• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

what's the difference between the different denomination of christian churches?

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon
2catagories
those that follow the bible
those that don't
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think what you actually meant to say was "those that interpret the Bible the same way I do and those who don't." Which denominations do you believe follow the Bible? Which ones don't.

Last edited:

universal spirituality

Knowledge is Holy Spirit
All Religions are created to give the individual the means to experience their Divine Nature within. You live in two Realities the Physical where time is measured and the Spiritual which you have always had. The Spiritual is called Knowledge or Holy Spirit, this is the essence of all Religions. When viewed this way all Religions are equal and have their own set of rules, etc..so why should humanity continue to argue which one is right. The right Universal Religion must serve all Worlds, All Races and All Religions. It is within All Being, in the Universe which is called The Greater Community of Worlds.

Viewing Religions this way stops the conflicts of whose is right or wrong, there is no right or wrong relgions for they all have KNowledge/Holy Spirit as the essence within it, Knowledge/Holy Spirit has been hidden in the religions of the world until the time in our Collective Evloution when Humanity must be empowered and the free path to Inner Knowledge is given to a Global Civilzation to awaken, prepare and protect our Race, and World. There is a Vast New Message for the Human family that explains all. it is magnificent! 9300 pages of audio Revelations. Even the process of revelation is explained, finally a new way forward that allows the individual to retain their religions but gain the empowerment of Knowledge. for Steps to Inner Knowledge is for all religions and will enhance yours. It is not here to replace them but to enhance them. The best part is is free, and will resonate deeply in your soul. For you have Knowledge/Holy Spirit within. worth INvestigating.