• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Where is everyone from?

jamaesi

To Save A Lamb
What I find interesting about these posts is that those from the usa seem the least travelled. Is that just those on this site, or is it the norm in America?
America is a rather large country. There´s a lot to see within it´s boarders.

Ceridwen018

What I find interesting about these posts is that those from the usa seem the least travelled. Is that just those on this site, or is it the norm in America?
I think its the norm, and I agree with jamaesi as to why. For Americans, travelling abroad seems like a huge endeavor. We skip from state to state with the same ease as Europeans do from country to country.

jonny

Katzpur said:
Maybe so, but this year's first round draft picks in both the NBA and NFL were from the University of Utah!
Don't remind me :mad: ...

I was born in Provo, UT (my parent's were going to BYU). We moved around in Utah before moving to Blackfoot, Idaho and then finally ending up in Vancouver, Washington (just outside of Portland) when I was in the fourth grade. I am in Provo now, where I just finished school. I also lived in Germany for two years while on a mission.

CaptainXeroid

Following Christ
Native Georgian who's never moved out of the Peach State.:D
Born in Decatur, GA. Grew up and still live in Tucker, GA.:)