• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

WHERE IS THE SCRIPTURE THAT SAYS GOD'S 4th COMMANDMENT IS ABOLISHED?

3rdAngel

And the corrupt claim to be humble to jesus but then falsely accuse. learn personal responsibility before trying to represent jesus' works.
No false claims I just told you the truth but you do not believe me. We are following different paths. I follow the path of scripture which I believe is Gods Word. You choose not to. This is personal responsibility and represents Jesus works and words. (see Matthew 4:4).

Bthoth

*banned*
No false claims I just told you the truth but you do not believe me. We are following different paths.
You falsely accused me. Non debate.
I follow the path of scripture which I believe is Gods Word. You choose not to.
I am aware that no god authored bible, no matter which scripture (man made) claims otherwise.

Correct, i choose to keep the rules of personal responsibility before 'the things of men'
This is personal responsibility and represents Jesus works and words. (see Matthew 4:4).
I quoted what jesus per se said. You didn't like it.

And then i wrote what I find true and then you falsely accused me. What I do does not give you a right to break the rules.

ie... maintain personal responsibility over any choice.

3rdAngel

You falsely accused me. Non debate.
Hello Bthoth, I am unaware of falsely accusing you of anything. Lets talk specifics and detail and not make things up. What do you think I falsely accused you of doing?
I am aware that no god authored bible, no matter which scripture (man made) claims otherwise.
Your comment here is only you not believing God is in control of His Word and is unbelief. While you have free will to believe whatever you wish as posted earlier that is not the path I choose to believe or follow. So we will have to agree to disagree.
Correct, i choose to keep the rules of personal responsibility before 'the things of men'
If that was true you would believe and follow the bible but you do not choose to do so do you? So how is what you are saying here true?
I quoted what jesus per se said. You didn't like it.
Maybe you are getting me mixed up with someone else. What scripture do you think you posted to me that I did not like? I love all scriptures especially what Jesus says.
And then i wrote what I find true and then you falsely accused me. What I do does not give you a right to break the rules.ie... maintain personal responsibility over any choice.
Please be specific and talk details if you are going to make accusations. What do you believe I falsely accused you of? What rules do you think I broke according to you and how am I not taking personal responsibility by believing and sharing the scriptures here in this scripture forum?

Take Care.

Last edited:

Bthoth

*banned*
Hello Bthoth, I am unaware of falsely accusing you of anything. Lets talk specifics and detail and not make things up. What do you think I falsely accused you of doing?
""""""Thanks for sharing your view as an unbeliever. We are walking different paths though. My methodology is scripture (not Church) which says "The fool says in his heart there is no God" (Proverbs 14:1)""""""""""

Your comment here is only you not believing God is in control of His Word and is unbelief. While you have free will to believe whatever you wish as posted earlier that is not the path I choose to believe or follow. So we will have to agree to disagree.

"""""""""""Thanks for sharing your view as an unbeliever. We are walking different paths though. My methodology is scripture (not Church) which says "The fool says in his heart there is no God" (Proverbs 14:1)"'''''""""""
Maybe you are getting me mixed up with someone else. What scripture do you think you posted to me that I did not like? I love all scriptures especially what Jesus says.

Please be specific and talk details if you are going to make accusations. What do you believe I falsely accused you of? What rules do you think I broke according to you and how am I not taking personal responsibility by believing and sharing the scriptures here in this scripture forum?

Take Care.
8 “Why do you call me good?” Jesus answered. “No one is good—except God alone. 19 You know the commandments: ‘You shall not murder, you shall not commit adultery, you shall not steal, you shall not give false testimony, you shall not defraud, honor your father and mother.’[d]”

Apparently..... givng false testimony is just a part of your act.

Did the devol make you do it?

That quote covers the topic and accusing. Or perhaps he is just like me HONEST beyond belief.

3rdAngel

""""""Thanks for sharing your view as an unbeliever. We are walking different paths though. My methodology is scripture (not Church) which says "The fool says in his heart there is no God" (Proverbs 14:1)""""""""""

8 “Why do you call me good?” Jesus answered. “No one is good—except God alone. 19 You know the commandments: ‘You shall not murder, you shall not commit adultery, you shall not steal, you shall not give false testimony, you shall not defraud, honor your father and mother.’[d]”

Apparently..... givng false testimony is just a part of your act.

Did the devol make you do it?

