• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What would be evidence that God exists?

CG Didymus

Veteran Member
Oh please…. :rolleyes: The Bible alone is evidence. What is wrong with you atheists? How do you explain the Bible? Is there any other book like it in the world? You talk about evidence and you cannot even see the evidence staring you in the face. Sure, the Bible has problems as it was not written by Messengers of God, but it was the closest to the Word of God that we had until the the Writings of Baha’u’llah came along.
Yes, I can't believe these atheists. The Bible plainly says God created the Universe, the Earth and all living things on the planet in 6 days. And everything was perfect until a talking serpent deceived Eve and talked her into eating forbidden fruit. God had no alternative but to curse everything. Then not long after, there were giants roaming around and everybody was doing evil, so God had no alternative but to flood the Earth and kill every living thing that was on Noah's Ark. Later, Sodom and Gomorrah were so evil that God sent fire and brimstone on them and wiped them out.

And that's just in part of the first book of the Bible. There is so much more evidence of God and how he operates in the rest of the Bible culminating in the risen Savior returning to cast Satan, the devil, and all his demons, and all evil people into a lake of fire. Or... no, not even close?

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
Claims can be demonstrated with evidence and logical arguments. People do so every day.
Religious claims can be demonstrated but they can never be proven to everyone as a fact.......

Demonstrate

to show or make something clear:

These numbers clearly demonstrate the size of the economic problem facing the country.
DEMONSTRATE | definition in the Cambridge English Dictionary

Prove

to establish the existence, truth, or validity of (as by evidence or logic)
Definition of PROVE

For example, how could the claim of Baha'u'llah ever be proven?

Imprisonment and revelation
While in prison, Bahá'u'lláh had a vision of the 'Most Great Spirit' in the form of a heavenly maiden who assured him of his divine mission and promised divine assistance. ... It stands at the heart of Bahá'u'lláh's claim to be the Manifestation of God.Sep 28, 2009
Religions - Bahai: Bahá'u'lláh - BBC

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
Yes, I can't believe these atheists. The Bible plainly says God created the Universe, the Earth and all living things on the planet in 6 days. And everything was perfect until a talking serpent deceived Eve and talked her into eating forbidden fruit. God had no alternative but to curse everything. Then not long after, there were giants roaming around and everybody was doing evil, so God had no alternative but to flood the Earth and kill every living thing that was on Noah's Ark. Later, Sodom and Gomorrah were so evil that God sent fire and brimstone on them and wiped them out.

And that's just in part of the first book of the Bible. There is so much more evidence of God and how he operates in the rest of the Bible culminating in the risen Savior returning to cast Satan, the devil, and all his demons, and all evil people into a lake of fire. Or... no, not even close?
You are so funny CG.... :)
I get your point, and that's why the Revelation of Baha'u'llah is much better evidence that God exists than the Bible.

I rest my case.

CG Didymus

Veteran Member
God cannot interact with us directly because God is Spirit, so that is one reason God sends Messengers to speak to us. They are the Voice of God Himself.
Are messengers human? Can God interact with them directly? "Yes but..." I know they are "special". So God made them specially able to be able to hear his voice, but every other human, he didn't?

Okay, and the reason is because he is spirit. Are angels spirit? Can angels appear in human form and talk to people? Can they talk to anyone, or are they too only able to talk to messengers? If so, does that mean that God sends his messengers, the angels, to talk to his human messengers, the manifestations? If that is so, is God talking directly to the manifestations or is God going through a special spirit messenger, an angel, to communicate to them?

Can any human get "inspired" by God? Like inspired to write a song or poem or paint a picture? Inspired to pray and wait on God for some kind of direction in life? Does God hear the prayers of ordinary people and answer those prayers? Are the answers always only to be found in something a manifestation his written?

Is the Bible true when it says "the Angel of the Lord appeared" to someone? In the Bible there were also the prophets. God communicated to them to tell the people usually what they were doing wrong. Are there prophets like that in other religions? Are there any in the Baha'i Faith that stand up and say, "Thus says the Lord..."? Then what about Seers, Sages and Gurus in Hinduism? Have they been inspired by God to teach others the Truth and guide them on a path to God? Some of them say they are the reincarnation of Krishna. Is that true or are those people liars and frauds? The person that founded Sikhism. Was he inspired by God or spoke with God? Joseph Smith... did an angel appear to him? Or, did he make it all up?

