• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

White hole concept

lfa11

Hi all,
This is my first thread on here and I am a believer of God but a non believer of religion.
My theary is the blackhole in space leads to the white hole and inbetween is grey, the grey is where you stay if you treat others terrible and are very evil. this includes from murders to theives that steal to please and not steal to survive( as in need to eat)
The white could be heaven but I think it is not as perfect as some think and your destiny from here will make you who you are there.
The fact that many evil people are in religion and non religion I dont see this as a true argument what is right or wrong.
If you kill an animal that is not for food to survive then you are evil, if you destroy nature because your greedy for money than I see that as evil.
If you treat others with respect and put others before you then i see that as good.
I think we are really here as a test for the next universe and I believe we did come from the universe and a creator exsist though the creator is many and not just one, I see this universe and the other universe as God and not as a human kind of form at all.
If this white hole exsist and those that have been on this earth for greed and selfishness I see that they will struggle in the future exsistance and that those that done good they will have special powers to help those guide the way of the right way back on this world throug telepathic waves.
There is also a huge amount of peope in this world and those that dont respect others belief are evilin themselves and all should respect others no matter how much money they have and as long as they do the basic good and not evil.
WIth the fact that people need to see to believe I cannot comprehend that as there are many things left unknown. and with those that think that what was wrote in the greatest story ever told is all true, they also should be more open minded and whatever lives use it as you really need it and dont disrespect others thoughts that do no harm to anyone.
Dont blame a colour or religion or athiest on something that only a few have decided to go ahead with as those that in peace want to remain in peace and do not bother by the money that has created all evil and greed

sorry so long but just my quick thoughts
Lfa11, Learn From Animals 11

lfa11

No not at all, im going by my heart is all, plus the world seems black n white with always a bit of grey in areas where is unknown,
there is no living thing I believe that can support where we go or if we go anywhere as I never met and i cant see anyone has met someone who has come back or has 100% proof about what happens after death,
basically its the black and white concept, night n day , life and death

edi- spelling errors

Last edited:

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
Welcome to the nuthouse known as RF.

Upon attempting to decipher your opening post, to be generous, I think it needs a lot of work. :)

Tiberius

No not at all, im going by my heart is all, plus the world seems black n white with always a bit of grey in areas where is unknown,
there is no living thing I believe that can support where we go or if we go anywhere as I never met and i cant see anyone has met someone who has come back or has 100% proof about what happens after death,
basically its the black and white concept, night n day , life and death

edi- spelling errors

So no scientific evidence, no philosophical argument to support it, no logical justification... Why then should I believe it? or anyone else?

NobodyYouKnow

Misanthropist
Welcome to the nuthouse known as RF.

Upon attempting to decipher your opening post, to be generous, I think it needs a lot of work. :)
I think so too.

I am interested in 'White Holes' because I believe one of these actually caused the Big Bang...

I have never heard about 'grey holes' though..

I 'sort of' get what the OP is trying to say, but to avoid any misunderstandings or disrespect in my post, it would be nice if the post was re-worded and sentences/proper paragraph spacing used. It's a difficult read.

If you kill an animal that is not for food to survive then you are evil, if you destroy nature because your greedy for money than I see that as evil.
If you treat others with respect and put others before you then i see that as good.
One also doesn't need a 'source' for this. It is 'common sense'.

I still don't get the point the OP is trying to make with this black/white hole thing though...

Welcome to RF anyway and enjoy your stay here.

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
I think so too.

I am interested in 'White Holes' because I believe one of these actually caused the Big Bang...

I have never heard about 'grey holes' though...
Many years ago I postulated that there may exist what could be called "clear" holes, almost like transparent bubbles or perhaps like a crystal ball (to convey the image). That said, I saw it more as an astronomical unit rather than having anything to do with the spiritual condition of human animals. For effect, "white" holes was another name for stars like our Sun. All that aside, I couldn't begin to describe the purpose of these alleged "clear" holes, though if memory serves correct, I perceived them as being a gateway between a black hole in one universe and a white hole in another universe though I doubt such an idea could actually be proven.

NobodyYouKnow

Misanthropist
Many years ago I postulated that there may exist what could be called "clear" holes, almost like transparent bubbles or perhaps like a crystal ball (to convey the image). That said, I saw it more as an astronomical unit rather than having anything to do with the spiritual condition of human animals. For effect, "white" holes was another name for stars like our Sun. All that aside, I couldn't begin to describe the purpose of these alleged "clear" holes, though if memory serves correct, I perceived them as being a gateway between a black hole in one universe and a white hole in another universe though I doubt such an idea could actually be proven.
That is an interesting theory I may investigate further.

From my very basic understanding of this, it's a matter/anti-matter concept.

Black Hole is to matter, what White Hole is to anti-matter.

What could have caused all matter to exist except for huge anti-matter gravitational phenomena?

That's what I have always thought, but these 'clear holes/bubbles' are also intriguing...

mycorrhiza

I don't think black holes are gateways to anything since they aren't actually holes, but rather collapsed stars (if I recall correctly).

Physics isn't my strongest side, but that a white hole (something that there doesn't even seem to be evidence of) would be connected to a black hole sounds highly implausible. If you get too close to a black hole, you simply get sucked in, and then you stay there. It would be lethal, of course.

Even if black-to-white-hole or wormhole travel was something that actually existed I don't think it would have anything to do with morals.

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
I don't think black holes are gateways to anything since they aren't actually holes, but rather collapsed stars (if I recall correctly).

Physics isn't my strongest side, but that a white hole (something that there doesn't even seem to be evidence of) would be connected to a black hole sounds highly implausible. If you get too close to a black hole, you simply get sucked in, and then you stay there. It would be lethal, of course.

Even if black-to-white-hole or wormhole travel was something that actually existed I don't think it would have anything to do with morals.
I just wanted to point out that I am aware of a great deal of information about black holes. Keep in mind, this is merely a whimsical idea on my part, given that science is in no position to confirm or deny my suggestions. We could claim a very powerful butterfly sits at the centre of a black hole for all the difference it makes.