• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

WHO IS GOD'S TRUE ISRAEL IN THE NEW COVENANT?

3rdAngel

Prove that there was a torah during the time of abram 2000 BCE.
I think you missed the point of why I posted Genesis 26:5. It was to prove that Abraham had Gods laws and obeyed them including the torah's laws of atonement and that he was a sinner just like me and you and that when he sinned he knew how to receive Gods forgiveness of sin (Genesis 22:7-13). but we can easily see what the scriptures teach on this topic so lets to it. Before the recorded written word of God there was the spoken word of God (e.g. Genesis 3:9; Genesis 3:13-14; Genesis 6:13; Genesis 8:15; Genesis 9:8; Genesis 35:15; Genesis 46:2; Exodus 6:2; Exodus 20:1 etc etc). Genesis 26:5 says " 5, Because that Abraham obeyed my voice, and kept my charge, my commandments, my statutes, and my laws." Now look at the Hebrew word for "laws" תֹּורָה (tôwrâh | H8451) - Torah. Now of God tells me Abraham kept the Torah through His spoken word are you now going to try and argue with God saying Abraham didn't? You really do not know scriptures do you.
Many pagen beliefs used animal sacrificing. That's the joke of animal sacrificing it's practically neanderthal.
You really do not understand the biblical laws of atonement and what they point to do you. (see John 1:29 and Hebrews 9:1-27 and Hebrews 10:1-22)
I've done the homework to understand the time period of when torah was claimed to be written (post moses) not thousands of years before. Coherence of the time periods, the dialogue of the bible and events is how I found your comments to be cute. You actually have no idea.
Looks like you haven't to me.
Debate has nothing to do with what islame. I made fun of you not comprehending the thread, the convenant and adultery of abram.
Well that is not true at all. It seems you are unintentionally making fun of yourself and do not understand what you are talking about.

Last edited:

3rdAngel

What's the new covenant, exactly? What laws, exactly. Show evidence.
Perhaps try reading the post you are quoting from and what the scripture says in Jeremiah 31:31-34 where it says what the new covenant is which was provided in the post you are quoting from.
No god gave anyone a name. The story is not written by a god. Even the story where jacob supposedly got the name changed, represents a man gave it to him.
Well that is a claim you would need to prove. All you have provided is your opinion. (see Genesis 32:28). You will never see or find God in your unbelief. That is sin in Gods eyes and it is our sins that separate us from God and His presence in our lives. You can never know God in your sins and unbelief. Only darkness and death await all those who seek to walk that path and the burning question to the day they die.. "What if I am wrong?" It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God (Hebrews 10:26-31). Just imagine standing before God come judgement day only realizing too late what you have lost.
IN? ... So when does "for they shall all know me, from the least of them to the greatest of them, said the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more."
when does that happen? Because then it would be NEW for that to occur.
At the death and resurrection of Jesus. You really do not know the bible do you.

Last edited:

2ndpillar

Perhaps try reading the post you are quoting from and what the scripture says in Jeremiah 31:31-34 where it says what the new covenant is which was provided in the post you are quoting from.

Well that is a claim you would need to prove. All you have provided is your opinion. (see Genesis 32:28). You will never see or find God in your unbelief. That is sin in Gods eyes and it is our sins that separate us from God and His presence in our lives. You can never know God in your sins and unbelief. Only darkness and death await all those who seek to walk that path and the burning question to the day they die.. "What if I am wrong?" It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God (Hebrews 10:26-31). Just imagine standing before God come judgement day only realizing too late what you have lost.

At the death and resurrection of Jesus. You really do not know the bible do you.
What is claimed in the majority of the NT, the combined "message" of the "enemy" (false prophet)/"devil", along with the "message" of the "son of man" (Mt 13:24-30) is obviously not true with regard to the "message" of the "enemy". You are apparently trying to explain the "LORD" to Bthoth, which is antithetical to Jeremiah 31:34 with regards to the "new covenant", which is directed to the "house of Judah" and the "house of Israel", and is about putting the LAW into their hearts and minds, which only happens after the whole house of Israel has been raised from the dead and combined into a unified Israel (Ezekiel 37)(Rev 20:4). Your disbelieve in the Word of God and choosing the testimony of the "false prophet" has you undermining yourself.

