• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

When Did Our Spirit Enter The Enbryo Or Fetus Thus Creating A Living SouL

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
Its the terminology. If you related everything, all the adjectives we used in RF to define a soul or spirit, youll find they are basics of the human brain-physiological and psychological apects as to what makes us not just a thing, but a human being.

Nothing fancy.

Actually, the scriptures represent someone else's belief that you've adopted as your own, correct? And isn't it supposed to be the other way 'round? Aren't our bodies supposed to house our spirits?

I think it's fair to ask you to demonstrate the existence of the "spirit" or "soul" before I answer your question. Which might mean that I'll never be obliged to answer your question. We'll see.

I see that Merriam-Webster offers a definition of "leprechaun" as well. So leprechauns must also be real, correct?

arthra

Baha'i
In Baha'i belief the soul does not "enter" the embryo or body... It is "associated" with it. It does not "incarnate" or "reincarnate" as many believe.

....the "rational soul" has a potential existence before its appearance in the human body, and through the mixture of elements and a wonderful combination, according to the natural order, law, conception, and birth, it appears with its identity.
Be it known that to know the reality or essence of the soul of man is impossible, for, in order to know a thing, one must comprehend it, and since a thing cannot comprehend itself, to know one's self in substance or essence is impossible. As the comprehender cannot be comprehended, man cannot know himself in reality or essence. In order to obtain knowledge of any reality, or soul of man, the student must study the manifestations, qualities, names and characteristics of man. This much can be stated, that the reality of man is a pure and unknown essence constituting a depository, emanating from the Light of the Ancient Entity-God. This essence or soul of man, because of its innate purity

(SOW - Star of the West, Star of the West - 4)