• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

When Will He Appear Again?

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
The verse before is important too because it shows why Jesus was going to back the work he assigned to his disciples....these were Jesus' instructions to them before he left to return to heaven....

Matthew 28:19-20...."Go, therefore, and make disciples of people of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the holy spirit, 20 teaching them to observe all the things I have commanded you. And look! I am with you all the days until the conclusion of the system of things.”

The churches have basically ignored this directive......but JW's didn't. They have been faithfully carrying out the assignment during this entire period. (Matthew 24:14; Acts 5:42; 20:20) Jesus started it.....it is almost finished now.

the name exodus 3:14, = the father's name rev 14:1

the name, the name, the name, immesion in the name, involution of the name.

a function, transformation, or operator that is equal to its inverse, i.e., which gives the identity when applied to itself.

All the nations surrounded me, but in the name of the LORD I cut them down.

a city set on a hill cannot be hid

Last edited:

Altfish

Veteran Member
He doesn't tell us when...he just said to watch out for the signs that he gave in Matthew 24:3-14.
Now there's a surprise!
As usual with religious texts it is all down to faith, interpretation and reinterpretation.
If the books are so marvellous wouldn't it have been so much easier to write something like, "JC will be making an appearance at the GOP Convention on August 28th 2025 when he will condemn all those who worship capitalism"

Instead we have the mad preachers like Harold Camping who whipped up gullible followers.

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
Now there's a surprise!
As usual with religious texts it is all down to faith, interpretation and reinterpretation.
If the books are so marvellous wouldn't it have been so much easier to write something like, "JC will be making an appearance at the GOP Convention on August 28th 2025 when he will condemn all those who worship capitalism"

Instead we have the mad preachers like Harold Camping who whipped up gullible followers.
some are looking for jesus to return as jesus. some are looking for the Infinite I that I AM, i awareness

I, Awareness.

send me an angel, right NOW

Last edited:

allfoak

Alchemist
Now there's a surprise!

Camping is mad.
When the knowledge of the scriptures are made plain to people they consider it foolishness..
Here is an example.
The scriptures teach that all is mind and that imagination is the creative aspect of ourselves and is in fact God.
Play with that for a few minutes.

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
Hello @Fool
It seems I have been disappointed with our dialogue lately.
Am I missing something?
i don't know. if you are, and i'm not saying you are, i would hazard to guess it was something about self. i have made no detractions, but then you are an advocate of knowing thyself.

the khabs in the khu

to know thyself

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
Thank you.

while the morning stars sang together and all the angels shouted for joy?

I will also give that one the morning star.

We also have the prophetic message as something completely reliable, and you will do well to pay attention to it, as to a light shining in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star rises in your hearts.

Faithofchristian

There's one thing people over look, about the second coming of Christ Jesus.

Before Christ Jesus can return, the last Prophecy of Revelation has to be fulfilled first.

That when this Prophecy happens then Jesus returns. But not until the last Prophecy of the book of Revelation happens first.

No one knows exactly when the last Prophecy will take place, only God's elect people will know that, When they see this last Prophecy unfolding, then they will know in 3 and a half days Christ Jesus returns.

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
There's one thing people over look, about the second coming of Christ Jesus.
behold I AM with you always. God goes nowhere because god is everywhere I AM.

Before Christ Jesus can return, the last Prophecy of Revelation has to be fulfilled first.
That when this Prophecy happens then Jesus returns. But not until the last Prophecy of the book of Revelation happens first.
No one knows exactly when the last Prophecy will take place, only those of God's elect people will know that when they see this last Prophecy unfolding, then they will know in 3 and a half days Christ Jesus returns.

i awareness is oneness, i and the Father I are one.

the last prophecy occurs right before enlightenment and then behold a new heaven and new earth. I AM the Light of the World, the new Jerusalem upon a hill.

it shakes the body to its core, behold i tell you a mystery, all will be changed in the twinkling of an eye.

DARK LUMINOSITY

The Lord of the Dance destroys the illusion with Love

with love comes understanding. he who fears is not perfected in love.

And that I also have walked contrary unto them, and have brought them into the land of their enemies; if then their uncircumcised hearts be humbled, and they then accept of the punishment of their iniquity:

vs

For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Last edited:

Phantasman

wasn't Jesus an advocate

But the Advocate, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you.

Long awaited he will never return
In Europe, he will appear in Asia:
One of the league issued from the great Hermes,
And he will grow over all the Kings of the East.

The sixth angel poured out his bowl on the great river Euphrates, and its water was dried up to prepare the way for the kings from the East.
Sounds like your mixing some Revelations into the Gospel. Once Jesus left, the oracles ceased. The promises of prophesy were fulfilled with the words "it is finished".

Jesus returned after he had proven to the disciples his glorification to speak truth that they could now understand (through the Spirit the Father gave them after he arose). Here is one of those scriptures.

Then I questioned him: "Lord how may we prophesy to those who ask us to prophesy to them? For there are many who ask us and who look to us to hear an oracle from us."
The Lord answered and said: "Do you not know that the head of prophecy was cut off with John?"
And I said: "Lord, it is not possible to remove the head of prophecy, is it?"
The Lord said to me: "When you come to know what 'head' is, and that prophecy issues from the head, then understand what is the meaning of 'Its head was removed'. I first spoke with you in parables, and you did not understand. Now, in turn, I speak with you openly, and you do not perceive. But it is you who were to me a parable in parables and what is apparent in what are open.- Secret James

While the orthodox use Revelations for predicting something, it is not a spiritual understanding but rather a physical view of someones dream (vision).

