• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

When desires become God

ukok102nak

May I please have the author of that writing? It sounds similar to other authors I have read and I'm curious as to the relationship. I think that author is writing according to the perspective of Lucifer. However I'll respond further once I hear from you.

~;> are you pointing unto those words that we've said earlier to one of the poster here or
the writings that we recommend you to observe

. ... just askin
for a clarification if we may say so ... .

:ty:

godbless
unto all always

interminable

منتظر
Don't be surprised
I've meant some people deny causality or impossibility of infinite regress to run away from proving God

When they accept God exists and there is a prophet they can't deny their orders

But when reject the existence of God this would be easy

interminable

منتظر
Most , if not all religions claim miracles from their own God, prophet or whatever. And most of them are written down by "witnesses" in the respective Holy Book. And, as you seem to imply, miracles are necessary for a religion, to be taken seriously.

Do you believe them all? If not, why not?

Ciao

- viole
God doesn't need any miracle
Just prophets need miracles to prove their honesty
Yes we believe in all prophets and whatever have been revealed to them

But
Miracle has 2 conditions
1 should be done as the person or people ask
if it accurs with even a little difference it is not accepted
2 the owner should claim prophecy

Believe it or not some Shia gnostics can do something that is the same as the miracle but they don't claim they are prophets

And notice that miracle should exist right now to prove someone's prophecy

And Quran has such claim but other revealed religion can't show their miracles

interminable

منتظر
The arrogance is believing a book has answers nobody else does. Plenty of religions say don't have sex don't drink, all it takes is logic to realize why some things are best avoided.
Who is the creator of this world???

Does he need our prayers or worships??

If we don't drink his water supply would be more??????
If we have sex with everyone we caused him loss or he gets hurt???

Just think why God forbids or order to do something????

1 we don't know their mystery
2 just by purification of your soul u can reach God
And notice that this carnal world is for unbelievers but they lose hereafter and this world isn't for believers but hereafter is theirs

Try to read Shia religion mystery u will find the truth of being slave of God

buddhist

~;> atleast you should
try to write them down more honestly as you are witnessing your own testimony
becaused if your telling a lie unto your writtings then your not fooling everyone but yourself only

. ... just for a thought
if we may say so ... .

godbless
unto all always
Maybe I can write down the story of all my miracles and all the witnesses who witnessed my miracles. ;) Then will you believe, and obey me, the alive authority, over your dead ones? ;)

interminable

منتظر
Maybe I can write down the story of all my miracles and all the witnesses who witnessed my miracles. ;) Then will you believe, and obey me, the alive authority, over your dead ones? ;)
Don't take my statement for granted
If u really are seeker after the truth u shouldn't say that
Instead try to find true god and prophet

I already told that miracles aren't limited to something special
Prophets should do whatever they have been asked but some are common in their era

ukok102nak

~;> you can do that anytime
as long as it could take something unto this so called sincerity to what is good and who cannot lie

as they say
the reality of life within its very existence is depending upon how you live your life by doing good unto your self and to your surroundings and just
tell the truth about it nothing more and nothing less

by the way
hope you could give some thought
about this writtings
if we may say so
as it is written
:read:

SERPENT-WORSHIP IN AMERICA.
I. MEXICO.--Every feature in the religion of the New World, discovered by Cortez and Pizarro, indicates an origin common to the superstitions of Egypt and Asia. The same solar worship, the same pyramidal monuments, and the same concomitant OPHIOLATREIA distinguish them all.

From Acosta 1 we learn, that "the temple of Vitziliputzli was built of great stones in fashion of snakes tied one to another, and the circuit was called'the circuit of snakes,'" because the walls of the enclosure were covered with the figures of snakes 2. This god, Vitziliputzli, "held in his right hand a staff cut in the form of a serpent; and the four corners of the ark, in which he was seated, terminated each with

1."

Vitziliputzli was an azure figure, from whose sides projected the heads of two serpents: his right hand leaned upon a staff shaped like a serpent 2.

The Mexican century was represented by a circle, having the sun in the centre, surrounded by the symbols of the years. The circumference was A SERPENT twisted into four knots at the cardinal points 3.

The Mexican month was divided into twenty days; the serpent and dragon symbolized two of them. In Mexico there was also a temple dedicated to "the god of the air;" and the door of it was formed so as to resemble a serpent's mouth 4.

The Mexicans, however, were not contented with thesymbolical worship of the sacred serpent. Like many other nations of the Ophite

1, to whom the literary republic is much indebted for his observations on the Mexican idolatry, informs, us, that "the rattle-snake was an object of veneration and worship among them:" and that "representations of this reptile, and others of its species, are very commonly met with among the remains of their ancient idolatry." "The finest that is known to exist is to be seen in a deserted part of the cloister of the Dominican convent, opposite to the palace of the inquisition. It is coiled up in an irritated, erect position, with the jaws extended, and in the act of gorging an elegantly dressed female, who appears in the mouth of this enormous reptile, crushed and lacerated."