3rdAngel

What is claimed in the majority of the NT, the combined "message" of the "enemy" (false prophet)/"devil", along with the "message" of the "son of man" (Mt 13:24-30) is obviously not true with regard to the "message" of the "enemy". You are apparently trying to explain the "LORD" to Bthoth, which is antithetical to Jeremiah 31:34 with regards to the "new covenant", which is directed to the "house of Judah" and the "house of Israel", and is about putting the LAW into their hearts and minds, which only happens after the whole house of Israel has been raised from the dead and combined into a unified Israel (Ezekiel 37)(Rev 20:4). Your disbelieve in the Word of God and choosing the testimony of the "false prophet" has you undermining yourself.
Please forgive me but I do not believe you or the lies of Islam. It is a false teaching. As already proven through the scriptures in the old and new testament the house of Israel in the new covenant are no longer those born of the flesh from the seed of Abraham but are now all those who through faith have been born again through the Spirit of God to believe and obey what Gods Word says. You do err not knowing the scriptures or the power of God and His Spirit.

Last edited:

2ndpillar

Please forgive me but I do not believe you or the lies of Islam. It is a false teaching. As already proven through the scriptures in the old and new testament the house of Israel in the new covenant are no longer those born of the flesh from the seed of Abraham but are now all those who through faith have been born again through the Spirit of God to believe and obey what Gods Word says. You do err not knowing the scriptures or the power of God and His Spirit.
The lies of Islam parallel the lies of Christendom, except their two main sects are the Shia, who would be glad to kill any unbeliever, and the Sunni, who do not give the same emphasis to the actual writings ascribed to their differing Korans and have two major different commentaries with respect to their cobbled together Koran, starting 100 years after the events. The primary Christian sects are the Roman Catholic, who canonized their "scripture" 367 years after the events, and their daughter sects, the Protestant sects (Rev 17:5). The parallel goes to the lengths of killing other sects and killing other religions. What they also have in common are "false prophets" (Mt 7:15), who come as ravenous wolves in sheep's clothing. The power and Spirit of God is with respect to the gospel of Yeshua, which is the "kingdom of heaven". The depravity of the "wicked" (Mt 13:49), is derived from the "message" of the "enemy"/"devil", as in the message of the false prophet Paul, the gospel of grace (lawlessness) (Mt 13:41), for which the "many" follow to "destruction" (Mt 7:12-15). The power of Paul's Christian church is delegated to flim flam men, because the "righteous" are missing from their congregations (James 5:16), therefore they remain in their sins, and carry the "plagues" of the daughters of Babylon (Rev 18:4).

Bthoth

*banned*
I think you missed the point of why I posted Genesis 26:5. It was to prove that Abraham had Gods laws and obeyed them including the torah's laws of atonement and that he was a sinner just like me and you and that when he sinned he knew how to receive Gods forgiveness of sin (Genesis 22:7-13). but we can easily see what the scriptures teach on this topic so lets to it. Before the recorded written word of God there was the spoken word of God (e.g. Genesis 3:9; Genesis 3:13-14; Genesis 6:13; Genesis 8:15; Genesis 9:8; Genesis 35:15; Genesis 46:2; Exodus 6:2; Exodus 20:1 etc etc). Genesis 26:5 says " 5, Because that Abraham obeyed my voice, and kept my charge, my commandments, my statutes, and my laws." Now look at the Hebrew word for "laws" תֹּורָה (tôwrâh | H8451) - Torah. Now of God tells me Abraham kept the Torah through His spoken word are you now going to try and argue with God saying Abraham didn't? You really do not know scriptures do you.

You really do not understand the biblical laws of atonement and what they point to do you. (see John 1:29 and Hebrews 9:1-27 and Hebrews 10:1-22)

Looks like you haven't to me.

I asked:
Bthoth said:
"Prove that there was a torah during the time of abram 2000 BCE."

Quoting bible is not proof. It's evidence of story telling.

Claiming atonement, is not proving anything except that many in the old days, actually believed that they can be forgiven for committing atrocities.

With all of that bible quoting and scripture stating, you have done nothing but expose that you accept the works of scribes and pharisee over keeping the rule of be honest before belief.

Apparently you did not read my comment and are addressing an argument, that you have in your own head.

Well that is not true at all. It seems you are unintentionally making fun of yourself and do not understand what you are talking about.
I pointed out that abram committed adultery to have his first born child. I have no vesting in which child is first born, which religion or the fun that you are having.

I was on topic about the 'covenant' that is claimed to be with abraham and by doing such homework, the book of genesis, had adultery in it's premise about abrams first born child.

ps..... there is nothing that you could write or quote to address the FACT: NOTHING UNDOES A SIN. No matter if you are willing to sacrifice a lamb, red heifer or your own child. Nothing undoes a sin imposed to exist.

second fact: the commandments existed in the culture of egypt before moses was even born by almost 2000 yrs. "Book of ma'at'

Bthoth

*banned*

Old testament (tanakh) to show new covenant?