That quote covers the topic and accusing. Or perhaps he is just like me HONEST beyond belief.
There was no false testimony given. I was responding to what you posted here...
Worship is a waste of life-time. I can agree with that bold (above). My methodology has been 'worship is for morons'
According to the scriptures we worship God by believing and obeying what Gods Word says. According to Jesus no one worships God by not believing and obeying what Gods Word says in Matthew 15:3-9.
  • Matthew 15:3-9 3, But he answered and said to them, Why do you also transgress the commandment of God by your tradition? 4, For God commanded, saying, Honor your father and mother: and, He that curses father or mother, let him die the death. 5, But you say, Whoever shall say to his father or his mother, It is a gift, by whatever you might be profited by me; 6, And honor not his father or his mother, he shall be free. Thus have you made the commandment of God of none effect by your tradition. 7, You hypocrites, well did Esaias prophesy of you, saying, 8, This people draws near to me with their mouth, and honors me with their lips; but their heart is far from me. 9, But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.
Jesus is saying here no one worships God in sin and unbelief. We worship God by believing and obeying what Gods Word says. This is the point of this OP. Worship therefore is not a waste of time if we are worshiping God in Spirit and truth (see John 4:23-24).

Take Care.

Bthoth

*banned*
There was no false testimony given. I was responding to what you posted here...

You accused me of non belief because i do not worship?!?!?!

What kind of crock is that?
According to the scriptures we worship God by believing and obeying what Gods Word says. According to Jesus no one worships God by not believing and obeying what Gods Word says in Matthew 15:3-9.
The god's dont speak............... so what's to worship? The words written by preachers, scribes, pharisee and the rabbi'd liars?
  • You hypocrites, well did Esaias prophesy of you, saying, 8, This people draws near to me with their mouth, and honors me with their lips; but their heart is far from me. 9, But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.
The vanity of worship is exactly that a hypocrisy. What a person does is how to know their heart and commitment to personal responsibility.
We worship God by believing and obeying what Gods Word says. This is the point of this OP.
Because you believe that the doctrine is by god. Not my fault. Nor does anyone need to worship to be good at keeping the wisdom and love as what the dialogue has always been about. Doing what is right by choice.

Worship is for the compliance to the 'things of man'. The days of worship are to be over, very soon.
Worship therefore is not a waste of time if we are worshiping God in Spirit and truth (see John 4:23-24).
Worship is a waste of life, no matter how many scriptures that you post.

IF worship is so important then why are you not muslim? You can keep jesus as a savior and still worship, kissing the dirt 5 times a day in spirit and love, even if it is not 'truth'.

See my point? Them folk honor god more times a day, than most every christian that you know.

3rdAngel

You accused me of non belief because i do not worship?!?!?! What kind of crock is that?
No I quoted you and demonstrated from the scriptures we worship God by believing and obeying what Gods Word says. That is what the bible teaches not me. You are the one that posted worship is a waste of time and for morons not me. If you believe and obey Gods Word according to the scriptures you are worshiping God in Spirit and in truth (see Matthew 15:3-9; John 4:23-24 already posted).
The god's dont speak............... so what's to worship? The words written by preachers, scribes, pharisee and the rabbi'd liars?
If you do not believe God does not speak to us through His Word and you do not believe and obey what Gods Word says, then you are an unbeliever right?
The vanity of worship is exactly that a hypocrisy.
It is not vanity to believe and obey what Gods Word says and neither is it hypocrisy. We worship God by believing and obeying what Gods Word says. If you do not believe and obey what Gods Word says how are you not an unbeliever who does not believe and obey God? It is hypocrisy however to claim to believe and follow God if you do not believe and follow what Gods Word says. That is the very definition of hypocrisy.
What a person does is how to know their heart and commitment to personal responsibility.
Yes what we say and do shows us if we believe and obey what Gods Word says and if we are Gods children or the children of the devil. Gods children according to the scriptures believe and obey what Gods Word says (see 1 John 2:3-4; John 3:36; Matthew 7:21-23; Hebrews 10:26-31; 1 John 3:6-10).
Because you believe that the doctrine is by god. Not my fault. Nor does anyone need to worship to be good at keeping the wisdom and love as what the dialogue has always been about. Doing what is right by choice.
We cannot know what is right or wrong if we do not believe or no what Gods Word says. Gods Word is the very definition of what is true and what is not true and how as know to do good or evil. Therefore only Gods Word (the scriptures) are true and we should believe and follow them (see Romans 3:4; John 17:17; 1 John 2:3-4. No one loves God if they do not believe and obey what Gods Word says. This is the very definition of what sin is according to the scriptures that separates us from God (see 1 John 3:4; James 2:10-11; Isaiah 59:2; Romans 13:8-10; James 2:10-11; Matthew 22:36-40).

Take Care

Bthoth

*banned*
No I quoted you and demonstrated from the scriptures we worship God by believing and obeying what Gods Word says. \\

That's your choice.

Falsely accusing me for not accepting YOUR model is still blatantly breaking the commandments.
That is what the bible teaches not me.
again... you can maintain as you see fit but that does not mean attack another
You are the one that posted worship is a waste of time and for morons not me.
It is a waste of life.
We cannot know what is right or wrong if we do not believe or no what Gods Word says.

that is nonsense. Many cultures have done very well without the gods of abraham. Any conscious life can know and understand good and bad without bibles's's torah or quran.