CG Didymus

Veteran Member
The Baha'i Faith has its own system of governance, and only the Baha'is can serve on the Baha'i institutions.
FYI, there is no such thing as a 'Baha'i government' that is going to take over secular government because Baha'is are disallowed from being involved in politics or running for public office. All we can do is vote.

“The Faith which this order serves, safeguards and promotes is … essentially supernatural, supranational, entirely non-political, non-partisan, and diametrically opposed to any policy or school of thought that seeks to exalt any particular race, class or nation. It is free from any form of ecclesiasticism, has neither priesthood nor rituals, and is supported exclusively by voluntary contributions made by its avowed adherents. Though loyal to their respective governments, though imbued with the love of their own country, and anxious to promote at all times, its best interests, the followers of the Bahá’í Faith, nevertheless, viewing mankind as one entity, and profoundly attached to its vital interests, will not hesitate to subordinate every particular interest, be it personal, regional or national, to the over-riding interests of the generality of mankind, knowing full well that in a world of interdependent peoples and nations the advantage of the part is best to be reached by the advantage of the whole, and that no lasting result can be achieved by any of the component parts if the general interests of the entity itself are neglected….”
The Promised Day Is Come, vi - vii
So the government will not be on Baha'u'llah's "shoulders"? He will not rule and reign on the throne of David?

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
I'm just saying its irrelevant to me. So it must just be for your benefit.
For my benefit and for the benefit of everyone who believes what I do.

How are nonbelievers faring with what is going on all over the world, in this country? What hope can they have for the future? I feel sad for them. :(

CG Didymus

Veteran Member
A lot less than goes wrong in modern-day society. ;)
Things go wrong within a religion and without a religion. The Bible is full of stories of the people and the leaders going astray. Has Islam with its Laws created a fair and just society for its people? The Puritans set up their own colony and set the rules and enforced them. How did that turn out? Why did the U.S. separate the religions out of taking control of the government? Did Prohibition create a sober society with less crime? What do expect will happen? A country will have its secular laws non-Baha'i and another "God ordained" set of laws that only apply to Baha'is in that country? Will Baha'is have its own judicial system and police to enforce its own laws? Will God ever rule on Earth and establish peace?

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
So the government will not be on Baha'u'llah's "shoulders"? He will not rule and reign on the throne of David?
It already is and He already is.

Isaiah 9:6-7 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace. Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the Lord of hosts will perform this.

Baha’u’llah set up a system of government and it has already been established among the Baha’is. The institutions of that government are fully operational, but still in their infancy. They will be more developed in the future as the prophecy says (increase in government).

As for the throne David, what does that mean? That means that the Most Great Law has come and God rules..

“The time foreordained unto the peoples and kindreds of the earth is now come. The promises of God, as recorded in the holy Scriptures, have all been fulfilled. Out of Zion hath gone forth the Law of God, and Jerusalem, and the hills and land thereof, are filled with the glory of His Revelation. Gleanings, pp. 12-13

“THE Most Great Law is come, and the Ancient Beauty ruleth upon the throne of David. Thus hath My Pen spoken that which the histories of bygone ages have related. At this time, however, David crieth aloud and saith: ‘O my loving Lord! Do Thou number me with such as have stood steadfast in Thy Cause, O Thou through Whom the faces have been illumined, and the footsteps have slipped!’” Proclamation of Bahá’u’lláh, pp. 89-90

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Self and humans. Living. The concepts of a thesis discussed by the conscious human thinking says O God the stone philosophy for his science conditions, as everyone is the same, a human and owns the same human life in the same natural conditions.

Thinking, talking, reasons, discussions, groups, and group control is a historic story that claims lying and coercing. For group purpose in the self natural human family life.

A theo (God) theology says, O the planet is natural and it does exist. So does every body that exists in space natural. And you human brother or sister want to tell stories about it, for what purpose in reality?

Some say for where I came from....which you would ask as a logical thinker, for what purpose do you want to claim you came from somewhere else for?

Logically. When what you own and how you live is right where you are.

Then the scientist claims I theory about space for machine reactions that have to impose a radiated space to mass to enable it to transform in that radiating space and convert. And then I apply forced and unnatural cooling.