The advocate is the Holy Spirit. It spoke through Jesus, and once he physically left, the same Spirit was then given to man to accept and make them the same as Jesus, son(s) of God.

It is the Mother, IMO. Given by the Father. This is what makes us (and made Jesus) sons of God.

John:
12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:
13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

Faithofchristian

behold I AM with you always. God goes nowhere because god is everywhere I AM.

i awareness is oneness, i and the Father I are one.

the last prophecy occurs right before enlightenment and then behold a new heaven and new earth. I AM the Light of the World, the new Jerusalem upon a hill.

it shakes the body to its core, behold i tell you a mystery, all will be changed in the twinkling of an eye.

DARK LUMINOSITY

The Lord of the Dance destroys the illusion with Love

with love comes understanding. he who fears is not perfected in love.

And that I also have walked contrary unto them, and have brought them into the land of their enemies; if then their uncircumcised hearts be humbled, and they then accept of the punishment of their iniquity:

vs

For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

The New heaven and New earth happens after Christ Jesus has already come and at the end of the Thousand years millennium.

The last Prophecy of Revelation, happens just (before) Christ Jesus returns.
and not after.

Drizzt Do'Urden

Deistic Drow Elf
The New heaven and New earth happens after Christ Jesus has already come and at the end of the Thousand years millennium.

and not after.

Facepalm... You realize your redundancy don't you? Is there any kind of millennium that doesn't have a thousand years in it?

Drizzt Do'Urden

Deistic Drow Elf
Not all millenniums, Thousand years, are the day of the Lord.

There's only one thousand year that's called the day of the Lord.

Words have definitions for a purpose, so that everybody is on the same page in what's been said. Millennium is defined as a span of one thousand years, that is a fact.

To put the words 'one thousand' before the word 'millennium' in a sentence is just flat out redundant... There are no millenniums that are more or less than one thousand....

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
Sounds like your mixing some Revelations into the Gospel. Once Jesus left, the oracles ceased. The promises of prophesy were fulfilled with the words "it is finished".

Jesus returned after he had proven to the disciples his glorification to speak truth that they could now understand (through the Spirit the Father gave them after he arose). Here is one of those scriptures.

Then I questioned him: "Lord how may we prophesy to those who ask us to prophesy to them? For there are many who ask us and who look to us to hear an oracle from us."
The Lord answered and said: "Do you not know that the head of prophecy was cut off with John?"
And I said: "Lord, it is not possible to remove the head of prophecy, is it?"
The Lord said to me: "When you come to know what 'head' is, and that prophecy issues from the head, then understand what is the meaning of 'Its head was removed'. I first spoke with you in parables, and you did not understand. Now, in turn, I speak with you openly, and you do not perceive. But it is you who were to me a parable in parables and what is apparent in what are open.- Secret James

While the orthodox use Revelations for predicting something, it is not a spiritual understanding but rather a physical view of someones dream (vision).

The advocate is the Holy Spirit. It spoke through Jesus, and once he physically left, the same Spirit was then given to man to accept and make them the same as Jesus, son(s) of God.

It is the Mother, IMO. Given by the Father. This is what makes us (and made Jesus) sons of God.

John:
12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:
13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

the Spirit moving upon the waters didn't come with Jesus even though he references it.

all are sons of god, demigods, not all recognize that. that is what the prophets were called from ancient times. a son of god is one born of the spirit. one born of flesh is a son of man. flesh gives birth to flesh and spirit gives birth to spirit. you have one father in heaven. unless you are born again of Spirit and water, you can in no wise enter into heaven, the kingdom of god. the kingdom of god comes from within you. no one goes up to heaven except the son of man who came down from heaven. that which came down from heaven is spirit and impregnated the earth. that one was called man, or adam. when the silver cord is broken the spirit returns to the one who gave it and the dust to the earth.

believing in the name at exodus 3:14 literally implies that the ABSOLUTE is present in all.

this is why immersion, introspection, meditation on the name is important.

Last edited:

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member

and not after.
a thousand years are but a day and a day but a thousand years. time and space are irrelevant to that which transcends both. love isn't particular to a time, or place.

Phantasman

the Spirit moving upon the waters didn't come with Jesus even though he references it.

all are sons of god, demigods, not all recognize that. that is what the prophets were called from ancient times. a son of god is one born of the spirit. one born of flesh is a son of man. flesh gives birth to flesh and spirit gives birth to spirit. you have one father in heaven. unless you are born again of Spirit and water, you can in no wise enter into heaven, the kingdom of god. the kingdom of god comes from within you. no one goes up to heaven except the son of man who came down from heaven. that which came down from heaven is spirit and impregnated the earth. that one was called man, or adam. when the silver cord is broken the spirit returns to the one who gave it and the dust to the earth.

believing in the name at exodus 3:14 literally implies that the ABSOLUTE is present in all.

this is why immersion, introspection, meditation on the name is important.
I find nothing where Jesus references the Spirit (capital S) moving anywhere in the OT. Maybe you could reference it for me so I can see it as well.

The words "up" and "down" confuse.

There are sons of father and sons of Father. The first has different definitions, the second only one.

Otherwise, I see it the same.

Faithofchristian

Words have definitions for a purpose, so that everybody is on the same page in what's been said. Millennium is defined as a span of one thousand years, that is a fact.

To put the words 'one thousand' before the word 'millennium' in a sentence is just flat out redundant... There are no millenniums that are more or less than one thousand....

When Christ Jesus returns, that starts the thousand years, which is called the day of the Lord.
But then Christ Jesus can not return until the last Prophecy of Revelation comes to be fulfilled.
After 3 1/2 days are accomplished, then Jesus returns. Which brings the last Prophecy of Christ Jesus return fulfilled.