• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

WHO IS GOD'S TRUE ISRAEL IN THE NEW COVENANT?

3rdAngel

I addressed the content of your post .. why are you pretending I did not. What is a No .. again you are speaking in riddles of deflection what did I state was a falsehood ? Did you, or did you not make the claims 1) God of Abraham is your God .. 2) Jesus is the name of your God ?

Then you change your claim 3) YHWH is the God of Abraham .. and say that I lied about something .. what is it that is a lie friend .. which did you not claim 1) 2) or 3)

This is not difficult .. either state what this big lie is .. or withdraw your accusation ..

Now - as it turns out YHWH is not the God of Abraham .. The Bible tells us that this is not the name by which Abe new his God .. nor any of the other silly names such as Jehovah .. just another way to pronounce YHWH.

but, unfortunately -- the God of Abraham is not YHWH .. the Yahu of the Shasu cult does not start until Moses. The God of Abraham .. and of the Patriarchs .. the Most High .. Supreme one of the Land of Canaan and beyond at the that time in history .. was EL. Psalm 82 friend

God stands in[b] the assembly of El;[c] in the midst of the gods[d] he renders judgment.[e]

Perhaps if you read your bible more thoroughly .. reading the footnotes as given above - you would come to understand that the Supreme one of the Canaanite Pantheon is the God that Abraham and Melchi-Zedek are worshiping .. and if you read Hebrews 6 .. you will find that Jesus is a High Priest in the Order of Melchi-Zedek .. and in Psalm 110 will find that the Great King David was also a Priest forever in the order of MelChi-Zedek.

So your claim that you know God well .. but did not know the identity of the God of Abraham and Jesus .. puts doubt as to how well you really know God..
Nonsense be honest. Please provide me a link to where you addressed the content of post # 628 linked. If you cannot why are you pretending you did? All you did was accused this linked post of being a cut and paste falsehood without showing why from the scriptures and started talking about things I was not even talking about in this linked post. It is clear to me from reading your posts you are not here for a discussion of the OP and you neither know God or His Word.

Last edited:

Sargonski

Nonsense be honest. Please provide me a link to where you addressed the content of post # 628 linked. If you cannot why are you pretending you did? All you did was accused this linked post of being a cut and paste falsehood without showing why from the scriptures and started talking about things I was not even talking about in this linked post. It is clear to me from reading your posts you are not here for a discussion of the OP and you neither know God or His Word.

I address the content of your post in post # 631 . Why you are pretending I did not .. I don't know .. and I don't say your post is a cut and past falsehood ..

I say that "nothing in your cut and past quotions has Jesus claiming the "True Israel" are Gentiles .. .. and later rated your claim about the True Israel as mostly false .. and explained to you that none of the scripture you posted supports your claim directly .. but go on to talk about other aspects of your post I liked .. so obviously I do not say that your entire post is false.. .. and you are reading in things that are not there.

Nothing from any of your numerous cut and paste quotations - most which you either don't understand or have not tried to understand .. (for example John 3 - Jesus talking about being born again) has Jesus claiming that the "True Israel" are the Gentiles .. So we are left with statement in the earliest stories we have about him which is important as the story changes as you go futher away in time from the event - that he came only for the lost sheep of Israel.

So I will rate your "True Israel" suggestion that this is the Gentiles as mostly false .. simply on the basis that we don't know either way .. it might be true but doesn't seem so .. for if Israel means "The Gentiles" .. then this leaves out the Jews .. as Jesus says "Only" to the lost Sheep of Israel. .. Then you have the problem of which sheep among the lost are saved .. "Born Again" could simply mean that you first have to die.. upon which one is born of spirit .. a simple allusion to the resurrection .. when your body dies and the spirit leaves the body resuming its journey

That aside - You then veer onto the True Path .. The Truth - The Way - The Light .. perhaps unwittingly ?! .. Perhaps not !? (and do learn chess notation already) - where you fall upon the Golden Rule .. as the key to salvation .. Works - lack of bad deeds .. is "The will of the Father" The Teachings as a lad on the Knee of Rabbi Hillel .. Jesus Doth recite Matt 7:12

You also make a key distinction between "Commands" and Jewish Law .. on this we agree that this is what Jesus is referring to when he says "Keep the Commands" .. which can be summed up in the Golden Rule ... but only the commands which adhere to this rule. Murder - theft - bearing false witness all fall under this rule .. Idol's .. not so much. the key here is to understand the distinction between the two .. in light of "Don't do to others what you hate" - The rest is all commentary . now go and learn says the Great Rabbi.

