• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

who evolved first to life,was male or female

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
"considered that the heavens and the earth were a joined entity, then We separated them"

LOL, the above statement is WRONG. And who is "WE" seperated them?

Also so you know the Big bang WAS NOT AN EXPLOSION!! That is a myth about the theory from people who don't fully understand it.

Great,we have a good thinker here :)

explain to us how the big bang started out of nothing and how planets and stars were formed according to your
scientific knowledge so we can understand that there was a mistake in "we separated them"

The big bang started from a very tiny spot,if ((we separated them)) is wrong,
then inform us who separated them from that tiny spot state.

beerisit

explain to us how the big bang started out of nothing and how planets and stars were formed according to your
scientific knowledge so we can understand that there was a mistake in "we separated them"

Have you ever read anything about the big bang on a legitimate scientific website or in any peer reviewed publications trruth?

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
Originally Posted by trruth

Have you ever read anything about the big bang on a legitimate scientific website or in any peer reviewed publications trruth?

Reply those questions which i saw in my dream while i was sleeping :)

1 - What was the universe before the big bang
2 - How that tiny high density spot formed,out of nothing.
3 - how the big bang started ,why it started at that specific time before around 15 billion of years.
4 - Why all planets formes to be round and varies in characteristics, size and gravity.
5 - why the universe is homogeneous & isotropics

beerisit

3 - how the big bang started ,why it started at that specific time before around 15 billion of years.
4 - Why all planets formes to be round and varies in characteristics, size and gravity.
OK so you haven't just wondering.

shawn001

Its not "we" seperated them it was processes that created the universe.

The big bang theory is NOT about the singularity or was it an explosion.

Why are you asking questions about the big bang, stellar evolution or planetary evolution if you know the theories and the facts?

Explain to us what the big bang theory really is?

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
Its not "we" seperated them it was processes that created the universe.

The big bang theory is NOT about the singularity or was it an explosion.

Why are you asking questions about the big bang, stellar evolution or planetary evolution if you know the theories and the facts?

Explain to us what the big bang theory really is?

Yes,not "we",but the tiny spot appeared by magic,and the big bang happened by magic,if you have any other explanations or thoughts how the tiny spot or the small dense cloud of subatomic particles and radiation appeared out of nothing,then explain it to us,otherwise leave it to others who may know a better rational answers.

tumbleweed41

Resident Liberal Hippie
For centuries, those who do not understand physics and the way the universe works have attributed natural phenomena to "magic".

If you want to call natural phenomena magic, who am I to stop you...

McBell

mantra-chanting henotheistic snake handler
Yes,not "we",but the tiny spot appeared by magic,and the big bang happened by magic,if you have any other explanations or thoughts how the tiny spot or the small dense cloud of subatomic particles and radiation appeared out of nothing,then explain it to us,otherwise leave it to others who may know a better rational answers.
Sounds to me as though your problem is not with the magic, but with the lack of a magician....

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
For centuries, those who do not understand physics and the way the universe works have attributed natural phenomena to "magic".

If you want to call natural phenomena magic, who am I to stop you...

How there was a nature out of nothing.

if you dont have any answers to my questions,then there is one god who did it,
otherwise i have nothing to do to change your mind that its a magical natural phenomena.

Of course it is not magic,because magic will not come out of nothing,and nature
itself will not come out of nothing.

i am not waiting for just comments,but to a rational answers which can convince us all.

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
Always a rational questions ((which no one can reply)) ends with a pointless irrational comments,just comments.

So please,please i want answers to my questions and not just comments.

25-4-2011-23-45-12444.jpg

What are you saying, i cant hear you,speak louder please

ImmortalFlame

Woke gremlin
This question is something of an oxy-moron since, as far as we known, time came into existence with the big bang, so the notion of "before" the big bang in something of an inherent contradiction. If such a notion were viable, we simply do not have an answer.

The big bang theory does not state that the singularity formed "out of nothing". Our current understanding has not yet answered the question of precisely how the singularity formed.

There are a few theories, including the notion of a quantum event taking place, but these are largely hypothetical. Again, the best answer is that we simply don't know yet. Also, what's "specific" about the time at which it occurred?

This is basic cosmology and physics. Planets form to be round because when you get large quantities of mass being pulled into one spot (by gravity) the natural shape it takes is round. The various sizes and other characteristics are determined simply by the quantity of mass drawn into the planet's gravitational pull while forming, distance from the nearest sun and other planets, etc..