I asked you to provide the rules of the New.
Well that is a claim you would need to prove.
No i dont. I am aware of not just the story but that the whole of each of the books of bible are man made.
All you have provided is your opinion. (see Genesis 32:28). You will never see or find God in your unbelief.
I belief more of bible comprehension than you do. i do not see you even trying to read my questions, let alone have discussion on specifics.

That is sin in Gods eyes and it is our sins that separate us from God and His presence in our lives. You can never know God in your sins and unbelief.
of course, you are not breaking the rules of NT by judging me (casting the first stone)
Only darkness and death await all those who seek to walk that path and the burning question to the day they die.. "What if I am wrong?"
Apparently you do not check yourself.
It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God (Hebrews 10:26-31). Just imagine standing before God come judgement day only realizing too late what you have lost.
Egyptians used that very idea of standing in front of ma'at upon death to weight your own guilt.
Death. Do you have the name of the doctor that checked for his heart beat? Oh yea, they did not even know how back then.

Even so, if you actually believed that the son of god died for your sins, what guilt do you hold knowing that you are still sinning?

3rdAngel

The lies of Islam parallel the lies of Christendom, except their two main sects are the Shia, who would be glad to kill any unbeliever, and the Sunni, who do not give the same emphasis to the actual writings ascribed to their differing Korans and have two major different commentaries with respect to their cobbled together Koran, starting 100 years after the events. The primary Christian sects are the Roman Catholic, who canonized their "scripture" 367 years after the events, and their daughter sects, the Protestant sects (Rev 17:5). The parallel goes to the lengths of killing other sects and killing other religions. What they also have in common are "false prophets" (Mt 7:15), who come as ravenous wolves in sheep's clothing. The power and Spirit of God is with respect to the gospel of Yeshua, which is the "kingdom of heaven". The depravity of the "wicked" (Mt 13:49), is derived from the "message" of the "enemy"/"devil", as in the message of the false prophet Paul, the gospel of grace (lawlessness) (Mt 13:41), for which the "many" follow to "destruction" (Mt 7:12-15). The power of Paul's Christian church is delegated to flim flam men, because the "righteous" are missing from their congregations (James 5:16), therefore they remain in their sins, and carry the "plagues" of the daughters of Babylon (Rev 18:4).
Please forgive me but I do not believe in the nonsense you post and have already shown you why I do not believe you now many time so we will agree to disagree. I do not believe you know God or His Word and are twisting scripture to you own demise but I am happy to pray for you if you like?

3rdAngel

I asked: "Prove that there was a torah during the time of abram 2000 BCE."
Already provided you with scripture evidence. You just simply ignored what was shared with you from the scriptures. I posted Genesis 26:5. It was to prove that Abraham had Gods laws and obeyed them including the torah's laws of atonement and that he was a sinner just like me and you and that when he sinned he knew how to receive Gods forgiveness of sin (Genesis 22:7-13). but we can easily see what the scriptures teach on this topic so lets to it. Before the recorded written word of God there was the spoken word of God (e.g. Genesis 3:9; Genesis 3:13-14; Genesis 6:13; Genesis 8:15; Genesis 9:8; Genesis 35:15; Genesis 46:2; Exodus 6:2; Exodus 20:1 etc etc). Genesis 26:5 says " 5, Because that Abraham obeyed my voice, and kept my charge, my commandments, my statutes, and my laws." Now look at the Hebrew word for "laws" תֹּורָה (tôwrâh | H8451) - Torah. Now of God tells me Abraham kept the Torah through His spoken word are you now going to try and argue with God saying Abraham didn't? You really do not know scriptures do you. You really do not understand the biblical laws of atonement and what they point to do you. (see John 1:29 and Hebrews 9:1-27 and Hebrews 10:1-22)
Quoting bible is not proof.
Sure it is. Gods Word is proof but not to unbelievers who are still lost in their sins and unbelief according to the scriptures.
It's evidence of story telling.
That I guess is your opinion from someone that does not know God and His Words because you are still lost in your sins and unbelief. This is also something you are unable to prove
Claiming atonement, is not proving anything except that many in the old days, actually believed that they can be forgiven for committing atrocities.
Sure it is. The laws of atonement in the torah and new testament scriptures outline Gods plan of salvation in the new covenant. You cannot see this though because you do not know God or His Word because you are still in your sins and unbelief.
With all of that bible quoting and scripture stating, you have done nothing but expose that you accept the works of scribes and pharisee over keeping the rule of be honest before belief.
Sadly your word have no truth in them and are simply your words of unbelief arguing with Gods Word that are the very definition of what truth is (John 17:17). According to the scriptures your opinions do not mean anything in Gods eyes because only Gods Word is the standard of truth and error, sin and right doing, so not believing and not obeying what Gods Word says is the very definition of what sin is according to the scriptures (see John 3:4; John 3:36; Romans 14:23). So if Gods Word is the only standard of what is true and not true as shown in Romans 3:4 and John 17:17 it is not being dishonest with you by sharing the scriptures with you the show you why what you say is not true. It is being loving to you by telling the truth.
Apparently you did not read my comment and are addressing an argument, that you have in your own head.
I doubt that very much.
I pointed out that abram committed adultery to have his first born child. I have no vesting in which child is first born, which religion or the fun that you are having. I was on topic about the 'covenant' that is claimed to be with abraham and by doing such homework, the book of genesis, had adultery in it's premise about abrams first born child. ps..... there is nothing that you could write or quote to address the FACT: NOTHING UNDOES A SIN. No matter if you are willing to sacrifice a lamb, red heifer or your own child. Nothing undoes a sin imposed to exist. second fact: the commandments existed in the culture of egypt before moses was even born by almost 2000 yrs. "Book of ma'at'
Please forgive me friend but I do not believe you. You pointed out nothing that was not given a detailed scripture response that you refuse to address or discuss with me. For example you were shown when ask how Abraham kept the Torah from Genesis 26:5 and were further shown that as a sinner Abraham new the laws of atonement through animal sacrifices and sin offerings. You were also shown from the new testament scriptures what these animal sacrifices and sin offerings all pointed to. Your response was simply to ignore everything that was written to you from the scriptures and simply chose to continue on on your path of sin and unbelief. So please forgive me when I say sorry but I do not believe you.

