply do not know God and His Word and are simply still lost in your sins and unbelief.
Such as NO false witness. If you cannot say that you actually witnessed what is claimed, then you cannot mislead another.
As posted above, I know God and His Word is true. That is the difference between us. You simply do not know God and His Word and are simply still lost in your sins and unbelief. Likewise think your own argument through. The same applies for you. If you were not there you cannot prove that these things did not happen.
OK........... stop breaking the rule of NO FALSE WITNESS. You have no right.
Well that is what you are doing. I am just trying to share the truth of Gods Word with you. It seems you are getting upset.
Did you forget the unveiling? So a whole new chapter is to unfold. For that judgment DAY
No I just said that according to John 12:47-48 it is the Words of God we accept or reject that will be our judge come judgement day. You seemed to have missed this but that is ok.
Sure, the people that you imposed upon can forgive you but nothing undoes what you do here in the body of god.
Ok no comment. Your post makes no sense.
The atonement game is over.
Actually no, it is still going according to the scriptures. According to the scriptures there is still time for everyone that wants to seek Gods forgiveness of their sins if they have faith in Jesus.
No god spoke a word, unless you consider pharaoh as a god
Please stay focused and be honest. According to the scripture it is written that "All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness." - 2 Timothy 3:16
I am not the guy breaking the law of no false witness. That is what you are doing!
Please forgive me but I do not believe you. It is not bearing false witness with you by sharing Gods Word with you that is the very definition of what truth is (John 17:17).

Bthoth

*banned*
Nope but I do agree you used misleading doctrine.
OK. so you do not use it to condemn, and i will not confirm that you are mislead.
According to the scriptures lying is for the dying. It is sin and those who choose to walk the path of sin and unbelief will find out soon enough what their end shall be.
Agreed. That's why I asked you if your witnessed god making the statements.
It will be a little too late though when this happens and is not Gods will for them but each of us chooses our own path and read what we sow.
Exactly. Keeping the rules is more important than the beliefs.

Bthoth

*banned*
Well you have not posted any so I guess you lose.

You have not posted any honest truth. Your opinion is not the standard of truth.

I do indeed believe the truth. You just choose not to believe the truth but instead are trying to fight with God in order to justify your sins and unbelief.
Incorrect. I follow the rule of no false witness and you follow the words of scribes and pharisee, that claim to have first hand witness of god.

That's the problem. Claiming a god wrote or inspired the bible as actual foundations.

What are good are the lessons, not the claims of being by god.
Yes we all have free will to believe and obey Gods Word or to not believe and disobey Gods Word. We reap what we all sow.
So then if you keep the rules, then you cannot claim as witness of what god said unless you were there.
So I guess that is a no you cannot prove your claims.
Sure i did, you did not witness the claims by god. Done!
That was what I posted earlier right? If you cannot prove your claims just be honest and say so and move on.
OK, i do not have to show anything else.
I indeed was not there but others were and we have many witnesses.
See what I mean. You are not a witness of truth but second hand or less.
I think the part you missed though that does not support your believe is that you were also not there right so are unable to prove your claims right?
I am not the one making the crazy attacked. You are and claim to have a right.
Please forgive me but I do not believe you.
OK
Please forgive me but I believe you have failed to prove that claim.
perhaps read your own comments and see for yourself.
Your understanding of the scriptures only proves you do not know God or His Word and what animal sacrifices pointed to.
I know what animal sacrificing was for. Guilt.
I tried to share the scriptures showing the meanings here.
sure, lots of interpretations. Lots of people sacrificing innocent animal life for their own guilt or actually a sacrifice of what they observed as important as a means to give up a valued offering for their guilt.

It's happened for 1000's of years.

note that the jesus model ended that.

Why dont you.
You chose to ignore them so sorry I cannot help you if you are unwilling to read what has been posted to you.
I read most everything that you write and specifically tell you what the problem is

you dont like seeing for yourself.
Not really. That is a reflection of you only. Jesus is indeed Gods sacrifice fore the sins of the world once and for all based on better promises as shown in John 1:29; 36; Hebrews 7:1-25; Hebrews 8:31-36; Hebrews 9:1-27; Hebrews 10:1-22. So it is clearly you that does not know the scriptures that are in disagreement with you here and you close your eyes and ears seeking to justify your sins and unbelief.