I'll leave this question to more scientifically literate posters.

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
This question is something of an oxy-moron since, as far as we known, time came into existence with the big bang, so the notion of "before" the big bang in something of an inherent contradiction. If such a notion were viable, we simply do not have an answer.

The big bang theory does not state that the singularity formed "out of nothing". Our current understanding has not yet answered the question of precisely how the singularity formed.

There are a few theories, including the notion of a quantum event taking place, but these are largely hypothetical. Again, the best answer is that we simply don't know yet. Also, what's "specific" about the time at which it occurred?

This is basic cosmology and physics. Planets form to be round because when you get large quantities of mass being pulled into one spot (by gravity) the natural shape it takes is round. The various sizes and other characteristics are determined simply by the quantity of mass drawn into the planet's gravitational pull while forming, distance from the nearest sun and other planets, etc..

I'll leave this question to more scientifically literate posters.

Thank you very much for your sincere answers :)

But regarding your answer to Q 4.

How gravity is formed and what is gravity,how it caused

When we launch a sattelite in an orbit,it should orbit in a speed of around 17000 mph,
if less,then it will drop back to earth and if over 25000 mph,it will be lost in space.

So its done by full study and science,that cant be done just in an arbitrary condition.

So that high density spot whatever it is,is already programmed before banging.

There is someone behind this,never arbitrary,never.if in case that we want to believe on science and logic.

Note : Please for the one hundred time,no need for pointless comments like kids

i do admire ImmortalFlame that he replied in sincerity,i will give you frubals for this :)

HonestJoe

Gravity is a fundamental function of mass. I don't think you can say is "formed" in itself, it's just an extension of the question of where mass came from (which was addressed in the other answers).

So its done by full study and science,that cant be done just in an arbitrary condition.
Why can't this be arbitary? If a different balance of materials were involved in the formation of Earth, it would have a different mass and therefore the volocities required to maintain and escape orbit would be different. There is nothing special about the values we do have.

I don't understand what you mean by that but it seems to be key. Can you clarify?

There is someone behind this,never arbitrary,never.if in case that we want to believe on science and logic.
That requires a huge leap of faith. There are many aspects in this field that human beings don't (yet?) understand but that is no reason to presume some form of intelgent being to fill the gaps.

ImmortalFlame

Woke gremlin
Thank you very much for your sincere answers :)

But regarding your answer to Q 4.

I would suggest addressing that question to someone better versed in physics than me. The best answer I can muster is that gravity is a natural byproduct of mass. The larger a mass gets, the larger the amount of gravity generated.

When we launch a sattelite in an orbit,it should orbit in a speed of around 17000 mph,
if less,then it will drop back to earth and if over 25000 mph,it will be lost in space.

You just lost me. What makes you think that gravity is "programmed"? What do you mean by "can't be done in just an arbitrary condition"? Isn't 25000mph quite arbitrary? Would it make any difference if it was 24000mph? Or 53000mph? Or 4mph?

Note : Please for the one hundred time,no need for pointless comments like kids

i do admire ImmortalFlame that he replied in sincerity,i will give you frubals for this :)
Thanks.

shawn001

We put some satelllites in space in what's called

"The Lagrangian points (
11px-Loudspeaker.svg.png
/ləˈɡrɑːndʒiən/; also Lagrange points, L-points, or libration points) are the five positions in an orbital configuration where a small object affected only by gravity can theoretically be stationary relative to two larger objects (such as a satellite with respect to the Earth and Moon)."

Lagrangian point - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You can put something into orbit and it will remain stationary like in between the earth and the moon where the gravity of each balances each other out, basically.

The sun's gravity is massive and extents way out past Pluto even pass the Kuiper belt.

The four fundemtnal forces were thought to have seperated at the moment of the big bang. gravity, electromagnetism, the weak nuclear force, and the strong nuclear force.

The big bang theory is about

"What is the Big Bang theory?
The Big Bang theory says that the universe was very hot and concentrated in the distant past and, ever since then, space has been stretching and cooling. This is the only theory that successfully explains the observations made by astronomers."

