• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

When desires become God

interminable

منتظر
There are some people that because they know for example Islam forbids wine or gambling or they can't have sex with everyone they want reject all of the logic and intellectual matters
Even some come to refute causality to negate every god that may be existed simply because they are arrogant and can't convince themselves to worship or prostrate an unseen existence

Do u know these people in your religion?
Is it worthwhile to discuss with them?

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
Maybe some people don't see a rational justification for blindly adhering to arbitrary decrees.
Most people are capable of moderating their indulgences, keeping from reckless excess without having to abstain.

Last edited:

interminable

منتظر
Maybe some people don't see a rational justification for blindly adhering to arbitrary decrees.
Most people are capable of moderating their indulgences, keeping from reckless excess without having to abstain.
Unfortunately these people know that these orders are God's orders so they aren't arbitrary or something like that

In this case I'm saying that they deny logic.u know if God is proved to them they should obey but when they deny logic there is no place for god anymore

I can even say most of the scientists that prove evolution they just unconsciously want to run away of accepting God as a creator

interminable

منتظر
Not everything (perhaps nothing) that people have contributed to god is actually of god, and very little of it could be considered logical.

Also, the theory of evolution and the concept of god are not mutually exclusive; see https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theistic_evolution.
How can u say nothing???
At least consider that holy book in Islam isn't distorted and is god's statements

Besides those who believe in God and simultaneously accept evolution are rare and every documentaries that I watched there is no trace of god in them.
Please consider that Islam strongly reject evolution in its modern term although in a small case can be proved

interminable

منتظر
Why should I consider the Koran, or any other book, "god's statements"?
Simply because this book claims that I'm miracle and Noone can bring like me and till now nobody could do that
U know if even one verse of it was from anybody else but god we could bring like that so this proves that all the verses are from God
Please note that speaking is the ability that everybody possesses and isn't a supernatural matter

Other books are different they are distorted and the most important thing is that all of them are abrogated by the holy Quran

Last edited:

buddhist

Simply because this book claims that I'm miracle and Noone can bring like me and till now nobody could do that
U know if even one verse of it was from anybody else but god we could bring like that so this proves that all the verses are from God
Please note that speaking is the ability that everybody possesses and isn't a supernatural matter

Other books are different they are distorted and the most important thing is that all of them are abrogated by the holy Quran
There are many books which claims many things. Buddhist books claim that Buddha was superior to any god, for example; that makes other religions abrogated by Buddhism - right?

zahra67

hi.
yes. there is no any distortion or contradiction in the holy Quran.
the name of prophet Mohammad and his mission, mentioned in the previous devine books and
the content of the holy Quran helps us to understand its divinity.
For example:
God informs us about the previous prophets, destiny of
his followers who are received God's mercy and rescue and disbelievers that devine ponishment included them.
Also God informs us about the future,
the destiny of righteous and sinful people in after world,
and this reality that the future belongs to monotheism and righteous devine servant..
God all merciful says in chapter 21, verse 105 until 107 of the holy Quran:
And certainly We wrote in the Book after the reminder that [as for] the land, My righteous servants shall inherit it. Most surely in this is a message to a people who serve And We have not sent you but as a mercy to the worlds.

if someone recites the holy quran carefully and ponder to its content, realizes that the holy Quran is not human word and its the devine miracle.
i invite all of you to study this devine books to test its sweetness.
God almighty in chapter 2, verse 23 of the holy quran invite others that if they dont believe the devinity of the holy quran bring one chapter like this!
and confirms that the holy quran is God's revelation.
God says in this verse:
And if you are in doubt as to that which We have revealed to Our servant, then produce a chapter like it and call on your witnesses besides Allah if you are truthful.
and also confirms and guaranteed maintaining his final books for guidance of all mankind.
in chapter 15, verse 9, the all merciful God says:
Surely We have revealed the Reminder and We will most surely be its guardian

interminable

منتظر
There are many books which claims many things. Buddhist books claim that Buddha was superior to any god, for example; that makes other religions abrogated by Buddhism - right?
Yeah I know but your book didn't claim that I am a miracle and Noone can bring like me right???
After 14 centuries Noone could do that

Besides if a king sends an authority to a city people should obey him right?
So if that authority dies and the king sends another authority should people obey the the dead or alive authority?????

This is clear that after Moses people should have obeyed Jesus and after him prophet muhammad
But they have stuck to their religion and don't think that in every country when they make a law and after a while they make a new law (because of time or new event and ...) everyone knows that the first law isn't valid anymore

buddhist

Yeah I know but your book didn't claim that I am a miracle and Noone can bring like me right???
After 14 centuries Noone could do that

Besides if a king sends an authority to a city people should obey him right?
So if that authority dies and the king sends another authority should people obey the the dead or alive authority?????