The very unveiling will perfect that but do you have any idea what to look for?
Gods Word is the very definition of what is true and what is not true and how as know to do good or evil.
Bible is not gods word(s).... every line of each book is man made. People created them books and the proof positive of what I claimed is, the good can convey without any god making a person do it.

But just the same, religious orthodoxy, need constituents to be and remain submissive to a central authority or they end up unemployed perfectly put.

3rdAngel

That's your choice.

Falsely accusing me for not accepting YOUR model is still blatantly breaking the commandments.

again... you can maintain as you see fit but that does not mean attack another

It is a waste of life.

that is nonsense. Many cultures have done very well without the gods of abraham. Any conscious life can know and understand good and bad without bibles's's torah or quran.

The very unveiling will perfect that but do you have any idea what to look for?

Bible is not gods word(s).... every line of each book is man made. People created them books and the proof positive of what I claimed is, the good can convey without any god making a person do it.

But just the same, religious orthodoxy, need constituents to be and remain submissive to a central authority or they end up unemployed perfectly put.
Your post here only justifies everything I have already shared with you from the scriptures that are in disagreement with you. Please forgive me but I do not believe you. I prefer the scriptures you choose not to believe and follow as the only standard of what is true and what is not true (see Romans 3:4; John 17:17). As already demonstrated through the scriptures that are in disagreement with you, we are walking different paths according to the scriptures (see Matthew 7:13-23). According to these scriptures, the path of sin and unbelief is the path all those travel who will be lost come judgement day.

Bthoth

*banned*
Your post here only justifies everything I have already shared with you from the scriptures that are in disagreement with you. Please forgive me but I do not believe you. I prefer the scriptures you choose not to believe and follow as the only standard of what is true and what is not true (see Romans 3:4; John 17:17). As already demonstrated through the scriptures that are in disagreement with you, we are walking different paths according to the scriptures (see Matthew 7:13-23). According to these scriptures, the path of sin and unbelief is the path all those travel who will be lost come judgement day.
Sure, different paths.
That judgment day, is nothing that I fear. IN fact, i prefer trying to stop it.

3rdAngel

Sure, different paths.
That judgment day, is nothing that I fear. IN fact, i prefer trying to stop it.
According to the scriptures in Hebrews 10:26-31. Judgement day should only be feared by all those who continue to known unrepentant sin. Gods Sabbath commandment is one of Gods 10 commandments that give us the knowledge of what sin is when broken (see Romans 3:20; Romans 7:7; 1 John 3:4 and James 2:10-11).

Bthoth

*banned*
According to the scriptures in Hebrews 10:26-31. Judgement day should only be feared by all those who continue to known unrepentant sin. Gods Sabbath commandment is one of Gods 10 commandments that give us the knowledge of what sin is when broken (see Romans 3:20; Romans 7:7; 1 John 3:4 and James 2:10-11).
I see it a bit different than religious adherents. That commandment is not about worship but closer to a day of self reconciliation and giving back.

Worship is a waste of time/life.

I see it as a day to reflect, appreciate and giving back in thanks for being alive.

Sorry but self reflection will do more for a person than any worship/prayer and/or tithing. As that puts the onus on another to tell you what is right or wrong, when I consider each as capable as any other if given a change.

3rdAngel

I see it a bit different than religious adherents. That commandment is not about worship but closer to a day of self reconciliation and giving back.

Worship is a waste of time/life.

I see it as a day to reflect, appreciate and giving back in thanks for being alive.

Sorry but self reflection will do more for a person than any worship/prayer and/or tithing. As that puts the onus on another to tell you what is right or wrong, when I consider each as capable as any other if given a change.
According to the scriptures and the words of Jesus in Matthew 15:3-9 we can only worship God by believing His Word and obeying Gods commandments. Anything else is sin according to the scriptures (see Romans 3:20; Romans 7:7; 1 John 3:4 compare James 2:10-11. Gods 10 commandments are the standard of right when obeyed and wrong when disobeyed and is the test to know if we know God or do not know God according to the scriptures (see 1 John 2:3-4).

Last edited:

Bthoth

*banned*
According to the scriptures and the words of Jesus in Matthew 15:3-9 we can only worship God by believing His Word and obeying Gods commandments.
OK, matt is not god and no god showed up to make anyone Obey. The commandments are man made, always have been but few maintain the integrity to learn where they came from or apply the reason of why they even exist.
Anything is is sin according to the scriptures (see Romans 3:20; Romans 7:7; 1 John 3:4 compare James 2:10-11. Gods 10 commandments are the standard of right when obeyed and wrong when disobeyed and is the test to know if we know God or do not know God according to the scriptures (see 1 John 2:3-4).
How about jesus?

Mark 10:
17 As Jesus started on his way, a man ran up to him and fell on his knees before him. “Good teacher,” he asked, “what must I do to inherit eternal life?”

18 “Why do you call me good?” Jesus answered. “No one is good—except God alone. 19 You know the commandments: ‘You shall not murder, you shall not commit adultery, you shall not steal, you shall not give false testimony, you shall not defraud, honor your father and mother.’

