• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Which is nicer?

Which one should I get?

• Total voters

enchanted_one1975

Resident Lycanthrope
Take into account that since these are made from a natural material (marble) the patterns of the ones purchased may vary from the ones pictured. Which would you buy?

%21Bf1KHMwBWk%7E$%28KGrHqQH-E%21ErfSsBV1MBLCyvidYgw%7E%7E_12.JPG
%21Bf1Pd,gB2k%7E$%28KGrHqIH-EQEsKzFdm7kBLCzEg2TfQ%7E%7E_12.JPG

Gentoo

The Feisty Penguin
Depends on what you're using them for... though knowing you, I can guess ;)

It depends on which you think would flow better with your energies and those being in/evoked.

Erebus

Depends on what you're using them for... though knowing you, I can guess ;)

It depends on which you think would flow better with your energies and those being in/evoked.

This.

Red might suit your needs better, but IMO the green one is prettier.

enchanted_one1975

Resident Lycanthrope
I forgot about this thread. I wound up getting a different set. I don't have a pic handy, but the ones I got are shallow champagne glasses and are carved from black marble.

Six? I'm new to Wicca, what are these for?
I am only going to use two at a time (in fact the set I wound up buying only has four). I will use them as I would use my chalice, but they will be for special rituals in which a special Guest is invited. :)