You take care now.

3rdAngel

Old testament (tanakh) to show new covenant?
Already answered in the scripture in post you were quoting from. Seems you ignored it. see Jeremiah 31:31-34 repeated in Hebrews 8:10-12.
I asked you to provide the rules of the New.
Gods standard of right and wrong, good and evil, sin and right doing is the same in the new covenant as it is in the old covenant. According to the scriptures, Gods 10 commandments have the same role they always had and that is to give us the knowledge of GOOD (moral right doing when obeyed) and EVIL (moral wrong doing when disobeyed); SIN (moral wrong doing when disobeyed) and RIGHTEOUSNESS (moral right doing when obeyed) see Romans 3:20; Romans 7:7; 1 John 3:4; James 2:10-11; Psalms 119:172. Although they are in the new covenant promise (Jeremiah 31:31-34 and Hebrews 8:10-12) to be written on a new heart to love in all those who have by faith in Gods Word been born of the Spirit to love God with all of our heart and our neighbor as our selves (see Matthew 22:36-40; Romans 13:8-10; James 2:8-12). You do err not knowing God or His Word will never see and hear in your unbelief and sins. Only death await all who travel that path according to the scriptures (see John 3:36; Hebrews 10:26-31; 1 Corinthians 6:9-10; 2 Peter 3:7 etc etc).
No i dont. I am aware of not just the story but that the whole of each of the books of bible are man made.
You made the claim not me. If you are unable to prove your opinion just be honest and say so and move on.
I belief more of bible comprehension than you do. i do not see you even trying to read my questions, let alone have discussion on specifics.
For me I just see your words here as empty words of an unbeliever still lost in their sins and unbelief trying to make excuses not to believe and follow God and His Word. Sorry but I do not believe you as already demonstrated to you from the scriptures.

Bthoth

*banned*
Already provided you with scripture evidence.
Evidence, not proof of the rules before torah.
You just simply ignored what was shared with you from the scriptures.
Correct, the story lines of bible are not proof.
I posted Genesis 26:5. It was to prove that Abraham had Gods laws and obeyed them including the torah's laws of atonement and that he was a sinner just like me and you and that when he sinned he knew how to receive Gods forgiveness of sin (Genesis 22:7-13).
What about the adultery?
but we can easily see what the scriptures teach on this topic so lets to it.
To it?
Before the recorded written word of God there was the spoken word of God
No god ever said a word, unless you believe pharaoh is god.
(e.g. Genesis 3:9; Genesis 3:13-14; Genesis 6:13; Genesis 8:15; Genesis 9:8; Genesis 35:15; Genesis 46:2; Exodus 6:2; Exodus 20:1 etc etc). Genesis 26:5 says " 5, Because that Abraham obeyed my voice, and kept my charge, my commandments, my statutes, and my laws."
Sure the bible, 1000's of years after abraham, put to writing what you say.
Now look at the Hebrew word for "laws" תֹּורָה (tôwrâh | H8451) - Torah. Now of God tells me Abraham kept the Torah through His spoken word are you now going to try and argue with God saying Abraham didn't?
No, i said, the story was written well after. 1000's of years after. It's as stupid as claiming to quote adam and eve (first man/woman)
You really do not know scriptures do you. You really do not understand the biblical laws of atonement and what they point to do you. (see John 1:29 and Hebrews 9:1-27 and Hebrews 10:1-22)
Funny stuff. Now you use NT to explain OT. Cute as you lose the credibility about immediately.
Sure it is. Gods Word is proof but not to unbelievers who are still lost in their sins and unbelief according to the scriptures.
No god wrote a word. You dont even have the tablets of moses, per se, by god.
That I guess is your opinion from someone that does not know God and His Words because you are still lost in your sins and unbelief. This is also something you are unable to prove