Those are expressing personal responsibility. Not worship.

What will enable solid society and civility among the lives having choice? Personal responsibility.............Not worship or submission to a religious authority. Those days of submission to a central authority are about over.

3rdAngel

According to the scriptures and the words of Jesus in Matthew 15:3-9 we can only worship God by believing His Word and obeying Gods commandments. Anything else is sin according to the scriptures (see Romans 3:20; Romans 7:7; 1 John 3:4 compare James 2:10-11. Gods 10 commandments are the standard of right when obeyed and wrong when disobeyed and is the test to know if we know God or do not know God according to the scriptures (see 1 John 2:3-4).
Your response here..
OK, matt is not god and no god showed up to make anyone Obey. The commandments are man made, always have been but few maintain the integrity to learn where they came from or apply the reason of why they even exist.

How about jesus?

Mark 10:
17 As Jesus started on his way, a man ran up to him and fell on his knees before him. “Good teacher,” he asked, “what must I do to inherit eternal life?”

18 “Why do you call me good?” Jesus answered. “No one is good—except God alone. 19 You know the commandments: ‘You shall not murder, you shall not commit adultery, you shall not steal, you shall not give false testimony, you shall not defraud, honor your father and mother.’

Those are expressing personal responsibility. Not worship.

What will enable solid society and civility among the lives having choice? Personal responsibility.............Not worship or submission to a religious authority. Those days of submission to a central authority are about over.
Not exactly, according to the scriptures "All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness." Scripture is "God breathed" meaning that it comes from God through holy men. It is Gods Word for all mankind. You were quoted the words of Jesus not Matthew in my last post to you and it was the very words of Jesus that tell us that if we follow the teachings of man that lead us to break the commandments of God we are not worshiping God... Here lets post the words of Jesus for you here..

Matthew 15:3-9
3, But he answered and said to them, Why do you also transgress the commandment of God by your tradition?
4, For God commanded, saying, Honor your father and mother: and, He that curses father or mother, let him die the death.
5, But you say, Whoever shall say to his father or his mother, It is a gift, by whatever you might be profited by me;
6, And honor not his father or his mother, he shall be free. Thus have you made the commandment of God of none effect by your tradition.
7, You hypocrites, well did Esaias prophesy of you, saying,
8, This people draws near to me with their mouth, and honors me with their lips; but their heart is far from me.
9, But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

So from the scriptures above we see Jesus is telling us that no one worships God by not believing and obeying what Gods Word says.

GREEK MEANING OF WORSHIP σέβομαι (G4576)
To revere, to respect, to honor, to love

This is why Jesus says elsewhere

John 14:15 15, If you love me, keep my commandments.

We worship God by believing His Word and obeying what His Word says. Believing and obeying Gods Word according to the scriptures and the original Greek is very much a part of worship according to the very words of Jesus. Therefore it no one can claim to worship God if they do not believe and obey what Gods Word says. That would be the very definition of what sin is (see 1 John 3:4 and James 2:10-11).

Take Care.

Bthoth

*banned*
Your response here..

Not exactly, according to the scriptures "All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness." Scripture is "God breathed" meaning that it comes from God through holy men.
Sure, the writing of the book claims to be by god. Exactly! Man made claims to instill an authority. That is what to be honest about. MAN MADE the dialogue of torah, bible and quran with zero exception.
It is Gods Word for all mankind.
That is what the man made book claims.
You were quoted the words of Jesus not Matthew in my last post to you and it was the very words of Jesus that tell us that if we follow the teachings of man that lead us to break the commandments of God we are not worshiping God...
I tried to offer a per se quote of jesus, which did not include worship but you did not like it.
Here lets post the words of Jesus for you here..

Matthew 15:3-9
3, But he answered and said to them, Why do you also transgress the commandment of God by your tradition?
And misleading is how the claims that god wrote the book actually came to be.

Fact is no god ever wrote a single line of bible.

If you want me to put the screws down.

how could anyone believe and accept that jesus THE SON of GOD died for our sins and then keep sinning?

4, For God commanded, saying, Honor your father and mother: and, He that curses father or mother, let him die the death.
Correct, so to know the rules and then keep sinning, is a dishonor to their lineage; fathers and mothers.

Discounting the claims that a god conveyed the bible is not a dishonor to thy parents but in honor of being honest before belief.
5, But you say, Whoever shall say to his father or his mother, It is a gift, by whatever you might be profited by me;
You like to profit from the wisdom of bible. Not me. I prefer learning the wisdom and stay humble to the fact that each must follow the rules of personal responsibility to be civil.
6, And honor not his father or his mother, he shall be free. Thus have you made the commandment of God of none effect by your tradition.
do your parents expect you to retain personal responsibility or blindly follow the bible? Answer the question.
7, You hypocrites, well did Esaias prophesy of you, saying,

The hypocrits use the bible blindly and fail to keep the responsibility to be honest before any choice.
8, This people draws near to me with their mouth, and honors me with their lips; but their heart is far from me.

