• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

When Christ Returns

rational experiences

Veteran Member
If science of man told men you cannot recognise a cloud as a history. Why you get hurt for theorising wanting its substance.

As a cloud is an image smoking.

A book named the bibliography of a theist a human told you so.

You'll get burnt for wanting to see envision the idea.

As CH Christ gas was in origin out of God earths erection. A volcano hot.

Men say I am highest themed human as I also get an erect Ion. Is how a man of science began mistreating the human equal human life a female.

As you said Christ was holy it's origins weren't holy the theme.

74x12

What about people like me, who are strongly opposed to living in anyone's autocracy, let alone anyone's autocratic theocracy, God's or Satan's?
I can speak for myself. I'm an independent minded person. I'm American. I'm stubborn, proud and rebellious.

But I don't really have a choice. If I don't serve God; then I serve satan. So it only makes sense to make the best choice.

I retrain my mind to serve God rather than being totally American in my thinking. Many of us Americans don't even really respect our parents; much less an invisible God. Some other cultures around the world have a much more respectful way with their elders and it's easier for them to respect God.

However, I find that God is good. He's all the virtues. So I can't let pride keep me from doing what's clearly right to me. It's right to serve God. It's clearly right to honor God once you understand he is all these good things. And then I think I should be grateful for all he's done as well. And he's the Creator so he knows me better than myself. And that makes me think that if God really made me; then I want to be what he wants me to be.

Jesus said if you abide in me, and my words abide in you then you will bear much fruit. So I want that good fruit for me. I want to be a better person.

And then I find that it's so honorable to be associated with God (because I know I don't deserve it). So I find pride in God rather than myself.

Finally, God changed me. I'm just different than I would have been. I would not be saved if it wasn't for God's intervention in my life.

blü 2

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I can speak for myself. I'm an independent minded person. I'm American. I'm stubborn, proud and rebellious.

But I don't really have a choice. If I don't serve God; then I serve satan.
I, fortunately, have the third choice of serving neither, and being content simply to try to be a reasonable example of a human.
Finally, God changed me. I'm just different than I would have been. I would not be saved if it wasn't for God's intervention in my life.
I respect your view, but I don't share it.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
To be saved.

What happened for a human to say I survived?

Life's attack. Life's sacrifice.

So how did a human explain medical science advice versus his own applied used occult science advice.

Two forms of man's owned applied science reasoning one versus the other?

By status science about gods earth spirits as a science only statement.

Ignored as a humans reasoning how and why God terms saved my human life.

First of all a basic family United tribal unity mutual free trade agreement. Natural life. No science discussed whatsoever.

Then star fall changes human mind brain gives it visionary memories.

Speaking voice his own old man sciences. Destroyed in total life on earth once a long time ago.

Reasons for humans to knowingly use warnings life on earths destructiin versus human science choice.

Heard recorded as humans screaming voices recorded dying in a hell burning on historic origin earth. Heard and seen in visions by a lot of living humans.

Known exact. It was real. Men of science did cause it.

Star fall sun mass history attacked earth and destroyed its earth origins. Very dangerous to theory upon. The warning is direct.

Yet men did. Theory earth that hasn't owned any origins life that was destroyed by science three times already and earth changed of it's mass origin body twice.

So no origin even exists in theory.

For machines.

So we know we are warned exactly by God earths spirit gases advice.

As taught why by human sensible reasons.

If gods earth body gases were changed removed by a sun then a suns star is very dangerous.

So men of science named it Satans earth return.

Temple pyramid machine causes life sacrificed was not about the star.

The thesis in invention involved the star. Why you are incorrect theorising today about humans life once sacrificed that survived.

The thesis is direct earth mass changed to build machine is first then an earth mass reaction.

As not in any reason did the life of a human born baby who grew into a man adult save you.

You would in fact be false preaching as a thinking theist human.

If instead you said a man's story experience reasonings arguing saved us. By the advice warnings witnesses then you would be teaching correctly.

The conditions of life's sacrifice stigmata.

Unnatural. body cell leeching chemical perfumes not holding blood in human body cell. The teaching.

As atmospheric burning gases heating water removing oxygenation changed the humans life body.

A notification of a humans suffering realised taught against its inheritance as a sacrifice of biology not natural.

Pretty basic human truths. Would you like to Inherit that human experience?

The thought of it frightening.

So the God earth body in science causes erupted. Atmosphere exhibited huge storms massive lightning ground strikes sky went dark.

Everyone thought life was going to die.

Instead it stopped.

What has the position conditions to do with a human?

It has no ownership human.

Status is space conditions earths mass as a planet and it's heavens gases.

Cooling.

So a human in science taught holy life needs cooled water conditions. Cooled gases to live safely.

Man's human science teaching.

Ice he taught returned end of each year inherited as a sea son. Notice a son of heavens is a sea son.

If you are going to be human advised correctly.

The inherited balances earths heavens by its win...winter renewal. Ice cools balances opposition sum...mer.

Was named a nuclear stable state. Maintaining life's animal and human babies birth in a stable heavens.

Is not in any reality a human man son.