A cast of this terrific idol was brought over to England by Mr. Bullock, and fully corroborates the reiterated assertions of the Spaniards who first invaded Mexico, that the people of that country worshipped an idol in the form of a serpent. Bernal Dias del Castillo, who accompanied Cortez, was introduced by Montezuma

1, that the Mexicans sacrificed human victims to the god Virachoca; and that the head of the unhappy creature about to be sacrificed was held back in a wooden collar wrought in form ofa snake."

Peter Martyr 2 also mentions a large serpent-idol at Campeachy, made of stones and bitumen, in the act of devouring a marble lion. An

1. A very remarkable one occurs in M. Allard's collection of sculptures; in which the dragons, forming it, have each a man's head in his mouth! The gods of Mexico are frequently pictured fighting with serpents and dragons; and gods, and sometimes men, are represented in conversation with the same loathsome creatures. There is scarcely, indeed, a feature in the mystery of Ophiolatreia, which may not be recognised in the Mexican superstitions.

did you have some writtings that says the snakes or serpent has something in common unto this so called
elixer of life
and
just look unto this symbol
medical-caduceus-02.jpg

The image of serpents wrapped around a staff is a familiar one in the medical field, decorating pharmaceutical packaging and hospitals alike. Snakes bites are generally bad news, and so the animal might seem ill-fitting as the symbol of the medical profession, but the ancient emblem actually has a quite a story behind it.

godbless
unto all always

Last edited:

buddhist

Don't take my statement for granted
If u really are seeker after the truth u shouldn't say that
Instead try to find true god and prophet

I already told that miracles aren't limited to something special
Prophets should do whatever they have been asked but some are common in their era
Why would you deny credibility to me and my miracles, but deem those from ancient times credible?

buddhist

~;> you can do that anytime
as long as it could take something unto this so called sincerity to what is good and who cannot lie

as they say
the reality of life within its very existence is depending upon how you live your life by doing good unto your self and to your surroundings and just
tell the truth about it nothing more and nothing less

by the way
hope you could give some thought
about this writtings
if we may say so
as it is written

SERPENT-WORSHIP IN AMERICA.
I. MEXICO.--Every feature in the religion of the New World, discovered by Cortez and Pizarro, indicates an origin common to the superstitions of Egypt and Asia. The same solar worship, the same pyramidal monuments, and the same concomitant OPHIOLATREIA distinguish them all.

From Acosta 1 we learn, that "the temple of Vitziliputzli was built of great stones in fashion of snakes tied one to another, and the circuit was called'the circuit of snakes,'" because the walls of the enclosure were covered with the figures of snakes 2. This god, Vitziliputzli, "held in his right hand a staff cut in the form of a serpent; and the four corners of the ark, in which he was seated, terminated each with

1."

Vitziliputzli was an azure figure, from whose sides projected the heads of two serpents: his right hand leaned upon a staff shaped like a serpent 2.

The Mexican century was represented by a circle, having the sun in the centre, surrounded by the symbols of the years. The circumference was A SERPENT twisted into four knots at the cardinal points 3.

The Mexican month was divided into twenty days; the serpent and dragon symbolized two of them. In Mexico there was also a temple dedicated to "the god of the air;" and the door of it was formed so as to resemble a serpent's mouth 4.

The Mexicans, however, were not contented with thesymbolical worship of the sacred serpent. Like many other nations of the Ophite

1, to whom the literary republic is much indebted for his observations on the Mexican idolatry, informs, us, that "the rattle-snake was an object of veneration and worship among them:" and that "representations of this reptile, and others of its species, are very commonly met with among the remains of their ancient idolatry." "The finest that is known to exist is to be seen in a deserted part of the cloister of the Dominican convent, opposite to the palace of the inquisition. It is coiled up in an irritated, erect position, with the jaws extended, and in the act of gorging an elegantly dressed female, who appears in the mouth of this enormous reptile, crushed and lacerated."

A cast of this terrific idol was brought over to England by Mr. Bullock, and fully corroborates the reiterated assertions of the Spaniards who first invaded Mexico, that the people of that country worshipped an idol in the form of a serpent. Bernal Dias del Castillo, who accompanied Cortez, was introduced by Montezuma

1, that the Mexicans sacrificed human victims to the god Virachoca; and that the head of the unhappy creature about to be sacrificed was held back in a wooden collar wrought in form ofa snake."