Exactly. The honest keep the rules before blind complacency to scribes and pharisee and expect that they are doing right.
9, But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.
Exactly.... The vain use the dialogue to condemn and fail to keep the rules themselves.
So from the scriptures above we see Jesus is telling us that no one worships God by not believing and obeying what Gods Word says.

The bible is not the word of god. That is a lie that many whether torah, bible or quran use. The heart does what is right by their own choice. Follow the commandments does not include follow the scribes and pharisee, that compiled the bible. You are mixed up on what keeping god in your heart.
GREEK MEANING OF WORSHIP σέβομαι (G4576)
To revere, to respect, to honor, to love

Agreed. Worship is to follow the rules and care with every piece of your heart, not animal sacrifice, not tithe to a church nor mislead another that they must comply to bible's's's's. The very same model of putting into scripture that it is by god has been used in many flavors, religions and the corrupt.
This is why Jesus says elsewhere

John 14:15 15, If you love me, keep my commandments.

Exactly. he did not say accept bible as by god, he said follow the fricken rules.
We worship God by believing His Word and obeying what His Word says.
That's the joke of pharisee/scribes... OBEY is for the corrupt.

Matt 23: 27 “Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You are like whitewashed tombs, which look beautiful on the outside but on the inside are full of the bones of the dead and everything unclean. 28 In the same way, on the outside you appear to people as righteous but on the inside you are full of hypocrisy and wickedness.
Believing and obeying Gods Word according to the scriptures and the original Greek is very much a part of worship according to the very words of Jesus. Therefore it no one can claim to worship God if they do not believe and obey what Gods Word says. That would be the very definition of what sin is (see 1 John 3:4 and James 2:10-11).

Take Care.
If a god, claims the pharisee and scribes did it right on the first pass then produce that signed document.

i trust jesus and that moses tried to enable mankind to understand that personal responsibility is more important than church and leaders of church corrupting what is true.

If you actually love jesus and are humble to the wisdom, you would learn as much as possible from each and every theology and apply the wisdom to become better than obey and be compliant to claims that a god said so.

Then teach the next generation that they are as capable to be good as any life that ever lived without any idea of being unworthy or guilty just because they are told they they are by being human.

Bjm

Hey guys

Just wondering where is the scripture that says Gods 4th commandment seventh day Sabbath has been abolished and we are now commanded to keep Sunday as a holy day of rest in honor of the resurrection of Jesus?

May God bless you as you seek to know Him through His Word.
There is no scripture that specifically states this. Although the fourth commandment commands the observing of the seventh day as a sabbath rest, it must be kept in mind that the Ten Commandments were part of the law given to the nation of Israel at Mount Sinai. This law covenant was not given to any other people, and regarding the sabbath observance contained in it, Moses said: “You must remember that you became a slave in the land of Egypt and Jehovah your God proceeded to bring you out from there with a strong hand and an outstretched arm. That is why Jehovah your God commanded you to carry on the sabbath day.” (Deut. 5:15) The sabbath was given to the Israelites to commemorate their deliverance and to act as a sign of their covenant relationship with God. (Ex. 31:16, 17) That cannot be said of Christians.