I do not sin discounting your false accusations. read what you write before trying to subdue or condemn me
I think you know deep down inside what I say to you is truth though.
I already know your frame of belief. To biased to your religion and practically incapable of self reflection.
You would first need to understand what sin is. Do you know what sin is?
Sure: loss to the common. But that is unveiling depth. Otherwise, the commandment Mark 10:19 by jesus since that is your preference.
Your obviously posting about yourself here. You neither know God or His Word.
I know the dialogue of bible is many languages/revisions. But you fail to keep the wisdom and focus on a narrative not the dialogue.
The rest of your post is simply you running your lies seeking to justify your sins and unbelief.

Again, you impose condemnation. Which is directly breaking the rules of both NT (jesus) and the forum.
Sorry not interested in your nonsense. We all reap what we sow come judgement day.
I agree. Each will learn from unveiling. Which has yet to come.

Bthoth

*banned*
Then please stay focused and be honest.
i do. for example:
According to the scripture it is written that "All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness." - 2 Timothy 3:16
That letter between church is not representing God, but the thing of men.

"23 Jesus turned and said to Peter, “Get behind me, Satan! You are a stumbling block to me; you do not have in mind the concerns of God, but merely human concerns.”"

Yes I also posted in context that we are in the new covenant now not the old.
No, you did. I keep the commandments, as they are as good then as now.

I also comprehend that animal sacrificing is not just obsolete but practically neanderthal. Likewise, that the death of jesus was supposed to be the last sacrifice of sins.

3rdAngel

OK. so you do not use it to condemn, and i will not confirm that you are mislead.
Correct I do not use scripture to condemn you. You are already condemned by going against the scriptures that are in disagreement with you. Yes you are mislead which is why I am trying to help you but you will need to give up your sins and unbelief before we can progress any further.
Agreed. That's why I asked you if your witnessed god making the statements.
So you agree lying is for the dying. Then what excuse do you have. You have none. That is why I already told you I know God and He tells me these things are true. You cannot know Him because you are still stuck in your sins and unbelief.
Exactly. Keeping the rules is more important than the beliefs.
Actually no, they are not separate from each other. If you believe Gods Word you will obey what Gods Word says. You cannot have one without the other.

3rdAngel

Incorrect. I follow the rule of no false witness and you follow the words of scribes and pharisee, that claim to have first hand witness of god.
Nope its correct. You have not posted any honest truth. Your opinion is not the standard of truth. I do indeed believe the truth. You just choose not to believe the truth but instead are trying to fight with God Words in order to justify your sins and unbelief. Sorry dear friend but they are Gods Words not mine disagreeing with your words that are not Gods (your opinion)
That's the problem. Claiming a god wrote or inspired the bible as actual foundations.
You are not paying attention again. There is no problem. All scriptures is given by inspiration of God. Your unbelief cannot help you here.
So then if you keep the rules, then you cannot claim as witness of what god said unless you were there.
Not really. I know Gods Words are true and have no doubt because I know God and His Word are the only definition of what truth is. You on the other hand were also not there so you do not know if the scriptures are true or not. I guess you did not think your argument through.
Sure i did, you did not witness the claims by god. Done!
So I guess that is a no you cannot prove your claims and cannot prove that these things did not happen - Done!
OK, i do not have to show anything else.
True you can continue in your sins and unbelief and wait and see what happens wondering until the day your life is over - "what if I am wrong?" So what if your wrong? Are you prepared to live with the consequences?
See what I mean. You are not a witness of truth but second hand or less.
Sure I am a witness of the truth. I know God and He knows me. God knows you but you will never find him in your sins and unbelief.
I am not the one making the crazy attacked. You are and claim to have a right.
Well it is not attacking you by sharing scripture with you that is in disagreement with you. It is being loving and kind to you because you have lost your way. This is why it is written that "the natural man receives not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness to him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned." and again "For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, He takes the wise in their own craftiness.
perhaps read your own comments and see for yourself.
Why? I am paying attention. It seems you are not though.
I know what animal sacrificing was for. Guilt.
Thank you very much. You have just proven my point you do not know the scriptures or what you are talking about but that is ok. I already knew this.
sure, lots of interpretations. Lots of people sacrificing innocent animal life for their own guilt or actually a sacrifice of what they observed as important as a means to give up a valued offering for their guilt.
Not really just lots of scripture sent to help you that are all in disagreement with you but then again you will not see or hear anything you do not want to right?
It's happened for 1000's of years. note that the jesus model ended that. Why dont you
The Jesus model only ends guilt for all those who choose to repent of their sins and to believe and obey what Gods Word says. If you are still in your sins and unbelief then you are still standing before God guilty of sin and death.
I read most everything that you write and specifically tell you what the problem is
Well that seems to be untrue. The only thing you have told me is your opinion based on your sins and unbelief.
you dont like seeing for yourself.
Well aren't you the funny one. I thought I was see you.
I do not sin discounting your false accusations. read what you write before trying to subdue or condemn me
Sorry I do not believe you. Your words testify against you and Gods Word.
I already know your frame of belief. To biased to your religion and practically incapable of self reflection.
Well then you truly do not know me at all, just like you do not know God and His Word, but thanks for sharing.
Sure: loss to the common. But that is unveiling depth. Otherwise, the commandment Mark 10:19 by jesus since that is your preference.
Partly but not exactly, but let me know I am happy to share what sin is according to the scriptures if you are interested.
I know the dialogue of bible is many languages/revisions. But you fail to keep the wisdom and focus on a narrative not the dialogue.
Makes no difference. You cannot know God and His Word if He is not your guide and teacher.
Again, you impose condemnation. Which is directly breaking the rules of both NT (jesus) and the forum.
Telling you the truth seems to upset you.
I agree. Each will learn from unveiling. Which has yet to come.
True, According to Jesus in John 12:47-48 it is the Words of God we accept or reject that will be our judge come judgement day. Does this not worry you? It should.