The understanding of this principle is the purpose of being "Born Again" .. and your James 2 passage tells us not to believe the Free Pass ideology of Idol Martin .. on the Golden Rule one must focus .. there is no free pass through Judgement .. Ya Hear :)

3rdAngel

I address the content of your post in post # 631 . Why you are pretending I did not .. I don't know .. and I don't say your post is a cut and past falsehood ..

I say that "nothing in your cut and past quotions has Jesus claiming the "True Israel" are Gentiles .. .. and later rated your claim about the True Israel as mostly false .. and explained to you that none of the scripture you posted supports your claim directly .. but go on to talk about other aspects of your post I liked .. so obviously I do not say that your entire post is false.. .. and you are reading in things that are not there.
Again you are not telling the truth. You did not address the content of post # 628 linked. All you did was to accuse this linked post of being a cut and paste falsehood without showing why from the scriptures and started talking about things I was not even talking about in this linked post. That is your falsehood. Again where did I say that Jesus is claiming the true Israel are gentiles. Now your just making things up I never said. If you disagree. Please quote me and provide the post link where I said that Jesus claims that True Israel are the gentiles? If you cannot why are you pretending I have said things I have never said. Is that not bearing false witness against your neighbor? As posted earlier it is clear to me from reading your posts you are not here for a discussion of the OP and you neither know God or His Word and are simply being dishonest.

Sargonski

Again you are not telling the truth. You did not address the content of post # 628 linked. All you did was to accuse this linked post of being a cut and paste falsehood without showing why from the scriptures and started talking about things I was not even talking about in this linked post. That is your falsehood. Again where did I say that Jesus is claiming the true Israel are gentiles. Now your just making things up I never said. If you disagree. Please quote me and provide the post link where I said that Jesus claims that True Israel are the gentiles? If you cannot why are you pretending I have said things I have never said. Is that not bearing false witness against your neighbor? As posted earlier it is clear to me from reading your posts you are not here for a discussion of the OP and you neither know God or His Word and are simply being dishonest.

I did not accuse the entire post as being a cut and paste falsehood. and absolutely I addressed the content.. What part of .. "None of your cut and paste links support the claim that the True Israel are the Gentiles" did you not understand ?

and if you are now claiming the true Israel are not Gentiles .. in the new Covenant .. then who is God's True Israel ?

3rdAngel

I did not accuse the entire post as being a cut and paste falsehood. and absolutely I addressed the content..
Please forgive me but I do not believe you.
What part of .. "None of your cut and paste links support the claim that the True Israel are the Gentiles" did you not understand ?
1. I never cut and pasted that post and 2. I never once said true Israel are the Gentiles.
and if you are now claiming the true Israel are not Gentiles .. in the new Covenant ..
I am not now saying anything different to what I have already posted in this OP. You did not read it did you.
then who is God's True Israel ?
All those who through faith believe and obey what Gods Word says. Jewish believers and gentile believers are all now one in Christ and unbelieving Jews are the branches that have been broken off ready to be burned but if they return to God and believe God is able to graft them back in *Romans 11:13-23

Sargonski

Please forgive me but I do not believe you.

1. I never cut and pasted that post and 2. I never once said true Israel are the Gentiles.

I am not now saying anything different to what I have already posted in this OP. You did not read it did you.

All those who through faith believe and obey what Gods Word says. Jewish believers and gentile believers are all now one in Christ and unbelieving Jews are the branches that have been broken off ready to be burned but if they return to God and believe God is able to graft them back in *Romans 11:13-23

You don't have to believe me .. it is about whether or not you believe the Bible .. first you were unable to identify your God .. and did not know who the God of Abraham was. Now .. after posing the question "who is Gods True Israel" .. don't seem to know who those folks are either ..

Are the Gentiles included or not friend ?

Then you talk about "obedience to the word of God ??" .. What God ? Which God's word do we follow .. Do you not get it ? Who is Your God .. Do you still not know who your God is and what is this God's word that we need to be obedient to ?

You have well summed up the question friend .. obedience to the will of God .. how is one put right with God .. is the age old question .. but first you need to know which God you wish to make happy .. only then can we "do the Will of the Father" - trying desperately to lead the horse to water ..

