• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

White privilege??

Steven Merten

Does anyone want to talk about Ephraim? Ephraim is the last descendant of Abraham to directly receive the ‘Blessing of Abraham’. Jacob/Israel bypassed the twelve 'tribes/sons of Israel', including his son Judah, father of the Jewish race, and placed the ‘Blessing of Abraham’ on his grandson, Ephraim, son of Joseph. The Blessing of Abraham is: will have myriads of descendants, will grow to become a multitude of nations bearing world dominant power, will have great wealth, will have pretty daughters.

After King David and king Solomon, Israel was split into two kingdoms, the Kingdom of Judah (the Jews of today) and the Kingdom of Israel, which was dominated by Ephraim’s descendants, due to the Blessing of Abraham. In 722 B.C., the rebellious House of Israel was ripped out of the Promised Land by God, scattered to the nations, and lost in the masses, due to their massive sins. The House of Judah was ripped out of the Promised Land, by God, in 587 B.C., and scattered to the nations, due to their massive sins, but they did not lose their lineage to Abraham, in order to link Jesus to King David. About a century after the exile of the House of Israel, the Roman Empire started to put itself together. The House of Israel is still in possession of the Blessing of Abraham today, even though they are technically, presently, ‘lost in the masses’.

The bad news, once God feels He has fulfilled His Promise to Abraham, Abraham’s descendants through Ephraim, will become a waste, according to scripture. This happens when Jesus Christ Comes to Rule the world. Recent Apparitions and Locutions from God are indicating that the time of Jesus’ Second Coming is very soon. In Christ’s Kingdom Come, on earth, all races will be equal. Those faithful to Jesus Christ will become the Restored Kingdom of Israel, rather than biological descendants of Abraham.

In Jesus’ Kingdom Come, the faithful sick will be healed, the faithful poor will be fed, and anything that even resembles ‘white privilege’ will be eradicated, by God.

Polymath257

Think & Care
Staff member
Premium Member
*** Mod Post ***

This is to remind everyone that this is a Conservative DIR. Those not identifying as Conservative are only allowed to ask polite questions.

Steven Merten

*** Mod Post ***

This is to remind everyone that this is a Conservative DIR. Those not identifying as Conservative are only allowed to ask polite questions.
Hello Polymath,
I am a conservative, if you were talking about me. I saw no options to identify myself as conservative on my profile page.

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
Hello Polymath,
I am a conservative, if you were talking about me. I saw no options to identify myself as conservative on my profile page.
These political fora essentially work on an honour system. There's no such option.