3rdAngel

i do. for example: That letter between church is not representing God, but the thing of men.
Actually no you do not. For example your not staying focused. According to the scripture it is written that "All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness." - 2 Timothy 3:16
No, you did. I keep the commandments, as they are as good then as now.
No you don't. It is sin to not believe and obey what Gods Word says. You do not keep the commandments of God.
I also comprehend that animal sacrificing is not just obsolete but practically neanderthal. Likewise, that the death of jesus was supposed to be the last sacrifice of sins.
Well there you go, more evidence you do not know God or His Word. You amaze me every day but that is ok.

Bthoth

*banned*
Correct I do not use scripture to condemn you. You are already condemned by going against the scriptures that are in disagreement with you.
Wow, you say that you're not doing it and then still trying to condemn because the scripture disagree with you. (thou shalt not)
Yes you are mislead which is why I am trying to help you but you will need to give up your sins and unbelief before we can progress any further.
There is no commandment of thou shalt accept every line in bible. I am not breaking any commandments.
So you agree lying is for the dying.
Sure, the first lie is that bible is absolute when in fact bible claims an unveiling is coming. Not that the works are already done.
Then what excuse do you have. You have none.
I dont need one. I am not the one using scriptures to condemn.
That is why I already told you I know God and He tells me these things are true.
Show 1 item by your own hand to prove that.
You cannot know Him because you are still stuck in your sins and unbelief.
Again, you continue trying to condemn. I keep the rules I am not just not submissive to your use of bible.That corrupt method of condemning a person to accept your ideas.
Actually no, they are not separate from each other. If you believe Gods Word you will obey what Gods Word says. You cannot have one without the other.
Keeping the rules is more important than your use of condemnation for not accepting the scribes and pharisee of added compliance (the lies). God never wrote a word of bible, so trying to suggest that it is 'the words of god' is blatantly lying (false witness of truth)

Keeping the rules is the core of why the tablets, torah, bible were written. Not religion, nor compliance to the things of men.

Bthoth

*banned*
Nope its correct. You have not posted any honest truth. Your opinion is not the standard of truth.
You just continue trying to condemn. At least, i do not have to judge. But wow, are you going to be surprised.
I do indeed believe the truth.
if you did, you would not use the bible to condemn.
You just choose not to believe the truth but instead are trying to fight with God Words in order to justify your sins and unbelief.
Bible is not by god. That's true, you know it and still false witness and condemn another as if you have a right.
Sorry dear friend but they are Gods Words not mine disagreeing with your words that are not Gods (your opinion)
What you are writing are your words. Not gods!
You are not paying attention again. There is no problem. All scriptures is given by inspiration of God. Your unbelief cannot help you here.
I don need help, i comprehend the bible and comprehend that the unveiling is incomplete.
Not really. I know Gods Words are true and have no doubt because I know God and His Word are the only definition of what truth is.
That line is for comedy right? If a god wrote the bible, then your god is man made.
You on the other hand were also not there so you do not know if the scriptures are true or not. I guess you did not think your argument through.
I comprehend what bible has in writing. The unveiling is incomplete. Did you forget to read the all sets of literature in bible?
So I guess that is a no you cannot prove your claims and cannot prove that these things did not happen - Done!
I can see that you are done. The unveiling is incomplete and that FACT stands. Prove otherwise. I don't have too because all parties that have read bible know the exact same FACT.
True you can continue in your sins and unbelief and wait and see what happens wondering until the day your life is over - "what if I am wrong?" So what if your wrong? Are you prepared to live with the consequences?
Im not worried and why your condemnations DO NOT bug me. It's your conscious that has the guilt, not mine.
Sure I am a witness of the truth. I know God and He knows me. God knows you but you will never find him in your sins and unbelief.
Who are you to judge? Again?
Well it is not attacking you by sharing scripture with you that is in disagreement with you.
You are not showing anything but your own guilt.
It is being loving and kind to you because you have lost your way.
I know exactly where I am. i do not have the guilt that you are expressing.
This is why it is written that "the natural man receives not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness to him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned." and again "For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, He takes the wise in their own craftiness.
I keep the rules (commandments) and have faith that maintaining personal responsibility is more important than 'the things of man', the man made (crafted) religions.
The Jesus model only ends guilt for all those who choose to repent of their sins and to believe and obey what Gods Word says.
I know, keeping the rules is the importance, not keep the bible. Why are you trying to end Jesus' model?
If you are still in your sins and unbelief then you are still standing before God guilty of sin and death.
I keep the rules, so no fear of sinning. It's your guilt that is standing firm.

