• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Whether there is soul with leg and arm separated from human body?

painted wolf

Grey Muzzle
hm... what about blood?
do you get bits of soul from a transfusion?

can you collect bits of soul this way?

if you mix enough bits can you get one whole soul? you know a mix and match patchwork soul?

if you loose kidney, but get a new one attached are you a patchwork soul or does it all ballance out so long as you still have the 'required' bits?

wa:do

ps. how would you measure the 'soulness' of bits? is a heart more 'soulish' than a leg or finger?

MaddLlama

Obstructor of justice
Halcyon said:
Could someone translate the Goddess's words for me please? I'm not fluent in Randomese.

Well, that's your problem. The language she's using is Crapanese, not Randomese. :)

Draka

Wonder Woman
Parts of humans carry part of the soul??? Okay:areyoucra . I guess that means we have all kinds of souls around us constantly. I mean, does this hold true for things like fingernail clippings? Because I can't count the tidbits of my soul that have been thrown in the trash. Not to mention that dust is pretty much nothing but dead skin cells. Does this mean I am dusting up parts of my soul with Pledge? I mean...come on :sarcastic

painted wolf

Grey Muzzle
if so can you run out of soul?

how many nails, how much hair can you trim untill you run out?

I still want to know if I can make a whole soul out of a bunch of fingers... :D

Draka

Wonder Woman
painted wolf said:
if so can you run out of soul?

how many nails, how much hair can you trim untill you run out?

I still want to know if I can make a whole soul out of a bunch of fingers... :D

Well, shoot, just how much of a soul do the dust bunnies under my couch have? And what about that hair that gets left behind in my hairbrush? If I roll it up into a little hairball have I just created a little ball of soul?

And oh my goodnes! Something just struck me! What about a man's foreskin that he lost during circumcision??? Poor men! They lost out a part of their soul before they even left the hospital when they were born!

Also, I'd be curious to know if the originator of the OP believes that animals have souls. If so...are we consuming soul when we have a hamburger? We just passed Thanksgiving! All those poor turkey souls that were eaten. How tragic. And tasty :drool: .

MaddLlama

Obstructor of justice
Draka said:
Also, I'd be curious to know if the originator of the OP believes that animals have souls. If so...are we consuming soul when we have a hamburger? We just passed Thanksgiving! All those poor turkey souls that were eaten. How tragic. And tasty :drool: .

Is that what they mean by "soul food"?

Come on....you knew that one was coming...