"What happened before the Big Bang? What happened right at the moment of the Big Bang?
We don't know. To even address these questions we need to have a quantum theory of gravity. We have a quantum theory, and we have a gravity theory, but these two theories somehow need to be combined. We know that our current gravity theory does not apply to the conditions of the earliest moments of the Big Bang. This is exciting research now in progress!
  1. Was the Big Bang an explosion?
    No, the Big Bang was not an explosion. We don't know what, exactly, happened in the earliest times, but it was not an explosion in the usual way that people picture explosions. There was not a bunch of debris that sprang out, whizzing out into the surrounding space. In fact, there was no surrounding space. There was no debris strewn outwards. Space itself has been stretching and carrying material with it.
WMAP Site FAQs

It will also answer some of your other questions.

The singluartiy is not so much a part of the big bang theory. An analogy would be abiogensis and evolution. Singularity and big bang.

You should also read this

First Year Results on the Oldest Light in the Universe

WMAP 1 Year Mission Results Press Release

wmap.jpg

One of the next processes is the first MASSIVE stars that formed. When they exploded it seeded the universe with the HEAVY ELEMENTS, like carbon, oxygen, gold, calcium, iron, and others. This provied the material for planets to form from gas and dust and rock. Our solar system is made from recyceled material from star dust.

Star's like our sun form from
Stars - NASA Science

How do stars form and evolve? Stars are the most widely recognized astronomical objects, and represent the most fundamental building blocks of galaxies.

Stars - NASA Science

We see stars and planets and solar systems being formed right now with the hubble space telescope and other x-ray and infared telescopes.

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
I would suggest addressing that question to someone better versed in physics than me. The best answer I can muster is that gravity is a natural byproduct of mass. The larger a mass gets, the larger the amount of gravity generated.

yes,the gravity is in direct relationship with mass,but the source is not known,i dont know if anyone here have any idea about the source of the gravity.

You just lost me. What makes you think that gravity is "programmed"? What do you mean by "can't be done in just an arbitrary condition"? Isn't 25000mph quite arbitrary? Would it make any difference if it was 24000mph? Or 53000mph? Or 4mph?
Thanks.

i mean we use calculations to position a satellite on it's orbit in order not to drop down
or to be lost in the outer space,so it is not done arbitrary without science,but everything is already fixed.

i didnt mean that the gravity is programmed,but all galaxies,planets and stars formed by the big bang are already programmed from the first starting point before bang occurred.

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
We put some satelllites in space in what's called

"The Lagrangian points (
11px-Loudspeaker.svg.png
/ləˈɡrɑːndʒiən/; also Lagrange points, L-points, or libration points) are the five positions in an orbital configuration where a small object affected only by gravity can theoretically be stationary relative to two larger objects (such as a satellite with respect to the Earth and Moon)."

Lagrangian point - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You can put something into orbit and it will remain stationary like in between the earth and the moon where the gravity of each balances each other out, basically.

The sun's gravity is massive and extents way out past Pluto even pass the Kuiper belt.

The four fundemtnal forces were thought to have seperated at the moment of the big bang. gravity, electromagnetism, the weak nuclear force, and the strong nuclear force.

The big bang theory is about

"What is the Big Bang theory?
The Big Bang theory says that the universe was very hot and concentrated in the distant past and, ever since then, space has been stretching and cooling. This is the only theory that successfully explains the observations made by astronomers."

"What happened before the Big Bang? What happened right at the moment of the Big Bang?

We don't know. To even address these questions we need to have a quantum theory of gravity. We have a quantum theory, and we have a gravity theory, but these two theories somehow need to be combined. We know that our current gravity theory does not apply to the conditions of the earliest moments of the Big Bang. This is exciting research now in progress!
  1. Was the Big Bang an explosion?
    No, the Big Bang was not an explosion. We don't know what, exactly, happened in the earliest times, but it was not an explosion in the usual way that people picture explosions. There was not a bunch of debris that sprang out, whizzing out into the surrounding space. In fact, there was no surrounding space. There was no debris strewn outwards. Space itself has been stretching and carrying material with it.
WMAP Site FAQs

It will also answer some of your other questions.

The singluartiy is not so much a part of the big bang theory. An analogy would be abiogensis and evolution. Singularity and big bang.

You should also read this

First Year Results on the Oldest Light in the Universe

WMAP 1 Year Mission Results Press Release

wmap.jpg

One of the next processes is the first MASSIVE stars that formed. When they exploded it seeded the universe with the HEAVY ELEMENTS, like carbon, oxygen, gold, calcium, iron, and others. This provied the material for planets to form from gas and dust and rock. Our solar system is made from recyceled material from star dust.