Tell me then 1) for the 15th time -- Which God .. please tell us the identity of "The Father" - tell you what .. you mentioned YHWH previously .. so let us go with that .. feel free to change your God .. but for example .. what is the Will of the Father .. Do we kill the child .. for the sins of the Parents .. or do we follow the rule stating children are not to be killed for the Sins of the Father .. each responsible for his own sin.

Which is the path of the believing Jew .. which of the Unbeliever ?

3rdAngel

You don't have to believe me ..
Agreed I do not believe you as already shown in the posts sent you.
it is about whether or not you believe the Bible ..
Correct I believe the bible and choose to believe and obey it over the teachings and traditions of men that lead many away from God and His Word into breaking the commandments of God against the very warnings of Jesus in Matthew 15:2-9.
first you were unable to identify your God .. and did not know who the God of Abraham was.
Wrong. I identified my God. He is the God of all creation as identified in Genesis 1:1-26; Genesis 2:1-3. It is you who does not know Him (1 John 2:3-4)
Now .. after posing the question "who is Gods True Israel" .. don't seem to know who those folks are either ..
Wrong. Already proven through the scriptures you refuse to discuss see here linked; here linked; here linked; here linked; here linked. These are Gods Words not my words that to disagree with your words that are not Gods Word. So your argument is with God not me.
Are the Gentiles included or not friend ?
If you read my posts you would know the answer to your question. Try reading what you are responding to.
Then you talk about "obedience to the word of God ??" .. What God ? Which God's word do we follow .. Do you not get it ? Who is Your God .. Do you still not know who your God is and what is this God's word that we need to be obedient to ?
Repetition. Seems you do not know who God is.
You have well summed up the question friend .. obedience to the will of God .. how is one put right with God .. is the age old question .. but first you need to know which God you wish to make happy .. only then can we "do the Will of the Father" - trying desperately to lead the horse to water ..
You do know that the bible reveals the will of God right? Seems not.
Tell me then 1) for the 15th time -- Which God .. please tell us the identity of "The Father" - tell you what .. you mentioned YHWH previously .. so let us go with that .. feel free to change your God .. but for example .. what is the Will of the Father .. Do we kill the child .. for the sins of the Parents .. or do we follow the rule stating children are not to be killed for the Sins of the Father .. each responsible for his own sin. Which is the path of the believing Jew .. which of the Unbeliever ?
Sorry not interested in your nonsense. This OP is about "Who is Gods Israel in the New Covenant." Do you have anything to contribute? If you want to make a thread to discuss the name of God go and do it and send me the link.

Take Care.

Sargonski

Agreed I do not believe you as already shown in the posts sent you.

Correct I believe the bible and choose to believe and obey it over the teachings and traditions of men that lead many away from God and His Word into breaking the commandments of God against the very warnings of Jesus in Matthew 15:2-9.

Wrong. I identified my God. He is the God of all creation as identified in Genesis 1:1-26; Genesis 2:1-3. It is you who does not know Him (1 John 2:3-4)

Wrong. Already proven through the scriptures you refuse to discuss see here linked; here linked; here linked; here linked; here linked. These are Gods Words not my words that to disagree with your words that are not Gods Word. So your argument is with God not me.

If you read my posts you would know the answer to your question. Try reading what you are responding to.

Repetition. Seems you do not know who God is.

You do know that the bible reveals the will of God right? Seems not.

Sorry not interested in your nonsense. This OP is about "Who is Gods Israel in the New Covenant." Do you have anything to contribute? If you want to make a thread to discuss the name of God go and do it and send me the link.

Take Care.

Your the one spewing nonsense and has nothing to contribute . asked you a number of times who is God's Israel in the New covenant .. all you do is dodge .. just like you continue to dodge telling us the name of your God .. saying God of All Creation is nonsense .. as that does not tell us the name of the God you are Referring to .. Could be Ha Satan for all we know .. You falsly stated that YHWH was the God of Abraham .. and YHWH is not the God of creation .. so what God are you referring to .. clearly you do not know who your God if you think the God of Creation is named YHWH.

Then you talk about "obedience to the word of God ??" .. What God ? Which God's word do we follow . Who is this God you are afraid to name.. and which God's word are we to obey ? The question is not complicated .. Do we kill the child for the sins of the Father .. or do we not kill the child for the sins of the Father. Which is the will of your God .. Do you not understand the question ?

