• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

When Jesus died.Did his spirit go to the center of the earth?

Colt

" Jesus forbid his apostles to fight for him. "

Wrong, isn't it a later excuse as they all (male disciples) ran away and deserted Jesus alone on the Cross, one gets to know, please? Right?
If yes, then kindly quote from (Jesus) Yeshua-the Israelite Messiah in this connection in unequivocal terms, please. Right?

Regards

Then the others grabbed Jesus and arrested him. 51 But one of the men with Jesus pulled out his sword and struck the high priest’s slave, slashing off his ear.

Direct quote from Jesus----->52 “Put away your sword,” Jesus told him. “Those who use the sword will die by the sword. 53 Don’t you realize that I could ask my Father for thousands of angels to protect us, and he would send them instantly? 54 But if I did, how would the Scriptures be fulfilled that describe what must happen now?”

In obedience to Jesus his apostles did not resist anymore what Jesus had decided to do.

The reason the Father loves Me is that I lay down My life in order to take it up again. 18No one takes it from Me, but I lay it down of My own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. This charge I have received from My Father.”