3rdAngel

Sure, the writing of the book claims to be by god. Exactly! Man made claims to instill an authority. That is what to be honest about. MAN MADE the dialogue of torah, bible and quran with zero exception.
If you do not believe and obey Gods Word according to the scriptures you can never know God or see God because you are still in your sins and unbelief that blinds your eyes to seeing and knowing God. There is nothing hidden that shall not be revealed come judgement day. At that time sadly it will be forever too late for those who had the chance to believe but choose not to but instead will stand guilty before God of sin and unbelief.
That is what the man made book claims.
The scriptures are not a man-made book but the words of God given to mankind and God breathed according to the scriptures. Once again you will never find God if you continue in your sins and unbelief just like you will never know God and see God if you close your eyes and choose to walk in darkness and choose not to come to the light of Gods Word.
I tried to offer a per se quote of jesus, which did not include worship but you did not like it.
Not at all. I simply provided you scriptures showing what Jesus said word for word that was in disagreement with your words, word for word. It was you that did not like it. You are deflecting.
Fact is no god ever wrote a single line of bible.
It is because you choose not to believe that you cannot see God. This is sin according to the scriptures and you can never find God this way. Unlike you I know God is real and have no doubt or unbelief. Fact is you cannot see God because you do not believe. As posted earlier, according to the scriptures "All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness." Scripture is "God breathed" meaning that it comes from God through holy men. It is Gods Word for all mankind.
If you want me to put the screws down. how could anyone believe and accept that jesus THE SON of GOD died for our sins and then keep sinning. Correct, so to know the rules and then keep sinning, is a dishonor to their lineage; fathers and mothers. Correct, so to know the rules and then keep sinning, is a dishonor to their lineage; fathers and mothers.
Exactly, I do not believe we are to continue in sin and unbelief and the bible does not teach this. (see Romans 6:1-26; 1 John 2:3-4 and 1 John 3:4-9) Sin is the difference between the children of God and the Children of the devil according to 1 John 3:9-10. God read it. Yes I keep the commandments of God and believe His Word. Breaking anyone of Gods commandments and not believing His Word is the very definition of sin in the bible (see 1 John 3:4 compare James 2:10-11 and Romans 14:23).
Discounting the claims that a god conveyed the bible is not a dishonor to thy parents but in honor of being honest before belief.
Not really unbelief in Gods Word is the definition of what sin is in the scriptures (Romans 14:23) Just like breaking anyone of Gods 10 commandments (James 2:10-11) including Gods Sabbath commandments which is one of Gods 10 commandments (see Exodus 20:8-11).
You like to profit from the wisdom of bible. Not me. I prefer learning the wisdom and stay humble to the fact that each must follow the rules of personal responsibility to be civil.
According to the scriptures there is only one standard of what is right and what is wrong, what is good and what is evil, what is sin and what is righteousness and that is obedience to Gods law or breaking Gods law (see Romans 3:20; Romans 7:7; 1 John 3:4; 1 John 2:3-4; Psalms 119:172. Without Gods law you have no understanding of what is right and what is wrong, what is good and what is evil and what is sin and what is right doing. According to the scriptures, "The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked." (Jeremiah 17:9) if you follow it you will follow evil and sin and never know what is right or wrong.
do your parents expect you to retain personal responsibility or blindly follow the bible? Answer the question.
Personal responsibility of what is right and what is wrong, what is good and what is evil and what is sin and what is right doing is revealed Gods Word and the 10 commandments. According to the scriptures we will all be held accountable to God come judgement day (Hebrews 9:27).
The hypocrits use the bible blindly and fail to keep the responsibility to be honest before any choice.
According to the scriptures the hypocrites followed man-made teachings and traditions that led them away from God and His Word to break the commandments of God
The bible is not the word of god. That is a lie that many whether torah, bible or quran use. The heart does what is right by their own choice. Follow the commandments does not include follow the scribes and pharisee, that compiled the bible. You are mixed up on what keeping god in your heart.
No you are lying. The bible is indeed the Word of God. You close your eyes and ears because you want to hold on to your sins and unbelief in fulfillment of the scriptures "The fool says in his heart there is no God" (Psalms 14:1) and again "Go, and tell this people, Hear you indeed, but understand not; and see you indeed, but perceive not. Make the heart of this people fat, and make their ears heavy, and shut their eyes; lest they see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and understand with their heart, and convert, and be healed." (Isaiah 6:9-10) and again in "For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but to us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent, Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? has not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe. Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men." The wisdom of this world (unbelief) is foolishness with God (1 Corinthians 1:18-25) "But the natural man receives not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness to him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned." (1 Corinthians 2:14). You cannot see God or know God because you choose to stay in your sins and unbelief.
Exactly. he did not say accept bible as by god, he said follow the fricken rules. That's the joke of pharisee/scribes... OBEY is for the corrupt.
Not really. Jesus in Matthew 15:3-9 is saying that we worship God by believing and obeying what Gods Word says. Disobeying and not believing Gods Word is sin and not worship.
Matt 23: 27 “Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You are like whitewashed tombs, which look beautiful on the outside but on the inside are full of the bones of the dead and everything unclean. 28 In the same way, on the outside you appear to people as righteous but on the inside you are full of hypocrisy and wickedness.
This is a different scripture showing that sin begins in the thoughts and feelings and that Gods salvation is from the inside out. This is why Jesus says if you are not born again to walk in the Spirit you cannot enter into the kingdom of heaven (see John 3:3-7 and compare 1 John 3:4-9 and Galatians 5:16)
If a god, claims the pharisee and scribes did it right on the first pass then produce that signed document.
No one said God claimed that the Scribes and Pharisees were following God and His Word.
i trust jesus and that moses tried to enable mankind to understand that personal responsibility is more important than church and leaders of church corrupting what is true.
As already shown from the scriptures, it is the Word of God the bible and scriptures that define what personal responsibility is. Without Gods Word we can never know what personal responsibility is because we have a sinful and selfish nature that does not know what is good and what is evil.
If you actually love jesus and are humble to the wisdom, you would learn as much as possible from each and every theology and apply the wisdom to become better than obey and be compliant to claims that a god said so. Then teach the next generation that they are as capable to be good as any life that ever lived without any idea of being unworthy or guilty just because they are told they they are by being human.
Not really. According to the scriptures there is only one way to heaven and that is in believing and obeying what Gods Word says.

Take Care.