The teaching for all human nations about everyone. Conscious teaching for everyone was scientific relative to humans life survival only.

Two main conflicting science advice earths natural history Christ. Versus Muslim star fall history teachings.

The Muslim law documents stated they agreed with the new revelations of the sciences Jesus. Everyone used new time dating from 0AD.

As the science predictions related as evidence to star fall.

Muslims heritage once Egyptian first pyramid scientists. Proven wrong.

The review is time then human Choice reusing that technology were also proven wrong.

Yet 1000 years shroud evidence star fall proved Muslim Egyptians wanted to rebuild temple pyramid life attack.

Holy war fought to stop it's rebuilding.

New 1000 year Russia gain. Star fall. Who was the second temple rebuilder? Christ Romans were.

Your inheritance as warned by Russian conscious terms....Muslim attack. Behaviours inherant....are inherited causes behaviour of minds copying advice possessed by nuclear star causes.

The exact premise warned about.

We lived through ebola stigmata returned causes attacked DNA biology. That by human sex eventually brings life DNAs expression into new born humans who bare the sins of their human science father's.

Is reality.

The atmosphere constantly cooling it's own spirit by terms sea son takes away the causes of DNA change naturally.

The sea of the son. Seasons.

We know we get sick we survive we heal is our constant life sacrifice.

By sex returning damaged DNA of hu man's to the babies forming body.

The teaching said categorically non arguable Christ mass 2012 cooling prediction of heavenly mass remass never arrived as science began nuclear body of earths gas mass removal.

Why do you think life sacrificed is early age dying. Should you tell the victims they deserved those deaths suffering because adult men the father of God thesis allows it?

Nuclear science.
.....if you teach science then science said no false preaching theism allowed.

Why the first church did not preach from a science pulpit.

The evidence was always known.

The history of why a church building for resonance healing was built as rich men hypocrites. Who had by choice served the people instead.

Seemingly forgotten today. All reasoned reasons.

If men quote in church service I must preach the correct God teachings then please do so. Instead of claiming that lifes struggles is worthy as you get rich personally.

We struggle as men by men choice introduce get rich schemes such as alcohol or drugs.

rational experiences

Veteran Member

But I don't really have a choice. If I don't serve God; then I serve satan. So it only makes sense to make the best choice.

I retrain my mind to serve God rather than being totally American in my thinking. Many of us Americans don't even really respect our parents; much less an invisible God. Some other cultures around the world have a much more respectful way with their elders and it's easier for them to respect God.

However, I find that God is good. He's all the virtues. So I can't let pride keep me from doing what's clearly right to me. It's right to serve God. It's clearly right to honor God once you understand he is all these good things. And then I think I should be grateful for all he's done as well. And he's the Creator so he knows me better than myself. And that makes me think that if God really made me; then I want to be what he wants me to be.

Jesus said if you abide in me, and my words abide in you then you will bear much fruit. So I want that good fruit for me. I want to be a better person.

And then I find that it's so honorable to be associated with God (because I know I don't deserve it). So I find pride in God rather than myself.

When men had to placate religious get rich quick schemes it was to have money to fight men with money.

He says I represent the people on earth with God holiness.

I help elect the president who is meant to fight argue against life's science caused sacrifice.

What my modern day man of god claim is.

Science says piffle you argue moot points we don't need your type of human arguing against our controls as real rich men.

By scientific intelligence.

So you try to fight by reason yet are not using the human advice correctly said father.

You pray to him he has answered.

All men who ever lost their man's right to be holy healthy not harmed.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
God told you that?
Gods states heavenly says man's science is the status to record man's living experience and all felt thought voiced terms. Which is non stop feelings

Shared by all human men as heavenly data. Not a God...a cause in heavens.

Told me as men talking to themselves by prayer of men answered.

We once said it was a type of human over consciousness of shared men's life experiences good and bad.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
As a theist if you write a document stating plainly a body of earths gas mass heavens had been sacrificed.

As Adam story nothing like Jesus story said I hurt my ribs by mother science. Body attack.

Jesus sacrifice bodily very severe blood bone cell change.

So men say I will pretend I am first scientist again after the ice age as a theist.

Two different atmospheric mass body Removal three times.

With Adam.
With Moses.
With Jesus.

So men thesis I believe agree phi crop circle cooling stopped but now I don't want it to stop.

I want it to enter my machine instead held constant.

Would relate not even a Jesus effect as Jesus stopped.

So his brother not a religious scientist would ask him what he thinks he knows that modern science doesn't?

About life safety.

He would reference a number data and not age about Christ mass return pretending it had. When it hadn't.

Why no man is God was preached.

If you have an end then the summation being the document told you the end answer....no man is God.

Hence if you teach holiness the claim to man owning life in the presence of gods status Christ was by its mass body existing.

Was the teaching a man owned the presence of the gas spirit as a supported human life.

As the teacher had to be skilled to teach not by their interpretation but by scientific advised reasons to teach....don't give any God term a name and use the term earth product to destroy it.

Honouring God gods presence was a spiritual teaching regarding human life survival only on planet earth.