3rdAngel

Your the one spewing nonsense and has nothing to contribute . asked you a number of times who is God's Israel in the New covenant .. all you do is dodge .. just like you continue to dodge telling us the name of your God .. saying God of All Creation is nonsense .. as that does not tell us the name of the God you are Referring to .. Could be Ha Satan for all we know .. You falsly stated that YHWH was the God of Abraham .. and YHWH is not the God of creation .. so what God are you referring to .. clearly you do not know who your God if you think the God of Creation is named YHWH.

Then you talk about "obedience to the word of God ??" .. What God ? Which God's word do we follow . Who is this God you are afraid to name.. and which God's word are we to obey ? The question is not complicated .. Do we kill the child for the sins of the Father .. or do we not kill the child for the sins of the Father. Which is the will of your God .. Do you not understand the question ?
Seems me telling the truth to you through the scriptures has hit a nerve. Please forgive me but I do not believe you. I prefer what the scriptures teach. I am not interested in what you teach.

Sargonski

Seems me telling the truth to you through the scriptures has hit a nerve. Please forgive me but I do not believe you. I prefer what the scriptures teach. I am not interested in what you teach.

Ummm .. you can make up what ever fiction you like friend .. that does not make it true ? Perception is a strange thing .. when warped.

It is me who has been telling the truth to you through scriptures friend .. that has hit the nerve. and now you claiming to prefer what the scriptures teach .. then why are you running from the scripture I have been citing ? Some of which includes scripture you posted .. such as James 2 - James Brother of Jesus telling us to beware of the Foolish "Faith Alone" dogma that some early Christians were peddling at the time .. paralleling the words of Jesus in Matt 7 - summation of the Sermon on the Mount .. where Jesus also uses the word "Foolish" to describe the Faith alone band of false teachers. Jesus has harsh condemnation for these folks .. without "Works" one can not be put right with God .. faith on the other hand while good .. if channeled in the right direction, is not a requirement.

15 “Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves. 16 By their fruit you will recognize them. Do people pick grapes from thornbushes, or figs from thistles? 17 Likewise, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. 18 A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, and a bad tree cannot bear good fruit. 19 Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. 20 Thus, by their fruit you will recognize them.

Faith in what Brother Angel .. what is it you have put your faith in ? - the Free Pass idology and dogma of the Idol Martin .. supplanting the word of The Logos in scripture .. with that of man made origin ? preferring dogma of man made origin .. to the Scripture put before you. .. and then claiming with forked tongue to prefer scripture ??

Let it be said that this is not the first time .. supplanting scripture with Man Made Trinity Dogma was the last ..not just in the NT but the OT as well wasn't it ? but then running from OT scripture as well - Psalm 82 where the Supreme one is the Most High God EL and YHWH is condemning the other Sons of EL . Divine Council of the Gods located in Heaven. It is YHWH that wins the battle .. usurps the Title that El used to hold as Chief Diety on Earth .. El now relegated to the heavenly realm - having little contact with the earthly realm. YHWH Chief God of the Earth .... having defeated the competition .. the other Son's of God ..

Is YHWH your Chamption ? is it this God at whose feet your faith is Placed ? or Brother Martin ?

3rdAngel

Ummm .. you can make up what ever fiction you like friend .. that does not make it true ? Perception is a strange thing .. when warped.

It is me who has been telling the truth to you through scriptures friend .. that has hit the nerve. and now you claiming to prefer what the scriptures teach .. then why are you running from the scripture I have been citing ? Some of which includes scripture you posted .. such as James 2 - James Brother of Jesus telling us to beware of the Foolish "Faith Alone" dogma that some early Christians were peddling at the time .. paralleling the words of Jesus in Matt 7 - summation of the Sermon on the Mount .. where Jesus also uses the word "Foolish" to describe the Faith alone band of false teachers. Jesus has harsh condemnation for these folks .. without "Works" one can not be put right with God .. faith on the other hand while good .. if channeled in the right direction, is not a requirement.

15 “Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves. 16 By their fruit you will recognize them. Do people pick grapes from thornbushes, or figs from thistles? 17 Likewise, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. 18 A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, and a bad tree cannot bear good fruit. 19 Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. 20 Thus, by their fruit you will recognize them.