Bthoth

*banned*
According to the scripture it is written that "All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness." - 2 Timothy 3:16
""Most modern critical scholars argue that 2 Timothy, as well as the other two so-called "pastoral letters" (1 Timothy and Titus), were not written by Paul but by an anonymous author, sometime between 90 and 140 AD.[8][9][5] Some scholars refer to the assumedly pseudonymous author as "the Pastor"""

Letter between church.... not by god.
No you don't. It is sin to not believe and obey what Gods Word says. You do not keep the commandments of God.
No commandment claims to keep the letters between church.
Well there you go, more evidence you do not know God or His Word. You amaze me every day but that is ok.
I have no doubt that you are amazed to see me be so honest even while you try to condemn me at every post.

Jesus would be proud to see how honest I remain.

3rdAngel

Wow, you say that you're not doing it and then still trying to condemn because the scripture disagree with you. (thou shalt not)
Correct I do not use scripture to condemn you. You are already condemned by going against the scriptures that are in disagreement with you.
There is no commandment of thou shalt accept every line in bible. I am not breaking any commandments.
The scriptures teach in John 3:36 "He that believes on the Son has everlasting life: and he that believes not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God stays on him." and again in Romans 14:26 "Whatsoever is not of faith is sin" and in Hebrews 11:6 "Without faith if is impossible to please God" and in Ephesians 2:8-9 "We are saved by Gods grace through faith. There is no salvation without faith in Gods Word. Only condemnation and death to all those who reject the gift of Gods dear son according to the scriptures.. You are quite wrong and are indeed breaking the commandments as it is written all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God (see Romans 3:9; Romans 3:19-20 and Romans 3:23).
Sure, the first lie is that bible is absolute when in fact bible claims an unveiling is coming. Not that the works are already done.
Well none of that is true. There you go sinning again seeking to justify your sins and unbelief.
I dont need one. I am not the one using scriptures to condemn.
According to Jesus in John 12:47-48 it is the Words of God we accept or reject that will be our judge come judgement day. They are the ones that will condemn us or save us. Does this not worry you? It should.
Show 1 item by your own hand to prove that.
According to the scriptures God does not reveal Him self to those who do not believe and obey His Words and choose to continue their lives in sin and unbelief. I do not need to prove anything to you because I already know God and He knows me. God will reveal himself to you soon enough though. According to the scriptures, you can seek him and find him as you seek to know Him by believing and obeying His Word now or you will meet Him on judgement day.
Again, you continue trying to condemn. I keep the rules I am not just not submissive to your use of bible.That corrupt method of condemning a person to accept your ideas.
Sharing the scriptures with you is not condemning you. If you feel the scriptures being share with you are condemning you then perhaps God is trying to reach out to you.
Keeping the rules is more important than your use of condemnation for not accepting the scribes and pharisee of added compliance (the lies). God never wrote a word of bible, so trying to suggest that it is 'the words of god' is blatantly lying (false witness of truth)
But you do neither as already proven through the scriptures above. You do not keep Gods commandments and you do not believe and obey His Word. This is the very definition of sin and death according to the scriptures. Yes the scriptures condemn you but they can also save you from condemnation and death if you choose to seek and find God. That is what the scriptures teach not me. I am only sharing these scriptures with you. You can choose to believe them or not. If you feel condemned by the scriptures shared with you then to me what you are saying is that deep down inside you believe Gods Word.
Keeping the rules is the core of why the tablets, torah, bible were written. Not religion, nor compliance to the things of men.
Lets be honest. You know you do not keep the commandments of God.