Peter Martyr 2 also mentions a large serpent-idol at Campeachy, made of stones and bitumen, in the act of devouring a marble lion. An

1. A very remarkable one occurs in M. Allard's collection of sculptures; in which the dragons, forming it, have each a man's head in his mouth! The gods of Mexico are frequently pictured fighting with serpents and dragons; and gods, and sometimes men, are represented in conversation with the same loathsome creatures. There is scarcely, indeed, a feature in the mystery of Ophiolatreia, which may not be recognised in the Mexican superstitions.

did you have some writtings that says the snakes or serpent has something in common unto this so called elixer of life
and
just look unto this symbol
medical-caduceus-02.jpg

The image of serpents wrapped around a staff is a familiar one in the medical field, decorating pharmaceutical packaging and hospitals alike. Snakes bites are generally bad news, and so the animal might seem ill-fitting as the symbol of the medical profession, but the ancient emblem actually has a quite a story behind it.

godbless
unto all always
Indeed. As a side note, I find it interesting that many in the medical profession take on the symbol of a thieving trickster god ("Caduceus of Hermes") - the image you posted - instead of the "Rod of Asclepius", the god of healing:

170px-Rod_of_Asclepius2.svg.png

ukok102nak

Indeed. As a side note, I find it interesting that many in the medical profession take on the symbol of a thieving trickster god ("Caduceus of Hermes") - the image you posted - instead of the "Rod of Asclepius", the god of healing:

170px-Rod_of_Asclepius2.svg.png

~;> indeed as always
indeed

also
read this part
if we may say so
as it is written
Numbers 21:6
The Lord sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and many people of Israel died.
7 The people came to Moses, and said, "We have sinned, because we have spoken against the Lord, and against you.
Pray to the Lord, that he take away the serpents from us." Moses prayed for the people.
8 The Lord said to Moses, "Make a fiery serpent, and set it on a standard: and it shall happen, that everyone who is bitten, when he sees it, shall live."
9 Moses made a serpent of brass, and set it on the standard: and it happened, that if a serpent had bitten any man, when he looked to the serpent of brass, he lived.

godbless
unto all always

interminable

منتظر
So why believe in the Koran, also written down?
I told u in previous posts
First speaking is the ability that everybody possesses
2 Quran claims I'm miracle and to prove it's claim says: bring like me even one verse
If they were not God's statements we could bring like it's verses and after 14 centuries this claim is in its place

U know prophet muhammad was revealed his invitation to Islam when poets were proud of their eloquence And it was culminated
And god sent quran to show them their impotence
If they were able to bring like that simply they didn't revolt many wars against prophet

idav

Being
Premium Member
Who is the creator of this world???
Who? You mean what? Nature.
Does he need our prayers or worships??
God doesn't need prayers, what does god need, nothing.
If we don't drink his water supply would be more??????
The rain falls just as easily on the wicked.
If we have sex with everyone we caused him loss or he gets hurt???
Why should god care, pro creation is a good thing.
Just think why God forbids or order to do something????
I would be highly suspect if someone tells me God forbids something or orders me to do something. I would suspect the reasonings are coming from us humans not god.
1 we don't know their mystery
And a book is supposed to clarify what nobody knows?
2 just by purification of your soul u can reach God
Ok
And notice that this carnal world is for unbelievers but they lose hereafter and this world isn't for believers but hereafter is theirs
That sounds great then the believers should just leave nonbelievers alone.
Try to read Shia religion mystery u will find the truth of being slave of God
Any religion enslaving people is spreading ignorance because truth brings freedom from bondage.

interminable

منتظر
Who? You mean what? Nature.

God doesn't need prayers, what does god need, nothing.

The rain falls just as easily on the wicked.

Why should god care, pro creation is a good thing.

I would be highly suspect if someone tells me God forbids something or orders me to do something. I would suspect the reasonings are coming from us humans not god.

And a book is supposed to clarify what nobody knows?

Ok

That sounds great then the believers should just leave nonbelievers alone.

Any religion enslaving people is spreading ignorance because truth brings freedom from bondage.
Would u please tell why God has created us???
And if we aren't supposed to be slave of God
What is difference between us and animals

There is a philosophy behind the creation
The more we become slave of our desires the more we increase our animality
The more u get close to God the more u fortify your humanity

idav

Being
Premium Member
Would u please tell why God has created us???
Probably for gods own pleasure.
And if we aren't supposed to be slave of God
What is difference between us and animals

There is a philosophy behind the creation
The more we become slave of our desires the more we increase our animality
The more u get close to God the more u fortify your humanity
Humans ARE animals. Highly intelligent but animals. Humans should know better than most animals which makes humans accountable.

ukok102nak

~;> so why also
believe in every text that humans wrote
perhaps the answer is so simple as
saying that theres a truth behind the written words

godbless
unto all always