• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

what's the point?

Lloyd

Seeing as how God created me and then dished out a few commandments after that, I don't really see any reasonable alternative to heeding his word.

The Black Whirlwind

yes, some scientists say there is an all-pervading energy field within space or on earth or something.
i have a kind of weird example of how i know the force exists.
one day i thought, "how do i know the force exists?" so i asked, "Force, if you exist, show me by dropping my jade fish onto the ground from my ganesha statuette." so i put my small jade fish on my ganesha statuette on my alter, and left the room for two minutes. i came back after the 2 minutes was up, and it was on the floor, with no provocation, and there had been no wind or tremor, so i knew that the force existed, because it willed the jade fish onto the ground, and no natural force did it.

i call the jade fish my "forcefish", and i keep it in a special place on my alter. thats my proof.