• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Who are you, really? Your friends on RF want to know.

mangalavara

सो ऽहम्
Premium Member
  1. What is your idea of perfect happiness? Being held close in the arms of Durgā, forever.
  2. What is your greatest fear? Loved ones being extremely harmed.
  3. What is the trait you most deplore in yourself? Procrastination.
  4. What is the trait you most deplore in others? Not fulfilling the good or helpful things that one utters.
  5. Which living person do you most admire? My father.
  6. What is your greatest extravagance? Ordering iced coffee and milk tea on Coupang Eats.
  7. What is your current state of mind? Engaged.
  8. What do you consider the most overrated virtue? I really cannot think of one.
  9. On what occasion do you lie? When I need to spare a person’s feelings.
  10. What do you most dislike about your appearance? The flabbiness.
  11. Which living person do you most despise? I don’t know. Zakir Naik?
  12. What is the quality you most like in a man? Being easygoing.
  13. What is the quality you most like in a woman? Motherliness.
  14. Which words or phrases do you most overuse? ‘Alriiiight!’ ‘Anyway…’ ‘Very good.’
  15. What or who is the greatest love of your life? No one. I hope to meet her though.
  16. When and where were you happiest? I am happiest in the current chapter of my life.
  17. Which talent would you most like to have? I already have it—making superb armpit noises.
  18. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? I would have an olive complexion.
  19. What do you consider your greatest achievement? Moving to another country.
  20. If you were to die and come back as a person or a thing, what would it be? A bird. I would want to fly and feel free.
  21. Where would you most like to live? A Hindu country.
  22. What is your most treasured possession? My laptop.
  23. What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery? Being trashy.
  24. What is your favorite occupation? If by ‘occupation’ it is meant a way of spending time, I would say browsing RF. Really.
  25. What is your most marked characteristic? People offline and online tell me that I am kind.
  26. What do you most value in your friends? Sincerity.
  27. Who are your favorite writers? Vyasa, just like @JustGeorge.
  28. Who is your hero of fiction? I don’t have any.
  29. Which historical figure do you most identify with? I don’t know too much about the lives of historical figures. An online quiz though identified me with Leonardo da Vinci.
  30. Who are your heroes in real life? A co-worker who fought for our vacation time.
  31. What are your favorite names? Kamalā. Indirā. Mahendra. Ārya. Shams. Nāz. Yāsmin. Luna. Rick. Richard.
  32. What is it that you most dislike? Loud noises.
  33. What is your greatest regret? I don’t have any.
  34. How would you like to die? In contemplation of Durgā.
  35. What is your motto? ‘Be kind, always.’

mangalavara

सो ऽहम्
Premium Member