Faith in what Brother Angel .. what is it you have put your faith in ? - the Free Pass idology and dogma of the Idol Martin .. supplanting the word of The Logos in scripture .. with that of man made origin ? preferring dogma of man made origin .. to the Scripture put before you. .. and then claiming with forked tongue to prefer scripture ??

Let it be said that this is not the first time .. supplanting scripture with Man Made Trinity Dogma was the last ..not just in the NT but the OT as well wasn't it ? but then running from OT scripture as well - Psalm 82 where the Supreme one is the Most High God EL and YHWH is condemning the other Sons of EL . Divine Council of the Gods located in Heaven. It is YHWH that wins the battle .. usurps the Title that El used to hold as Chief Diety on Earth .. El now relegated to the heavenly realm - having little contact with the earthly realm. YHWH Chief God of the Earth .... having defeated the competition .. the other Son's of God ..
Please forgive me but I am not interested in your false teachings. I have faith in God and His Word and that is all I need.

Sargonski

.James 2
19 You believe that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that —and shudder.
20 You foolish person, do you want evidence that faith without deeds is useless
Matt 7 : 15 “Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves. 16 By their fruit you will recognize them. Do people pick grapes from thornbushes, or figs from thistles? 17 Likewise, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. 18 A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, and a bad tree cannot bear good fruit. 19 Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. 20 Thus, by their fruit you will recognize them.

Please forgive me but I am not interested in your false teachings. I have faith in God and His Word and that is all I need.

You are forgiven as requested by me for your blasphemy -- calling the Scripture above from Lord Jesus and Brother James "False Teachings" .. hopefully the powers above will be so kind.

and once again ... Faith in whose word ? .given you dislike and lack of interest in the teachings of Lord Jesus and the word of God given to us by Jesus .. calling these "False Teachings" ..

What word are we supposed to have faith in then friend ?.. and how are we put right by this God you seem so embarassed about that you will not tell us his name. Is it YHWH ? is this the name of the God whose word we are to follow .. is this the secret New Covenant .. between YHWH and some mystery people you claim are YHWH's True Israel ?

3rdAngel

You are forgiven as requested by me for your blasphemy -- calling the Scripture above from Lord Jesus and Brother James "False Teachings" .. hopefully the powers above will be so kind.

and once again ... Faith in whose word ? .given you dislike and lack of interest in the teachings of Lord Jesus and the word of God given to us by Jesus .. calling these "False Teachings" ..

What word are we supposed to have faith in then friend ?.. and how are we put right by this God you seem so embarassed about that you will not tell us his name. Is it YHWH ? is this the name of the God whose word we are to follow .. is this the secret New Covenant .. between YHWH and some mystery people you claim are YHWH's True Israel ?
It is not blasphemy to tell you the truth and share the scriptures with you. Please forgive me but I am not interested in your false teachings. I have faith in God and His Word and that is all I need.

Last edited:

Sargonski

It is not blasphemy to tell you the truth and share the scriptures with you. Please forgive me but I am not interested in your false teachings. I have faith in God and His Word and that is all I need.

I did not say telling the truth and sharing scriptures was Blasphemy .. Why are you telling tall tales .. putting for this deception blaspheming my good name with strawman fallacy in addition to blaspheming the Logos .. "The word" of the God of Lord Jesus - saying the teachings of Lord Jesus in his most famous sermon on the mount are false .. then in this post claim to have faith in God and His Word ?

What God is this friend .. as clearly it is not the God of Jesus.. and thus what word ? Who is this God you have faith in ... and what does this God have to say .. ?

3rdAngel

I did not say telling the truth and sharing scriptures was Blasphemy .. Why are you telling tall tales .. putting for this deception blaspheming my good name with strawman fallacy in addition to blaspheming the Logos .. "The word" of the God of Lord Jesus - saying the teachings of Lord Jesus in his most famous sermon on the mount are false .. then in this post claim to have faith in God and His Word ? What God is this friend .. as clearly it is not the God of Jesus.. and thus what word ? Who is this God you have faith in ... and what does this God have to say .. ?
I am telling you the truth but you do not believe me so please forgive me if I do not believe you.

