• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Who are the "serpents"?

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
I am a serpent.
0de1e4acbdaf1cee9deddd6bca166f02-2674237642.png

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
Well, this is interfaith, and not a debate area, but I can tell you the snakes we keep here are pretty smart.

Except the king snake. Exiting the cage in a house full of cats was a poor choice, and now he is no more.
Actually I was asking you to define your view, what are intelligent serpents. I did not object to the belief in intelligent serpents. That would a relative judgement and possible debate.

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
Actually I was asking you to define your view, what are intelligent serpents. I did not object to the belief in intelligent serpents. That would a relative judgement and possible debate.
Great conversation, and the discernment when to leave the cage, and when to take advantage of its limiting but comfortable environment.