• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What's up?

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Im here, something of a newcomer though, only joined 5 years ago.

Edit... It seems longer

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
Shhh! You weren't supposed to tell anyone.
I was forced to play Monopoly before I was old enough, but once I was old enough to enjoy it no one would play with me. The only fun Monopoly game is one in which one player (me) is a traitor who works to get all players to own a monopoly, so that the game is long and miserable and punishing. The goal is to make everyone hate that game as much as I do. That's the only fun Monopoly game.

You want me to keep secrets? Ok, tell me your secrets, then. I won't tell.

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
I was forced to play Monopoly before I was old enough, but once I was old enough to enjoy it no one would play with me. The only fun Monopoly game is one in which one player (me) is a traitor who works to get all players to own a monopoly, so that the game is long and miserable and punishing. The goal is to make everyone hate that game as much as I do. That's the only fun Monopoly game.

You want me to keep secrets? Ok, tell me your secrets, then. I won't tell.

I don't think you can make me hate Monopoly. We are in the same boat... no one will play with me, either. :(

Don't tell anyone, but I don't have any secrets. If everyone knew that, they might know how boring I actually am!

Under the carpet?

Nope, try again!