Muffled

Jesus in me
Christians will be caught up in the air to meet him so there won't be any doubt. When he comes then this age of the world is over. It's finished.

I believe as Lee Corso said: "Not so fast." I believe Armageddon precedes the rapture of the church although a first fruit rapture of Jews should occur before or during the battle.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Scientists. Inventors. No science.

On earth just living as humans.

No science being practiced natural cooling evolving atmosphere.

O earth the planet exact.
Heavens exact.

Humans living exact. No nuclear science and hence no nuclear thesis.

Lived evolving choices around 2000 years. Just living no science.

Exact human advice natural life.

Who you were just a human....just healing evolving mind and body by human sex getting healthier babies. Babies grow have sex have healthier babies. Evolving human.

Humans evolution. Natural causes.

Humans getting better and better as life's and minds.

Then you decide exact science yourself. Choose it. Design it as a human mind. Control operate machine just by using a human mind pushing buttons. Physical control.

Is exact.

Is not biblical.

Is not prophetic.

It's a wrong human choice.

Science is predictive is prophetic as it used numbered calculus itself. To get a reaction to destroyed earth mass.

Chosen human behaviour only.

You had promised not to do nuclear technology as earths heavens gas mass body diminishes was the exact teaching.

By humans for humans about bad human Choices then earth atmospheric changes because of it.

So you start to notice humans becoming sick and dying. Instead of evolving DNA like we were.

The choice science of man. Is not defined as the pre warning for men was don't do nuclear reactions.

By inference a human lesson taught teaching.

As above the idea of gases to change as below mass was to get the gas itself.... then you burn out the heavens gas type.

You said it was the realisation why phenomena causes to earth body heavens change itself then manifest.

As it was a teaching don't do science.

Pretty basic.

If you use number data references earth mass its gas heavens calculate attack convert destroy you get predictions in the earth body mass changing.

It's actually named predictive nuclear converting. By numbers as step by step stages to react.

As the bible discussed what a human theist theories then reacted.

As it's science it is science.

So Armageddon is recurring every day inside of a nuclear reactor.

As once that reaction happened outside in nature to the earth body.

Where the thesis was gained.

Now if a human had to preach why a humans DNA life cellular human biology was changing because heavens environment changed then they did.

Science was already wise about earth environmental and human life changes. Humans didn't want nuclear science the rich man we say is....who cares if we all die is the same thinker.

It was all about human behaviours.

In science I think you quantify it as cause effect.

So Buddhist teaching of old wisdom said remember I taught change very little in life as you can knowingly destroy us all was how dangerous science is.

Riders

how will christians know it's christ; when he returns and having never seen him before?

For that matter how will Christ come flying down from the sky? If he's the size of a human only a few will see and we won't know him. If we all see him in the sky he will be a giant too big to be on earth.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Which Christ is the teaching.

Anti Christ or Christ spirit that arose by gods O earth law ∆ mountain volcano?

Arose was Christ. Holy definition the rose. Highest greatest spirit in space womb evolution the teaching.

O God a non entity.

Christ the unseen the immaculate. Highest Christ.

Lowest anti Christ burnt gases you see the image of its destroyed human theist designer.

Looks like an alien as a non humans image.

Reason Christ never owned an image first.

Father told me our brother wants a new resource so badly he theoried nuclear dust transmitters as a resource.

Owns the physical dust then wanted its spirit

Yet his machine not the transmitters he owns of the no god image first.

Then he wants his holographic transmitted human image Christ themes to be the resource yet his technologies are using it.

Father warning man of science wants to destroy technologies.

Real human answer is how to get rid of all rich men instantly. Said by AI subliminal answers. Not heard by ear.

So aware humans thought I'd better start buying silver and gold.

Father said if he burns out the image then you won't need to be worrying as you won't exist either.

As image equals cold cloud mass also life's protection the cloud. Not the image.

Theories incorrectly as usual.

InChrist

Free4ever
What about people like me, who are strongly opposed to living in anyone's autocracy, let alone anyone's autocratic theocracy, God's or Satan's?
I’d say since we are all created beings, we do not have self-sufficient autonomy, there are only two choices. Either live under God the Creator’s rule ( who gives us our every breath anyway) or live under the delusional, fruitless rebellion of satan.

InChrist

Free4ever
how will christians know it's christ; when he returns and having never seen him before?

But I do not want you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning those who have fallen asleep, lest you sorrow as others who have no hope. 14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so God will bring with Him those who sleep in Jesus.

15 For this we say to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive andremain until the coming of the Lord will by no means precede those who are asleep. 16 For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. 17 Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord.
1 Thessalonians 4:13-18

blü 2

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I’d say since we are all created beings, we do not have self-sufficient autonomy, there are only two choices. Either live under God the Creator’s rule ( who gives us our every breath anyway) or live under the delusional, fruitless rebellion of satan.
Well, the angelic press would no doubt carry endless editorials to that effect, but it seems rather Trumpian to try to silence the opposition.

What does Satan actually offer, post-mortally? For example, does [he] offer periodic free elections for the government of the afterlife, for example, a notable but little-remarked failing of the God System. Can Satan, unlike God, be voted out?