This is clear that after Moses people should have obeyed Jesus and after him prophet muhammad
But they have stuck to their religion and don't think that in every country when they make a law and after a while they make a new law (because of time or new event and ...) everyone knows that the first law isn't valid anymore
"Mohammed has died, and The king has sent me." Will you obey me?

The Bible is definitely clear that desires can become God, and many prominent people in our society have sided with Satan knowingly. They willfully serve him in order to make their desires a reality. Yet some of us everyday people don't realize that's what we are doing. I talk about a lot of these issues on my channel but I just recently talked about this specific one here in this video, check it out:

ukok102nak

The Bible is definitely clear that desires can become God, and many prominent people in our society have sided with Satan knowingly. They willfully serve him in order to make their desires a reality. Yet some of us everyday people don't realize that's what we are doing. I talk about a lot of these issues on my channel but I just recently talked about this specific one here in this video, check it out:

~;> according to this writtings
there is a different tale unto that so called
becoming gods

so if we may say so
you could observe the writtings in this letters that we will share unto you
as it is written
:read:
A beautiful but mute animal crossed her path, ascended the tree of knowledge, and plucked

1. He spoke to her; desired her to taste the same fruit which had openedhis mind; and when, at length, having overcome her first astonishment, she refused, on the plea that God had forbidden her to touch it, he said unto her, "Yea! hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?"

If such should appear to have been the nature of the temptation which assailed Eve, who shall deny, that it was the most powerful which could be presented to the human mind? A mute and irrational creature, having tasted the fruit of this forbidden tree, became gifted with speech and reason; and how surpassing must be the knowledge which they would acquire by following the same course! Well, then, might she believe "that they would be as gods, knowing good and evil."

Such an interpretation of the temptation of Eve appears not only the most reasonable which can be offered to our belief, but it is, probably, the most correct, from the very language of the Scripture which describes the Fall. The third

1. They are called seraphim, from a root which signifies "to burn." "The angels of the presence" were also called seraphim, from a similar glorious appearance 2. The advocates of this opinion suppose that Eve took the serpent-tempter for one of these heavenly messengers, come down to enlighten her; "for she was not so simple as to think that beasts could speak 3." This opinion is

1." The seraphimof the wilderness are proved by Bochart to have been the same as those called in Isaiah (xix. 29. and xxx. 6), "fiery flying serpents." Whether the epithet "flying" was a metaphor for velocity, or whether it meant that these creatures had actually wings, is uncertain; it is certain, however, that tradition had invested both the celestial

p. 21

and terrestrial seraphim with wings: and hence the notion that the Paradisiacal serpent was a "winged" creature. Hence, also, the poetical fiction of winged dragons, as guardians of treasure and protectors of female innocence. For, singularly enough, the malevolent actions of the Paradisiacal serpent had a colouring given by heathen mythologists diametrically opposite to the reality. The seducer of Eve is thus perversely termed the protector of maiden virtue; and the tempter, who induced her topluck the forbidden fruit, is the guardian of thegolden apples in the Garden of the Hesperides. So powerful is "the Prince of this World" to delude his victims!

:ty:

godbless
unto all always

ukok102nak

Sure, I'll write them down, so you can read them and then believe in the miracles I've done.

~;> atleast you should
try to write them down more honestly as you are witnessing your own testimony
becaused if your telling a lie unto your writtings then your not fooling everyone but yourself only

. ... just for a thought
if we may say so ... .

godbless
unto all always

~;> atleast you should
try to write them down more honestly as you are witnessing your own testimony
becaused if your telling a lie unto your writtings then your not fooling everyone but yourself only

. ... just for a thought
if we may say so ... .

godbless
unto all always
May I please have the author of that writing? It sounds similar to other authors I have read and I'm curious as to the relationship. I think that author is writing according to the perspective of Lucifer. However I'll respond further once I hear from you.

viole

Ontological Naturalist
Premium Member
Do u Have any miracle that proves u are a messenger of God????

Most , if not all religions claim miracles from their own God, prophet or whatever. And most of them are written down by "witnesses" in the respective Holy Book. And, as you seem to imply, miracles are necessary for a religion, to be taken seriously.

Do you believe them all? If not, why not?

Ciao

- viole

idav

Being
Premium Member
There are some people that because they know for example Islam forbids wine or gambling or they can't have sex with everyone they want reject all of the logic and intellectual matters
Even some come to refute causality to negate every god that may be existed simply because they are arrogant and can't convince themselves to worship or prostrate an unseen existence

Do u know these people in your religion?
Is it worthwhile to discuss with them?
The arrogance is believing a book has answers nobody else does. Plenty of religions say don't have sex don't drink, all it takes is logic to realize why some things are best avoided.