• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

whats your favorite religion outside of your own?

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
Gotta say, any pagan flavor other than my own (minus Wicca).

Buddhism

Luciferianism

And Baha'i is kinda neat too.

ShivaFan

Satyameva Jayate
Premium Member
I am a Hindu, as for "whats your favorite religion outside of your own?", there is little hesitation:

Jaina (Jainism)

I attend Hindu temples of all sects, but I also sometimes attend Jain Temples and then next is Sikh Temples.

Actually, even though my Father would take us all (the family) to Buddhist Temples in S.F. when a kid, I do not really attend any these days.

I would like to go to a temple of Athena, but they do not exist. I also like the Goddess of Ephesus, not sure why.

Jain-symbol-explained.jpg

I believe in Christianity(Eastern Orthodoxy, to be precise). My favourites are;
1.Hinduism
2.Taoism
3.Buddhism
For me, after Jesus, Krishna and Buddha are great spiritual teachers.

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
Jainism is very nice with their radical stance on non-possession and non-violence, but they goofed up on their cosmology. Therefore, Buddhism. Clear-cut, with anatta, anicca, and the Eight-fold path. Also the will to serve in Sikhism.

GoodbyeDave

Anything pagan that hasn't mislaid the Supreme Being: Hinduism, Shinto, Shenjiao (China), most indigenous religions of Africa and the Americas.