3rdAngel

There is no scripture that specifically states this. Although the fourth commandment commands the observing of the seventh day as a sabbath rest, it must be kept in mind that the Ten Commandments were part of the law given to the nation of Israel at Mount Sinai. This law covenant was not given to any other people, and regarding the sabbath observance contained in it, Moses said: “You must remember that you became a slave in the land of Egypt and Jehovah your God proceeded to bring you out from there with a strong hand and an outstretched arm. That is why Jehovah your God commanded you to carry on the sabbath day.” (Deut. 5:15) The sabbath was given to the Israelites to commemorate their deliverance and to act as a sign of their covenant relationship with God. (Ex. 31:16, 17) That cannot be said of Christians.
Hi nice to meet you Bjm. According to the new covenant scriptures, Gods Israel in the new covenant are no longer those born of the flesh of the seed of Abraham (Romans 9:6-8; Romans 2:28-29 and Galatians 3:28-29) but are now all those who are born again of the Spirit of God through faith in Gods Word (see John 3:3-7; compare 1 John 3:4-10 and Galatians 5:16; Romans 8:1-4) into Gods new covenant promise (Hebrews 8:10-12 from Jeremiah 31:31-34 and Ezekiel 36:24-27). Therefore, Gods Israel according to the scriptures in the new covenant are now all those who through faith believe and follow Gods Word and all believers both Jews and gentiles are all now one in Christ (Romans 10:11-13; Colossians 3:11). Gentile believers have been grafted in with Jewish believers (Romans 11:13-27).

If we are not a part of Gods Israel in the new covenant we have no part in God's new covenant promise *Hebrews 8:10-12. God never made His new covenant with Gentiles (Hebrews 8:10-12 from Jeremiah 31:31-34 and Ezekiel 36:24-27). 'Israel' "born after the flesh of the seed of Abraham", as an unbelieving 'nation', is left desolate (Matthew 23:38; Luke 13:35), to bear no more fruit ever again (Matthew 21:19), cursed, withered away (Mark 11:21), dried up from the roots (Mark 11:20), "twice dead" (Jude 1:12), and the axe already laid at their root (Matthew 3:10; Luke 3:9), and the unbelieving branches are cut down and ready to be thrown into the fire (Romans 11:13-26) to perish forever more. The New [or Everlasting] Covenant is only made with Gods true “Israel” defined in the scriptures as all those who through faith have accepted the Messiah in Jesus and choose to believe and obey what Gods Word says.

According to Jesus, God made the Sabbath for all mankind (see Mark 2:27).

MARK 2:27 27, And he said to them, The sabbath was made for man, and not man for the sabbath

It is one of Gods 10 commandments that give us the knowledge of what sin is when broken *see Romans 3:20; Romans 7:7 and 1 John 3:4 and James 2:10-11). The Sabbath was made for mankind on the seventh day of the creation week where God blessed the seventh day of the week and made the seventh day of the week a holy day of rest for all mankind (see Genesis 2:1-3). There was no Moses, no sin, no Jew and no Israel when God made the Sabbath for all mankind. Only Adam and Eve who were the father and mother of all mankind who were created on the 6th day of creation (see Genesis 1:26-31). The reason for the Sabbath commandment for all mankind is written in the commandment itself spoken by God and written with Gods own finger on two tables of stone "

EXODUS 20:8-11
8, Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy.
9, Six days shall you labor, and do all your work:
10, But the seventh day is the sabbath of the LORD your God: in it you shall not do any work, you, nor your son, nor your daughter, your manservant, nor your maidservant, nor your cattle, nor your stranger that is within your gates: (Note the reason given for the Sabbath in the next verse)
11, For in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: why the LORD blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it.

V11 is a reference back to Genesis 2:1-3

GENESIS 2:1-3
1, Thus the heavens and the earth were finished, and all the host of them.
2, And on the seventh day God ended his work which he had made; and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made.
3, And God blessed the seventh day, and sanctified it: because that in it he had rested from all his work which God created and made.

On the other hand Sunday worship is a man-made teaching and tradition that has led many away from God and His Word into breaking the commandments of God against the very warnings of Jesus in Matthew 15:3-9. There is not a single scripture in all the bible that teaches that Gods Sabbath commandments has now been abolished and we are now commanded to keep Sunday as a holy day of rest in honor of the resurrection of Jesus. Sunday worship is a man-made teaching and tradition handed down by the Roman Catholic Church to most of mainstream Christianity that has led many away from God and His Word into breaking the commandments of God against the very warnings of Jesus in Matthew 15:3-9.

According to the scriptures there are 10 commandments in Gods 10 commandments, that give us the knowledge of what sin is when we break them in the new covenant not 9 commandments or 613 (see Exodus 34:28; Deuteronomy 4:13 and Deuteronomy 10:4). Everyone of Gods 10 commandments are repeated in the new covenant scriptures as the standard of Christian living and if we break anyone of them we stand guilty before God of sin and death (see James 2:10-11; 1 John 3:4; Romans 3:19-20; Romans 7:7). They have been teaching us lies at Sunday school. Its time to return to the Word of God.

