• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Which smily

Which smily?

• The animated, yellow one

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • The blue one

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Aqualung

Tasty
Which winking smily did you like better - The animated one or that blue one?

I liked the blue one because sometimes if I just glance at the winking one I'll think it's just a smily face. Plus, the blue one just looked better.

Ormiston

I like the yellow one cause it's yellow and moves. ;) Doesn't blue sort of remind you of a dead smiley??

Malus 12:9

Temporarily Deactive.
The blue one.

Whatever happened to the retarded smiley? That was funny!

I like to make my own smileys, haven't done that since...oh those little whipping men that I made..

Terrywoodenpic

Oldest Heretic
I can't get any of the smiles to work.
I can see other peoples but this is all I get:jiggy:
bouncy.gif

Some times they work sometime not

Any Ideas

Terry_______________________
Amen! Truly I say to you: Gather in my name. I am with you.

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
Hmm... I can't seem to find a blue smiley among the options that's winking. I see one for the "post icon" option- is that the one you're refering to?

Aqualung

Tasty
FeathersinHair said:
Hmm... I can't seem to find a blue smiley among the options that's winking. I see one for the "post icon" option- is that the one you're refering to?
Yeah, because the winking smily used to just look like that. And then one day the guys at the top changed it that animated smily, which I hate. But the old smily used to look just like that on for the "post icon" option.

There used to be a retarded smily? :areyoucra Cool!

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
FeathersinHair said:
Yes, that's the one Feathers - I think he looks a bit condescending; I like the canary one !;)

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
Yes. I think it looked similar to the one you just used... Actually, I think it might have been that one, but with a different name. Unfortunately, that name was rather offensive.

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
michel said:
Yes, that's the one Feathers - I think he looks a bit condescending; I like the canary one !;)
Hehee, me, too. I wish, for purposes when we wish to simply convey that we're winking/joking, that we could have a version of the canary one which 'stands still', set on the winking pose.

Of course, my all-time favorite is :jiggy:

Malus 12:9

Temporarily Deactive.
Where is my old fave
ninja.gif
that rules!

And this one brings back memories:
wub.gif

Man bluebelle had some coolass ones...smilies in the shower..I miss bluebellesworld.com

lilithu

The Devil's Advocate
I prefer the nice plain simple solid blue one. Frankly, while I use animated smileys, too much of them is disconcerting. Only one animated smiley works per post for me so any additional animated ones just get "stuck." So yeah, the new yellow winking smiley looks too much like the plain yellow smiling smiley except flatter and not as nice.

And while I'm at it, when are we going to get a devil smiley? We have an angel smiley which I never have use for, but I can't count how many times I've wished for a little devil smiley to indicate mischief. I demand equal representation!! This is clearly discrimination against the forces of darkness! (See, a devil smiley would be appropriate right about now.)
:mad: ;) :p :rolleyes:

Pah

Uber all member
My favorite, though not usable here, is "blushing"

Attachments

• bjblush.gif
    3.1 KB · Views: 48