Knowing that a hot irradiating dense state in the past cooled. So we observe the scientist who quotes science for machines and technology.

Then you would be forced to ask that scientist, why do you as the same human that I am try to quote science for your living life? Which is imposed and is aligned to and compared in a science for machine reactions?

Actually, as a true thinker, natural and human. Equal just as the Bible owns a quote....equal in an Immaculate heavenly non burning 12 hour body. To say the only reason you are still alive owns a review of information.

The spatial vacuum he says owns the history of why any hot dense state burning in the past cooled, as space, not cold as an opposite theme acts as a vacuum does.

Water he says in another review of why cooling of heat occurs.

And cold gases as compared to burning hot gases of 12 hours day light.

So quotes as a TEACHING of human survival relativity. The Immaculate spirit is why we are alive. Then the Immaculate heavenly spirit was set alight by the Sun, as another quote.....if the Immaculate did not exist as part of the information we would all be burnt to death.

Then quotes in a teaching so 12 holy day light and 12 night time even balances is a Holy review for why life lives, but radiating, the day light is eventually why life dies. For like the Immaculate burning gases is removing the highest quality of life continuance, cold and cooling.

It was a relative life teaching subject, that owns no string, no theory for a string, for natural history IS NATURAL history and it owns natural discussed information without the discussion owning the statements of its thesis/story telling for life continuance.

Why it was preached. Yet today it is obvious that preaching ability of wisdom is no longer preached correctly. And guess what we already probability in science maths, in technological regain....for it is a chosen male group pattern to own a story that says, and before you get to your own destruction by increasing how much mass is burning due to radiation vacuum removal from the Earth as you destroyed its level of cold radiation fused mass for a reaction in a machine.

The answer as to where the extra radiation comes from in science and technology.

The Earth who you brothers named as the entity God the stone and ONE/first, where machine materials is abstracted from. So the string is identified direct to that God Earth body. As a consciousness and a memory that you use like the rest of us, subliminal aware information quotes....and God owns it. Seeing males as natural humans quoted God was the Earth and the stone.

So even if you quote in science language today not about God reference, you are still referencing it. For it is a part of your own male human scientist, I invented/created themes for human applied sciences my own self.

Hence if you have to teach self, there is only ONE man or male living on Earth who sacrificed their own self, and claim MAN or male is holy in life. Then you told that message to your own human person/self. For survival of human life.

Yet egotism and irradiation of the brain as an effect, self superiority took over and controlled your behaviours. So today you just tell lies about male human quotes, in modern times and historically. If you were deciding to be honest as that human being a human only. Natural first in all ideas before you personally theme to have natural changed.

Which science knows and identifies, my claim in science is to force changes to natural. So then you would ask, so what is that LAW by a group male human science group history, to force unnatural change. I think you would conclude, no I am a breaker of all NATURAL LAWS factually and already quoted the review in my own self teaching advice.

Therefore if your own teaching said the Immaculate spirit is the only reason why you are still living, the night time cold clear gas sky....then it is why you preached that teaching. For day light radiating is the condition of cause that eventually caused the cell to die. For we can only live in a radiating body for as long as we survive living. If you owned and preached common sense like you use to.

CG Didymus

Veteran Member
That is their and your choice CG.

Regards Tony
There's lots of spiritual choices in the world these days. The Baha'i Faith is only one of them. A Christian can easily tell me the same kinds of things you keep telling me... "The choice is yours. Jesus (God in the flesh. The only way to reach God and the Savior of mankind etc.) is waiting for you to just believe and ask him into your heart and let him wash away your sins." And, Christians probably say that to you, a Baha'i... "Turn away from your false beliefs and come to Jesus. He loves you and if you knock, the door will be made open for you."

Lots of choices and what do most of us do? We read about them. Watch what the believers say and do. And, when we see some contradictions or strange beliefs, we decide not to believe. Most all religions can help a person... if the person really commits to believe in the religion. 'Cause most of them are only saying "be a good person and do right", then give a list of "thou shalt" do's and don'ts. Then they say what will happen to you when you die and on and on. And most all religions say and believe in a lot of weird things. And not all that "on and on" stuff makes sense to some people, so they can't commit to it and don't join up and "believe". Sure I have a choice. And it's to keep questioning you and other Baha'is on why you think what you "claim" is the truth.