Take Care.

Last edited:

Bjm

Hi nice to meet you Bjm. According to the new covenant scriptures, Gods Israel in the new covenant are no longer those born of the flesh of the seed of Abraham (Romans 9:6-8; Romans 2:28-29 and Galatians 3:28-29) but are now all those who are born again of the Spirit of God through faith in Gods Word (see John 3:3-7; compare 1 John 3:4-10 and Galatians 5:16; Romans 8:1-4) into Gods new covenant promise (Hebrews 8:10-12 from Jeremiah 31:31-34 and Ezekiel 36:24-27). Therefore, Gods Israel according to the scriptures in the new covenant are now all those who through faith believe and follow Gods Word and all believers both Jews and gentiles are all now one in Christ (Romans 10:11-13; Colossians 3:11). Gentile believers have been grafted in with Jewish believers (Romans 11:13-27).

If we are not a part of Gods Israel in the new covenant we have no part in God's new covenant promise *Hebrews 8:10-12. God never made His new covenant with Gentiles (Hebrews 8:10-12 from Jeremiah 31:31-34 and Ezekiel 36:24-27). 'Israel' "born after the flesh of the seed of Abraham", as an unbelieving 'nation', is left desolate (Matthew 23:38; Luke 13:35), to bear no more fruit ever again (Matthew 21:19), cursed, withered away (Mark 11:21), dried up from the roots (Mark 11:20), "twice dead" (Jude 1:12), and the axe already laid at their root (Matthew 3:10; Luke 3:9), and the unbelieving branches are cut down and ready to be thrown into the fire (Romans 11:13-26) to perish forever more. The New [or Everlasting] Covenant is only made with Gods true “Israel” defined in the scriptures as all those who through faith have accepted the Messiah in Jesus and choose to believe and obey what Gods Word says.

According to Jesus, God made the Sabbath for all mankind (see Mark 2:27).

MARK 2:27 27, And he said to them, The sabbath was made for man, and not man for the sabbath

It is one of Gods 10 commandments that give us the knowledge of what sin is when broken *see Romans 3:20; Romans 7:7 and 1 John 3:4 and James 2:10-11). The Sabbath was made for mankind on the seventh day of the creation week where God blessed the seventh day of the week and made the seventh day of the week a holy day of rest for all mankind (see Genesis 2:1-3). There was no Moses, no sin, no Jew and no Israel when God made the Sabbath for all mankind. Only Adam and Eve who were the father and mother of all mankind who were created on the 6th day of creation (see Genesis 1:26-31). The reason for the Sabbath commandment for all mankind is written in the commandment itself spoken by God and written with Gods own finger on two tables of stone "

EXODUS 20:8-11
8, Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy.
9, Six days shall you labor, and do all your work:
10, But the seventh day is the sabbath of the LORD your God: in it you shall not do any work, you, nor your son, nor your daughter, your manservant, nor your maidservant, nor your cattle, nor your stranger that is within your gates: (Note the reason given for the Sabbath in the next verse)
11, For in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: why the LORD blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it.

V11 is a reference back to Genesis 2:1-3

GENESIS 2:1-3
1, Thus the heavens and the earth were finished, and all the host of them.
2, And on the seventh day God ended his work which he had made; and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made.
3, And God blessed the seventh day, and sanctified it: because that in it he had rested from all his work which God created and made.

On the other hand Sunday worship is a man-made teaching and tradition that has led many away from God and His Word into breaking the commandments of God against the very warnings of Jesus in Matthew 15:3-9. There is not a single scripture in all the bible that teaches that Gods Sabbath commandments has now been abolished and we are now commanded to keep Sunday as a holy day of rest in honor of the resurrection of Jesus. Sunday worship is a man-made teaching and tradition handed down by the Roman Catholic Church to most of mainstream Christianity that has led many away from God and His Word into breaking the commandments of God against the very warnings of Jesus in Matthew 15:3-9.

According to the scriptures there are 10 commandments in Gods 10 commandments, that give us the knowledge of what sin is when we break them in the new covenant not 9 commandments or 613 (see Exodus 34:28; Deuteronomy 4:13 and Deuteronomy 10:4). Everyone of Gods 10 commandments are repeated in the new covenant scriptures as the standard of Christian living and if we break anyone of them we stand guilty before God of sin and death (see James 2:10-11; 1 John 3:4; Romans 3:19-20; Romans 7:7). They have been teaching us lies at Sunday school. Its time to return to the Word of God.

Take Care.
Christ fulfilled the law, so Christians are no longer obligated to keep the sabbath.

Colossians 2: 16 Therefore, do not let anyone judge you about what you eat and drink or about the observance of a festival or of the new moon or of a sabbath. 17 Those things are a shadow of the things to come, but the reality belongs to the Christ.