• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What's the problem with back hair?

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
If you can accept chest hair, what's wrong with back hair? I have a rug on my back, myself, and I don't feel bad about it at all. I like my body hair. But I read that most women don't like it and that's it's viewed as unattractive by society.

Why? :shrug:

Just something I'm curious about in a light-hearted way.

Psalm23

If you can accept chest hair, what's wrong with back hair? I have a rug on my back, myself, and I don't feel bad about it at all. I like my body hair. But I read that most women don't like it and that's it's viewed as unattractive by society.

Nothing wrong with any kind of hair from the chest, back, leg, armpit etc.

We Never Know

No Slack

Some hate it, some like it.

I don't have back hair or hardly any chest hair so neither applies to me.

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
The only place I really dislike hair is on the upper lip...

Anywhere else is acceptable.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
I have a small goatee. I can't grow a full beard. Most people have more hair on their chest than I have on my legs lol

What's your ancestry? My husband is the same way. Goatee, and can't grow much else. I think he may have 4 hairs on his chest? Very sparse leg hair; almost no arm hair.

We Never Know

No Slack
What's your ancestry? My husband is the same way. Goatee, and can't grow much else. I think he may have 4 hairs on his chest? Very sparse leg hair; almost no arm hair.

"can't grow much else. I think he may have 4 hairs on his chest? Very sparse leg hair; almost no arm hair."

Exact same here. Cherokee is my ancestry.

Here's my left leg lol

IMG_20220918_222341.jpg

The Sum of Awe

Brought to you by the moment that spacetime began.

Stroke the furry wall :D

Really, I don't know. I just shave where I can and don't worry about what I can't get.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
Ever since chemo about 25 years ago I can grow thick luxurious hair everywhere except on my head. Gigantic mutant hairs can spring up over night in the most unlikely places.

syo

I don't know either. :shrug:

Sand Dancer

Crazy Cat Lady

Society is becoming very trichophobic. Women can't have any hair except on their heads, so now it's also expected of men not to be hairy.

Wildswanderer

Veteran Member

Well I have to admit, women with hairy armpits gross me out... So I guess I can't complain if some women find back hair gross.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
On men or women?

Sorry, I couldn’t resist. :D

Well, I'm not attracted to women at all, so I guess whether they did or didn't have upper lip hair wouldn't matter much... Myself, I hope to one day grow a full beard...

I just don't like mustaches on men. Beards are fine. Body hair's okay. Just no mustaches.

I guess I'm not a fan of the unibrow, either.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
My wife calls me animal. She's not put off with male body hair. Heh....

But dammm... bald head..... God's little joke.

Jainarayan

ॐ नमो भगवते वासुदेवाय
Staff member
Premium Member
Well, I'm not attracted to women at all, so I guess whether they did or didn't have upper lip hair wouldn't matter much... Myself, I hope to one day grow a full beard...

I just don't like mustaches on men. Beards are fine. Body hair's okay. Just no mustaches.

I guess I'm not a fan of the unibrow, either.

Strange as it may seem, as much as I love beards, and have one myself, I also love the bald and clean shaven look. I rocked it myself for many a year. But I have no intentions of ever shaving again. I told my barber once I was thinking about braiding it. He said if I walked into the shop with a braid he himself would cut it off. :D

DA92BFC4-2F60-462B-B36D-AEE63BE94CEA.jpeg

My beard is quite longer now. Not ready to braid, but enough for beard rings.

For some reason I like seeing a man’s clean shaven upper lip. I’m not a fan of just a mustache.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Strange as it may seem, as much as I love beards, and have one myself, I also love the bald and clean shaven look. I rocked it myself for many a year. But I have no intentions of ever shaving again. I told my barber once I was thinking about braiding it. He said if I walked into the shop with a braid he himself would cut it off. :D

View attachment 66763

My beard is quite longer now. Not ready to braid, but enough for beard rings.

For some reason I like seeing a man’s clean shaven upper lip. I’m not a fan of just a mustache.

My husband can't grow a full beard; it just won't happen. He struggles with wanting to let the goatee grow and not wanting to wear a hair net over it at work.

He's gotta keep the hair on his head, though. Well, he doesn't have to, but I told him if he cuts his, I cut mine to match. :D Being as he's not a fan of short hair on women, he feels a bit stuck.

Truth be told, he could cut over a foot(if not two) off before it would match my length(which is much shorter, as my hair won't grow past mid back). I think his is currently is thigh level.

I think the beard braid would be cool... just wear a mask when you go to the barber's shop so he can't see it. :D

Jainarayan

ॐ नमो भगवते वासुदेवाय
Staff member
Premium Member
My husband can't grow a full beard; it just won't happen. He struggles with wanting to let the goatee grow and not wanting to wear a hair net over it at work.

I have to wear a beard net because I work with open food … deli meats, salads, etc. Their rule is if you can pull on it you need a net. But I can take it off when I’m away from the deli dept. My boss keeps a very short goatee but he puts on a net only when QA comes slithering in and skulking about. I occasionally forget to put it on and have gone an hour or so without it. I said to my boss one day “… and you didn’t even notice”. He shrugged. :D