• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Who Is Better In Bed?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
The best indicator of sexual prowess is post count.
I can get the job done in just a couple minutes.
Any challengers?

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
Better in bed?
Welp, I have been known to drop off to sleep without even a moment's warning. So, I guess I'm pretty highly skilled in the bed.

PeteC-UK

Hi Folks...

lol....its no good having a high "post count" if you aint got no STAMINA mate ;)

Get the job done in just a couple minutes -Hmm - that for schoolboys nervous and rushed...lol....A real man takes his time - gives his all -and so for sure offers a much deeper satisfation....lol....

Hence - my posts..?...STAMINA mate - satisfaction guaranteed ;)

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Too many posts indicates someone who is never in bed but instead someone who is just a posting machine.

lovesong

:D
Premium Member
I'm newer, still fresh. I don't have the experience you all do but I'm racking up the points fast. This is all I do, and I do it well, I can hold my own against any well-seasoned member. ;) And besides, being slower just means I can keep up, like the energizer bunny, I don't stop, just keep going.

McBell

mantra-chanting henotheistic snake handler
Who is better at sex than at posting in bed? I do not post in bed. Do people do that?
I think it is not good for your sleep, if you ever sleep.
No idea why you assume "sex" at all.
Again, I thought it perfectly clear that the OP is asking who is better at posting in bed.
Though I suppose I did make the assumption that he was meaning posting on RF,,,

McBell

Where do you rank....& why?
(I'm sensing some revolutionary animal magnetism.)
When I am working on the sewer system
Because down inside the pump stations is seriously rank.

OASN:
it is nuts crazy some of the things people flush down the toilet.

PeteC-UK

Hi Folks..

Mestemia;
No idea why you assume "sex" at all. Again, I thought it perfectly clear that the OP is asking who is better at posting in bed.

lol - try -VERY FIRST LINE - opening post - where Revoltingist says - "The best indicator of SEXUAL prowess is post count" lol.....

This whole thread went right over your head didnt it ..?...lol....Sure hope you pay more attention to detail IN bed than you do to your posts ;)

McBell

Hi Folks..

Mestemia;

lol - try -VERY FIRST LINE - opening post - where Revoltingist says - "The best indicator of SEXUAL prowess is post count" lol.....

This whole thread went right over your head didnt it ..?...lol....Sure hope you pay more attention to detail IN bed than you do to your posts ;)
What...?
Wait...
Hold on a sec...

Damn.
Co-worker turned on the conservative filter.
No worries.
I turned it back off.
Now, even if she figures out the password is "sexisgreat" she will be physically unable to type it in.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
When I am working on the sewer system
Because down inside the pump stations is seriously rank.

OASN:
it is nuts crazy some of the things people flush down the toilet.
I'm a landlord.
I know.
The thangs that can happen upon & to a terlit......ew.....ewwwwww!