• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What would Hitler do?

If everyone treated animals like Hitler and slaughter houses were banned as well as animal cruelty:

• The world would be a better place

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • No way! I love animals. They taste delicious!

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • No, I worship bacon and dead chicken. (if your name is Revoltingest, please click here)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Spiderman

Veteran Member

Take into account that Whenever I deal with animals these days, I always ask myself WWHD (what would Hitler do?)

thXBE8I4KU.jpg

"
bb.jpg
Göring was a professed animal lover
and conservationist,[5] who, on instructions from Hitler, committed Germans who violated Nazi animal welfare laws to concentration camps.
Joseph Goebbels described Hitler as a vegetarian whose hatred of the Jewish and Christian religions in large part stemmed from the ethical distinction these faiths drew between the value of humans and the value of other animals; Goebbels also mentions that Hitler planned to ban slaughterhouses in the German Reich .[6]...The current animal welfare laws in Germany are diluted versions of the laws introduced by the Nazis
Animal welfare in Nazi Germany - Wikipedia

At the dinner table Hitler would lament about the torture animals went through at slaughter houses. In Hitler's eyes, being called an "animal" isn't an insult. He liked animals far more than people!

Hitler was mean to people!
bb.jpg
B

But I do think we should treat animals like he did.
tt.jpg
nnnn.jpg
mmm.jpg
mm.jpg
dd.jpg

Attachments

• untitled.png
    untitled.png
    278.7 KB · Views: 0

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Don't hate the messenger.

Some of what I learned about Hitler comes from @Stanyon he showed me a video about Hitler and the dog with no nose. Can you please share that video again? I lost it before watching the whole thing! :p

Are there any other good qualities you see in Der Fuhrer?

Last edited by a moderator:

Spiderman

Veteran Member
BTW, everyone, I worried about losing my pets recently?

They were given to a lady who was ecstatic to have them. She had a great big tank for them, bigger than what I had, so I'm not going to ask for them back.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
I wonder if Hitler had any guilt over how many animals got killed in the nations he conquered or bombed. Not to mention all the animals that got killed when the Russians and allies bombed and invaded Germany.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
I wonder if Hitler had any guilt over how many animals got killed in the nations he conquered or bombed. Not to mention all the animals that got killed when the Russians and allies bombed and invaded Germany.
Not to mention, dogs used by gestapo were trained to be mean and fight.

That is animal cruelty!

Bob the Unbeliever

Interesting subject.

And it does point out a common fallacy: Just because some <insert hated historical figure here> does something, or likes something or supports some cause?

That the cause itself is tainted, or immoral, etc.

I'm sure this has to be a Logical Fallacy, but I cannot remember which it could be-- akin to Shoot The Messenger fallacy, only in reverse?

Okay, according to Thou shalt not commit logical fallacies, this would be a Genetic Fallacy:

You judged something as either good or bad on the basis of where it comes from, or from whom it came.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Interesting subject.

And it does point out a common fallacy: Just because some <insert hated historical figure here> does something, or likes something or supports some cause?

That the cause itself is tainted, or immoral, etc.

I'm sure this has to be a Logical Fallacy, but I cannot remember which it could be-- akin to Shoot The Messenger fallacy, only in reverse?

Okay, according to Thou shalt not commit logical fallacies, this would be a Genetic Fallacy:

You judged something as either good or bad on the basis of where it comes from, or from whom it came.
This thread isn't serious. I never ask myself WWHD. However, if he really loved animals and had a sensitivity about how animals are treated in slaughter houses. That is a quality he shares with Paul McCartney, @stvdv, and many other sensitive compassionate creatures.

It is a good quality to have imo.

godnotgod

Thou art That
If we banned animal slaughter, we would have a huge problem with their overpopulation. Then what do we do about that?

One Zen teacher recounts how, when he studied at one Japanese Zen monastery in the countryside, just a couple miles away from an animal slaughterhouse, dogs would hide under the monastery, somehow knowing they were safe there, as Buddhist monks would not harm them.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Is this thread some kind of speed record for Godwin's Law?
*googles Godwins law*....

....*smiles ear to ear!* :D

Hitler gave you a funny frubal....through my hands of course...His spirit influences us all at times! After Hitler blew his brains out, he accepted Jesus as his lord and savior before getting judged. He's a new man now of course.
bb.jpg

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member

Hitler gave you a funny frubal....through my hands of course...His spirit influences us all at times! After Hitler blew his brains out, he accepted Jesus as his lord and savior before getting judged. He's a new man now of course.
View attachment 23910
Have you seen Hitler on the TV show, Preacher?
He just staged a coup in Hell.
Satan's brains (actually bats) came out of the big hole from The Saint Of All Killers shooting him.
Hitler is large & in charge, & will soon get plum pie....with extra flaky crust.
I like this show.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Have you seen Hitler on the TV show, Preacher?
He just staged a coup in Hell.
Satan's brains (actually bats) came out of the big hole from The Saint Of All Killers shooting him.
Hitler is large & in charge, & will soon get plum pie....with extra flaky crust.
I like this show.
I like how you said "Satan's brains" after I fed you my brain cake on your birthday thread. I think it means something lol

godnotgod

Thou art That

Right, a 'new man' reborn as a cockroach in the gutter.

'All hail der Cockroach Fuhrer!'.....*squish*.....ooops!:eek:.....or not....:D

'After he blew his brains out'?....Sorry...Jesus don't take no mess!:p

Last edited:

godnotgod

Thou art That
Abrahamic faiths don't believe people return as Cockroaches.

Hitler did....LOOK! There he is right now....*Squish*...Got Him good, too! :p

(Ever wonder why some Mexicans like those pointy cowboy boots?

So they can squish roaches when they try to hide in the corners, LOL)