The sin is misleading and lying to defend religious beliefs. Wo to scribes and pharisee as they created that very problem.
Sure it is. The laws of atonement in the torah and new testament scriptures outline Gods plan of salvation in the new covenant.
But you have no idea of how nor the plan. You argue to follow the book over being honest.
You cannot see this though because you do not know God or His Word because you are still in your sins and unbelief.
Again, you condemn for not accepting what you do.
Sadly your word have no truth in them and are simply your words of unbelief arguing with Gods Word that are the very definition of what truth is (John 17:17).
Stop it. Again, the topic is on covenenat with israel and you use NT to substantiate your tangent.
According to the scriptures your opinions do not mean anything in Gods eyes because only Gods Word is the standard of truth and error, sin and right doing, so not believing and not obeying what Gods Word says is the very definition of what sin is according to the scriptures (see John 3:4; John 3:36; Romans 14:23). So if Gods Word is the only standard of what is true and not true as shown in Romans 3:4 and John 17:17 it is not being dishonest with you by sharing the scriptures with you the show you why what you say is not true. It is being loving to you by telling the truth.
NO, the bible is not the standard nor a single word by any god.
I doubt that very much.

Please forgive me friend but I do not believe you. You pointed out nothing that was not giv

en a detailed scripture response that you refuse to address or discuss with me.
What's to discuss, you will not address any question but willing to judge and condemn a person.
For example you were shown when ask how Abraham kept the Torah from Genesis 26:5 and were further shown that as a sinner Abraham new the laws of atonement through animal sacrifices and sin offerings.
a... there was no torah during abrams/abrahams time period.

b.... animal sacrificing is practically neanderthal. (old and antiquated) before even the medical field existed.
You were also shown from the new testament scriptures what these animal sacrifices and sin offerings all pointed to.
Animal sacrificing is worthless and a waste of resources, then and now. Heck jesus was said to be that sacrifice for sins and yet you keep sinning.
Your response was simply to ignore everything that was written to you
You write condemnation. As if an authority.
from the scriptures and simply chose to continue on on your path of sin and unbelief. So please forgive me when I say sorry but I do not believe you.

You take care now.
That's ok. You do not have to believe me. But you have to face the truth whether you like it or not.

Bthoth

*banned*
Already answered in the scripture in post you were quoting from. Seems you ignored it. see Jeremiah 31:31-34 repeated in Hebrews 8:10-12.
You use bible to substantiate the beliefs.

That's the joke.
It's best to be honest with the self before scribes and pharisee imposing lies.