Star's like our sun form from
Stars - NASA Science

How do stars form and evolve? Stars are the most widely recognized astronomical objects, and represent the most fundamental building blocks of galaxies.

Stars - NASA Science

We see stars and planets and solar systems being formed right now with the hubble space telescope and other x-ray and infared telescopes.

Thank you very much for the good sources and explanation.

i stopped in one point which i hope you could explain it to me.

Why the universe was so hot and concentrated,any theories about that.
in other words,what was the source for such heat before even the stars born,
maybe it was concentrated because of huge gravity,so how they escape such gravity
to form galaxies,planets and stars.

Thanks again :)

Last edited by a moderator:

shawn001

Compact all the energy you see with all those stars and galaxies it to a really small dense state and you get very hot.

"The Big Bang theory predicts that the early universe was a very hot place and that as it expands, the gas within it cools."

WMAP Big Bang CMB Test

Scientists create hottest temperature since Big Bang - 250,000 times more scorching than our Sun

"Scientists have created the hottest temperature ever seen on earth - an astonishing four trillion degrees Celsius."

The record breaking temperature is 250,000 times warmer than the centre of the sun and was last seen in the universe a split second after the Big Bang.
The ultra hot explosions, which lasted for less than a billionth of a second, were created in a giant atom smasher at New York's Brookhaven National Laboratory.

Scientists create hottest temperature since Big Bang - 250,000 times warmer than centre of the sun | Mail Online

The four fundemental forces were thought to have seperated at the moment of the big bang. gravity, electromagnetism, the weak nuclear force, and the strong nuclear force.

Some actually think gravity is the weekest because it is coming/seeping in from another universe.

But they are looking for a theory that ties in cosmology and QM and gravity.

Wmap Faq

"we need to have a quantum theory of gravity. We have a quantum theory, and we have a gravity theory, but these two theories somehow need to be combined. We know that our current gravity theory does not apply to the conditions of the earliest moments of the Big Bang. This is exciting research now in progress! "

WMAP Site FAQs

This was information we obtained from the Wmap satellite.

We have a newer one up there taking even more accurate measurements. Callled planck.

ESA - Planck

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
Compact all the energy you see with all those stars and galaxies it to a really small dense state and you get very hot.

"The Big Bang theory predicts that the early universe was a very hot place and that as it expands, the gas within it cools."

WMAP Big Bang CMB Test

Scientists create hottest temperature since Big Bang - 250,000 times more scorching than our Sun

"Scientists have created the hottest temperature ever seen on earth - an astonishing four trillion degrees Celsius."

The record breaking temperature is 250,000 times warmer than the centre of the sun and was last seen in the universe a split second after the Big Bang.
The ultra hot explosions, which lasted for less than a billionth of a second, were created in a giant atom smasher at New York's Brookhaven National Laboratory.

Scientists create hottest temperature since Big Bang - 250,000 times warmer than centre of the sun | Mail Online

The four fundemental forces were thought to have seperated at the moment of the big bang. gravity, electromagnetism, the weak nuclear force, and the strong nuclear force.

Some actually think gravity is the weekest because it is coming/seeping in from another universe.

But they are looking for a theory that ties in cosmology and QM and gravity.

Wmap Faq

"we need to have a quantum theory of gravity. We have a quantum theory, and we have a gravity theory, but these two theories somehow need to be combined. We know that our current gravity theory does not apply to the conditions of the earliest moments of the Big Bang. This is exciting research now in progress! "

WMAP Site FAQs

This was information we obtained from the Wmap satellite.

We have a newer one up there taking even more accurate measurements. Callled planck.

ESA - Planck

But can any thing happen out of nothing.

We should think first as follow

1 - there is no one creator
1 - there is no universe (no energy,no matter,nothing at all)

Then all of sudden,we have a very hot high density universe.

So how can we explain such extremely hot high density universe.

Gjallarhorn

N'yog-Sothep
But can any thing happen out of nothing.

We should think first as follow

1 - there is no one creator
1 - there is no universe (no energy,no matter,nothing at all)

Then all of sudden,we have a very hot high density universe.

So how can we explain such extremely hot high density universe.
There was never nothing.