3rdAngel

You just continue trying to condemn. At least, i do not have to judge. But wow, are you going to be surprised. if you did, you would not use the bible to condemn.
Not at all. You are already condemned by going against the scriptures that are in disagreement with you.
Bible is not by god. That's true, you know it and still false witness and condemn another as if you have a right.
No one said the bible was God. The bible is not God it is Gods Word and if we do not believe and obey Gods Word we commit sin according to the scriptures. You have lost your focus again.
What you are writing are your words. Not gods!
Not at all. I have been sharing scriptures with you that make you feel condemned did you not say? (your words not mine). So which is it? I am sharing my words or the scriptures that are Gods Word that you feel condemned by because of your sins and unbelief?
I don need help, i comprehend the bible and comprehend that the unveiling is incomplete.
Well that is not true but that is your choice and you are gambling with your own salvation I guess. So I will leave that between you and God to work through.
That line is for comedy right? If a god wrote the bible, then your god is man made.
Not really. I know Gods Words are true and have no doubt because I know God and His Word are the only definition of what truth is. You lost your focus again (2 Timothy 3:16)
I comprehend what bible has in writing. The unveiling is incomplete. Did you forget to read the all sets of literature in bible?
How can you know God and His Word if you do not believe God and His Word when it is written in the scriptures, "The natural man receives not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness to him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned." (1 Corinthians 2:14). According to the scriptures you do not know God and His Word and are still standing before God guilty of sin and death (Romans 3:9; Romans 3:19-20).
I can see that you are done. The unveiling is incomplete and that FACT stands. Prove otherwise. I don't have too because all parties that have read bible know the exact same FACT.
Yes because you cannot prove anything you claim. I do not have to either. I already know God and He know me remember? Not to mention the many historical witnesses of the old and new testament scriptures. Seems like there is a lot against your unbelief here.
Im not worried and why your condemnations DO NOT bug me. It's your conscious that has the guilt, not mine.
I see. If you are not worried about the scriptures condemning you then there is no need to worry and spend all your time here trying to justify your sins and unbelief right? Sorry your words do not match your actions. I do not believe you.
Who are you to judge? Again? You are not showing anything but your own guilt.
According to the scriptures, I do not use scripture to condemn you. You are already condemned by going against the scriptures that are in disagreement with you. According to Jesus in John 12:47-48 it is the Words of God we accept or reject that will be our judge come judgement day. They are the ones that will condemn us or save us. Does this not worry you? It should.
I know exactly where I am. i do not have the guilt that you are expressing.
If that was true you would not be wasting all your time here trying to justify your sins and unbelief and feeling condemned by the scriptures that are in disagreement with you. Please forgive me but your actions do not match your words and I do not believe you but that is ok. There is nothing hidden that shall not be revealed according to the scriptures.
I keep the rules (commandments) and have faith that maintaining personal responsibility is more important than 'the things of man', the man made (crafted) religions.
No you don't. (see Romans 3:9; Romans 3:19-20 and Romans 3:23)
I know, keeping the rules is the importance, not keep the bible. Why are you trying to end Jesus' model?
You do neither. Does that worry you?
I keep the rules, so no fear of sinning. It's your guilt that is standing firm.
You are not telling the truth. Sorry I do not believe you. (see Romans 3:9; Romans 3:19-20 and Romans 3:23). If you do not believe and obey Gods Word you stand before God guilty of sin and death. That is what the scriptures teach not me. see also John 3:36

Take Care.

3rdAngel

""Most modern critical scholars argue that 2 Timothy, as well as the other two so-called "pastoral letters" (1 Timothy and Titus), were not written by Paul but by an anonymous author, sometime between 90 and 140 AD.[8][9][5] Some scholars refer to the assumedly pseudonymous author as "the Pastor"""
Yep these same modern critic scholars also are in disagreement with themselves and many do not know God and His Word. Makes no difference though what they believe and neither do I care. They are still scripture and Gods Word.
Letter between church.... not by god.
Nope your losing focus again. Stay with me now. "All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness." - 2 Timothy 3:16.
No commandment claims to keep the letters between church.
This does not even make any sense to what you were responding to. Just saying
I have no doubt that you are amazed to see me be so honest even while you try to condemn me at every post.
You would be mistaken. You have not been honest and you say you feel condemned by the scriptures being shared with you because of your sins and unbelief right when scripture has only been provided as a help to you.
Jesus would be proud to see how honest I remain.
Well not really Jesus says here in John 3:36 "He that believes on the Son has everlasting life: and he that believes not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God stays on him. According to the scriptures Jesus does not sound too happy with you at all. That is Gods Word that you do not believe not mine. Just saying.