3rdAngel

Evidence, not proof of the rules before torah.
Already provided you with scripture evidence. You just simply ignored what was shared with you from the scriptures. I posted Genesis 26:5. It was to prove that Abraham had Gods laws and obeyed them including the torah's laws of atonement and that he was a sinner just like me and you and that when he sinned he knew how to receive Gods forgiveness of sin (Genesis 22:7-13). but we can easily see what the scriptures teach on this topic so lets to it. Before the recorded written word of God there was the spoken word of God (e.g. Genesis 3:9; Genesis 3:13-14; Genesis 6:13; Genesis 8:15; Genesis 9:8; Genesis 35:15; Genesis 46:2; Exodus 6:2; Exodus 20:1 etc etc). Genesis 26:5 says " 5, Because that Abraham obeyed my voice, and kept my charge, my commandments, my statutes, and my laws." Now look at the Hebrew word for "laws" תֹּורָה (tôwrâh | H8451) - Torah. Now of God tells me Abraham kept the Torah through His spoken word are you now going to try and argue with God saying Abraham didn't? You really do not know scriptures do you. You really do not understand the biblical laws of atonement and what they point to do you. (see John 1:29 and Hebrews 9:1-27 and Hebrews 10:1-22)
Correct, the story lines of bible are not proof.
Your unbelief is your stumbling block
What about the adultery?
Your not paying attention. Abraham also practiced the laws of atonement and forgiveness of sin (Genesis 22:7-13).
No god ever said a word, unless you believe pharaoh is god.
To you as an unbeliever that might be true. But for those of us the have met and know God your unbelief and sins are why can never find God and is why according to the scriptures only the fool says in his heart there is no God like you do (see Psalms 14:1).
Sure the bible, 1000's of years after abraham, put to writing what you say.
Not an argument for something being true or not true.
No, i said, the story was written well after. 1000's of years after. It's as stupid as claiming to quote adam and eve (first man/woman)
That would be something you would need to prove. According to the scripture, "The fool says in his heart there is no God - Psalms 14:1. "For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but to us which are saved it is the power of God." - 1 Corinthians 1:18. "But the natural man receives not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness to him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned." - 1 Corinthians 2:14.
Funny stuff. Now you use NT to explain OT. Cute as you lose the credibility about immediately.
Yep the new testament scriptures come from the old testament scriptures. If you knew God and the bible you would know this. You posts are only more evidence you do not know God or the bible.
No god wrote a word. You dont even have the tablets of moses, per se, by god.
Your arguments are all the same. "Cant see so cannot be true". Just because we do not see things does not mean something does not exist. Then again people like you would have argued there was no such thing as electricity before it was discovered.
The sin is misleading and lying to defend religious beliefs. Wo to scribes and pharisee as they created that very problem.
Sin is clearly defined in the scriptures as breaking anyone of Gods 10 commandments in James 2:10-11; 1 John 3:4; Romans 3:20 and Romans 7:7 and not believing and obeying what Gods Word says (John 3:36; Romans 14:23). The penalty of sin is death for those who reject the gift of Gods dear son and choose to continue in their sins and unbelief according to in John 3:36; Romans 6:23.
But you have no idea of how nor the plan. You argue to follow the book over being honest.
Well that is a lie. Of course I know Gods plan of salvation it is revealed in the very scriptures you do not believe or follow. The the bible not only a book it is the revealed words of God but to someone that does not believe or know God and His Words their minds are darkened in sin and unbelief according to the scriptures in John 3:19-21.
Again, you condemn for not accepting what you do.
Telling you what the scriptures teach is only telling you the truth. If you feel condemned by the scriptures that are shared with you that is between you and God.
Again, the topic is on covenenat with israel and you use NT to substantiate your tangent.
Wrong, the topic is on who is Gods Israel in the new covenant. If you took the time to read the first 4-5 posts of the OP you would see old and new covenant scriptures are provided. Seems you did not even bother to read it. Why am I not surprised.
NO, the bible is not the standard nor a single word by any god.
In your mind perhaps that is true but for those who know God and His Word it is not as it is written in the scriptures, "All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness." - 2 Timothy 3:16
What's to discuss, you will not address any question but willing to judge and condemn a person.
That is my point. You are not here for a discussion. Your post content confirms this.
a... there was no torah during abrams/abrahams time period.

b.... animal sacrificing is practically neanderthal. (old and antiquated) before even the medical field existed.

Animal sacrificing is worthless and a waste of resources, then and now. Heck jesus was said to be that sacrifice for sins and yet you keep sinning.

You write condemnation. As if an authority.

That's ok. You do not have to believe me. But you have to face the truth whether you like it or not.
Repetition that has already addressed and responded to. One part you got right. I do not believe you as you have not spoken the truth.

Take Care

3rdAngel

You use bible to substantiate the beliefs.
Indeed.
That's the joke.
Yes to those who do not believe.
It's best to be honest with the self before scribes and pharisee imposing lies.
Then practice being honest and stop telling lies. Time will tell soon enough who is telling the truth and who is telling lies. Imagine if you are wrong. It is not looking too good for you come judgement day according to the scriptures in Hebrews 10:26-31.

Last edited:

Elihoenai

Are you one of those that intend to sacrifice animals again?
It appears that way to you.

Jews want to Sacrifice Animals in the Third Temple on Temple Mount as they have been Commanded in the Torah.

Korban

In Judaism, the korban (קָרְבָּן‎, qorbān), also spelled qorban or corban, is any of a variety of sacrificial offerings described and commanded in the Torah. The plural form is korbanot, korbanoth, or korbanos.

