• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Where in New England Are you??

Where in New England are you?

• Total voters

mostly harmless

Endlessly amused
I love Maine! I've only been there a couple of times when I was a kid, but I only remember how beautiful it was. Can't remember where we went, but I do remember it was BEAUTIFUL!

edited to add:
New hampshire, too...but I remember those trips...we used to go to the Hampton Beach area..BEAUTIFUL!

Booko

Deviled Hen
angellous_evangellous said:

Funny, mapquest doesn't come up with a Texas, Maine.

They have a Togus...I wonder if certain sheet-like attire is de rigeur in that town?

Isn't it about time you played your Martin for a bit, Daddy? ;)

mostly harmless

Endlessly amused
I guess I should've put an option like:

I'm not from New England but I wanted to vote anyway. I like taking polls!!!!

:biglaugh:

Guitar's Cry

Disciple of Pan
mostly harmless said:
I love Maine! I've only been there a couple of times when I was a kid, but I only remember how beautiful it was. Can't remember where we went, but I do remember it was BEAUTIFUL!

edited to add:
New hampshire, too...but I remember those trips...we used to go to the Hampton Beach area..BEAUTIFUL!

Yeah, I love Maine. I've lived here all my life, and wish to stay.

I do need to get out more, though. The furthest away I've been in Southern Mass.:D

Gentoo

The Feisty Penguin
I can't choose! I live in Maine now, and love it, but I grew up in Mass. and still love it there.

painted wolf

Grey Muzzle
Go NH... home of "the worst weather on Earth". :D
well, it can be pretty fickle at best. We do have the highest sustained wind speeds recorded.
Highest precentage of National Park to State.
we went from 80% deforested to 80% reforested.
A Mighty 18 miles of coast line... :woohoo:
And we have the only City that boasts a year round population of Bald Eagles. (at least ammong the lower 48)

*this message brought to you by the NH bord of ego's ;)
"we are just like Vermont, only pointed in the right direction"

wa:do