Ebionite

very simply, both Jews, Christians and Muslims all claim to believe the Torah. Islam claims its lineage from Abraham's son through Ishmael's side. These same scriptures all these religions claim to believe show that God never made His covenant promise to Abraham and the bond servant Hagar and their son Ishmael even when Abraham protested but God's covenant promise was made through Abraham, his true wife Sarah and God's promised son Isaac. This is the lineage where Israel came from and later Christianity.
There wasn't just a single covenant. The covenant of Genesis 15 is more extensive in terms of both people and land than the covenant of circumcision which excluded Ishmael.

Another covenant can be found in Isaiah which does not distinguish between Isaac and Ishmael:
Ho, every one that thirsteth, come ye to the waters, and he that hath no money; come ye, buy, and eat; yea, come, buy wine and milk without money and without price.
Wherefore do ye spend money for [that which is] not bread? and your labour for [that which] satisfieth not? hearken diligently unto me, and eat ye [that which is] good, and let your soul delight itself in fatness.
Incline your ear, and come unto me: hear, and your soul shall live; and I will make an everlasting covenant with you, [even] the sure mercies of David.
Behold, I have given him [for] a witness to the people, a leader and commander to the people.
Isaiah 55:1-4

@David1967

Ebionite

According to the scriptures, the name "Israel" is only a name given by God to all those who choose to have faith in His Word.
The Christian idea of "the Word of God" didn't even exist at the time of Jacob (Israel). The doctrine of faith began with the prophet Habakkuk, and the context is of the demise of Pauline Christianity, not its endorsement.
I will stand upon my watch, and set me upon the tower, and will watch to see what he will say unto me, and what I shall answer when I am reproved.
And YHWH answered me, and said, Write the vision, and make [it] plain upon tables, that he may run that readeth it.
For the vision [is] yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry.
Behold, his soul [which] is lifted up is not upright in him: but the just shall live by his faith.
Yea also, because he transgresseth by wine, [he is] a proud man, neither keepeth at home, who enlargeth his desire as hell, and [is] as death, and cannot be satisfied, but gathereth unto him all nations, and heapeth unto him all people:
Habakkuk 2:1-5

For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.
Romans 1:17

3rdAngel

There wasn't just a single covenant. The covenant of Genesis 15 is more extensive in terms of both people and land than the covenant of circumcision which excluded Ishmael.

Another covenant can be found in Isaiah which does not distinguish between Isaac and Ishmael:
Ho, every one that thirsteth, come ye to the waters, and he that hath no money; come ye, buy, and eat; yea, come, buy wine and milk without money and without price.
Wherefore do ye spend money for [that which is] not bread? and your labour for [that which] satisfieth not? hearken diligently unto me, and eat ye [that which is] good, and let your soul delight itself in fatness.
Incline your ear, and come unto me: hear, and your soul shall live; and I will make an everlasting covenant with you, [even] the sure mercies of David.
Behold, I have given him [for] a witness to the people, a leader and commander to the people.
Isaiah 55:1-4

@David1967
No one said there was a single covenant. We are talking about the one that God give through Abraham, Sarah and Issac.

3rdAngel

The Christian idea of "the Word of God" didn't even exist at the time of Jacob (Israel). The doctrine of faith began with the prophet Habakkuk, and the context is of the demise of Pauline Christianity, not its endorsement.
I will stand upon my watch, and set me upon the tower, and will watch to see what he will say unto me, and what I shall answer when I am reproved.
And YHWH answered me, and said, Write the vision, and make [it] plain upon tables, that he may run that readeth it.
For the vision [is] yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry.
Behold, his soul [which] is lifted up is not upright in him: but the just shall live by his faith.
Yea also, because he transgresseth by wine, [he is] a proud man, neither keepeth at home, who enlargeth his desire as hell, and [is] as death, and cannot be satisfied, but gathereth unto him all nations, and heapeth unto him all people:
Habakkuk 2:1-5

For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.
Romans 1:17
Sure before the recorded written Word of God there was the spoken word of God. Either way still Gods Word.

Ebionite

No one said there was a single covenant. We are talking about the one that God give through Abraham, Sarah and Issac.
In other words the marginalisation of the covenant the has the descendants of Ishmael amongst the beneficiaries.
For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman.
But he [who was] of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman [was] by promise.
Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar.
For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children.
But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.
Galatians 4:22-26

Sure before the recorded written Word of God there was the spoken word of God. Either way still Gods Word.
The point is that Pauline tradition associates the "Word of God" with religious prejudice.