The term korban primarily refers to sacrificial offerings given from humans to God for the purpose of doing homage, winning favor, or securing pardon.[1] The object sacrificed was usually an animal that was ritually slaughtered and then transferred from the human to the divine realm by being burned on an altar.[2][3][4]

After the destruction of the Second Temple, sacrifices were prohibited because there was no longer a Temple, the only place allowed by halakha for sacrifices. Offering of sacrifices was briefly reinstated during the Jewish–Roman wars of the second century CE and was continued in certain communities thereafter.[5][6][7]

When sacrifices were offered in ancient times, they were offered as a fulfillment of Biblical commandments. Since there is no longer a Temple, modern religious Jews instead pray or give tzedakah to atone for their sins as the korban would have accomplished.[8] According to Orthodox Judaism, the coming of the messiah will not remove the requirement to keep the 613 commandments, and when the Temple is rebuilt, sacrifices will be offered again.

Ancient Animal Sacrifice Ritual Makes a Modern Comeback

Jews recreate biblical Passover sacrifice

Bthoth

*banned*
Indeed.

Yes to those who do not believe.

Then practice being honest and stop telling lies.
My point exactly. Stop the use of scribes and pharisee that ruined the wisdom of bible.
Time will tell soon enough who is telling the truth and who is telling lies.
I know, beautiful to even recognize.
Imagine if you are wrong.
i wish i was as I do not want to see what happens to the obtuse.
It is not looking too good for you come judgement day according to the scriptures in Hebrews 10:26-31.
And of course, you impose judgment before having the last word. Bible: will you 'cast the first stone?'

2ndpillar

Please forgive me but I do not believe in the nonsense you post and have already shown you why I do not believe you now many time so we will agree to disagree. I do not believe you know God or His Word and are twisting scripture to you own demise but I am happy to pray for you if you like?
You are free to travel down the broad path to "destruction" (Mt 7:12) Your primary problem is that you commit any who do not believe in your false gospel of grace (lawlessness) to the fires of hell, whereas, Yeshua's message is that as you do to others, shall be done to you, and with respect to Mt 13, those who follow the path of lawlessness, will be subject to being thrown into the "furnace of fire", which is Har-Magedon, and they shall be the "first" to be "gathered" and tossed. And the "first" to be judged, will be the "fat" shepherds, those with power (Ezekiel 34).

Bthoth

*banned*

The argument does not exist. Were you there to hear god speak 3000 yrs ago?

Was the writer of bible there?
Any single religious leader ever to walk? Were any of them there to write what god said?

You are claiming biblical laws of atonement but forgot what jesus 'died on the cross' was claimed to be for?
Your unbelief is your stumbling block
OK, I am not a branch davidian.
Your not paying attention. Abraham also practiced the laws of atonement and forgiveness of sin (Genesis 22:7-13).
Not the point. The adultery with his servant was the point. For some reason, you think a person can break the rules and an atonement sacrifice undoes the sin.

Is that why you attack (throw the stones of condemnation) with zero guilt?
To you as an unbeliever that might be true. But for those of us the have met and know God your unbelief and sins are why can never find God and is why according to the scriptures only the fool says in his heart there is no God like you do (see Psalms 14:1).
On the contrary, I have belief about keeping the commandments and love the wisdom of bible. I dont use songs and animal sacrificing expecting to be forgiven.

I accept responsibility for my actions
Not an argument for something being true or not true.

That would be something you would need to prove. According to the scripture, "The fool says in his heart there is no God -
The fool expects to be forgiven and will condemn a person as if they have a right.
Yep the new testament scriptures come from the old testament scriptures. If you knew God and the bible you would know this. You posts are only more evidence you do not know God or the bible.
Knowing the bible is best by learning the wisdom.

Trying to use it to condemn people is closer to evil than good.
Your arguments are all the same. "Cant see so cannot be true".
Where did you get that argument? I asked for proof that abram had the commandments.
Just because we do not see things does not mean something does not exist.
I know. Can you see the cross (light)?
Then again people like you would have argued there was no such thing as electricity before it was discovered.
Again, i know....... the electric and magnetic fields in perpendicular planes is the perfect CROSS of the universe.

Can you see it?

light is that spirit of your very life.
Sin is clearly defined in the scriptures as breaking anyone of Gods 10 commandments i
I know the dialogue and why I asked about the adultery of abram
and not believing and obeying what Gods Word says (John 3:36; Romans 14:23). The penalty of sin is death for those who reject the gift of Gods dear son and choose to continue in their sins and unbelief according to in John 3:36; Romans 6:23.

That was my point. At least you learned that keeping the rules is the importance.
Well that is a lie. Of course I know Gods plan of salvation it is revealed in the very scriptures you do not believe or follow. The the bible not only a book it is the revealed words of God but to someone that does not believe or know God and His Words their minds are darkened in sin and unbelief according to the scriptures in John 3:19-21.
The lie is using the bible and not maintaining personal responsibility.
Telling you what the scriptures teach is only telling you the truth. If you feel condemned by the scriptures that are shared with you that is between you and God.
I know the scripture. It is your condemnations that are rude.

i asked about the adultery of abram and you said HE kept the commandments.
Wrong, the topic is on who is Gods Israel in the new covenant. If you took the time to read the first 4-5 posts of the OP you would see old and new covenant scriptures are provided. Seems you did not even bother to read it. Why am I not surprised.
To understand the covenant(s) per bible requires lots of scriptures and the evolution of the different requirements over time.

I asked about the adultery of abram regarding the covenant of.
In your mind perhaps that is true but for those who know God and His Word it is not as it is written in the scriptures, "All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness." - 2 Timothy 3:16
Using a letter between church as by god?

Do you have any idea what you are writing?
That is my point. You are not here for a discussion. Your post content confirms this.

I can discuss but taking your condemnations is not conversation.
Repetition that has already addressed and responded to. One part you got right. I do not believe you as you have not spoken the truth.

Take Care
Will you be here on judgment day?

Bthoth

*banned*
I asked:
Bthoth said:
It appears that way to you.
And your post confirms my query but you could not be specific to answer directly.
Jews want to Sacrifice Animals in the Third Temple on Temple Mount as they have been Commanded in the Torah.

There is no 3rd temple. Not even a line in bible about a 3rd temple.
Are you another that speaks for Jews? So i can be clear of your authority.
Korban

In Judaism, the korban (קָרְבָּן‎, qorbān), also spelled qorban or corban, is any of a variety of sacrificial offerings described and commanded in the Torah. The plural form is korbanot, korbanoth, or korbanos.

The term korban primarily refers to sacrificial offerings given from humans to God for the purpose of doing homage, winning favor, or securing pardon.[1] The object sacrificed was usually an animal that was ritually slaughtered and then transferred from the human to the divine realm by being burned on an altar.[2][3][4]
OK............. guilty conscious is why the need.

I have no doubt about that.
After the destruction of the Second Temple, sacrifices were prohibited because there was no longer a Temple,
I know. And christians believe that jesus was the last required sacrifice.
the only place allowed by halakha for sacrifices. Offering of sacrifices was briefly reinstated during the Jewish–Roman wars of the second century CE and was continued in certain communities thereafter.[5][6][7]

When sacrifices were offered in ancient times, they were offered as a fulfillment of Biblical commandments. Since there is no longer a Temple, modern religious Jews instead pray or give tzedakah to atone for their sins as the korban would have accomplished.[8] According to Orthodox Judaism, the coming of the messiah will not remove the requirement to keep the 613 commandments, and when the Temple is rebuilt, sacrifices will be offered again.

That's sad to even consider. Have you ever read the 613? A person would be put in jail for even trying to keep them.

Ancient Animal Sacrifice Ritual Makes a Modern Comeback

Nothing modern about animal sacrificing
Jews recreate biblical Passover sacrifice

Sure, and during Easter many recreate a man dying on the cross.

What is different between the 2 types of rituals?

Elihoenai

I asked:
Bthoth said:

And your post confirms my query but you could not be specific to answer directly.
In the Holy Scriptures/Bible Elohim/God teaches Exoteric and Esoteric Knowledge. Exoteric Knowledge is for Jews according to the Flesh.

There is no 3rd temple. Not even a line in bible about a 3rd temple.
Are you another that speaks for Jews? So i can be clear of your authority.
No, I don't speak for the Jews. I Know the Nature of the Jews that Elohim/God has Ordained for his Earthly Kingdom.

OK............. guilty conscious is why the need.

I have no doubt about that.
It's Good to have Guilty Conscience because this Leads to Reformation.

I know. And christians believe that jesus was the last required sacrifice.
I'm Christian Gnostic Knowing that Yeshua/Jesus is the last required Sacrifice. In Christendom Yeshua's/Jesus's Sacrifice is Interpreted from a Historical/Exoteric perspective.

That's sad to even consider. Have you ever read the 613? A person would be put in jail for even trying to keep them.
Yes, certainly I have read all 613 Laws. It's Impossible to keep all the 613 Laws in the Flesh.

Nothing modern about animal sacrificing
People and Animal Sacrifice is an Ancient Practice Observed for thousands of years up to the present day. The Most Devoted/Committed Followers of the Devil/Satan Sacrifice People and Animals Secretly.

Sure, and during Easter many recreate a man dying on the cross.

What is different between the 2 types of rituals?
The difference is, for Easter no one is taking another or their own life as part of the Ritual whereas what the Jews want to bring in is the Literal Sacrifice of an Animal.

Video content: Parents Guidance

Filipino Catholics Whip themselves in BRUTAL Easter Ritual

Last edited: