• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What would be evidence that God exists?

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
So show us the Quran quotes that tell you it's not needed to live by Sharia law.
Sharia law is an unwritten law, people interpretation of those laws are different from person to person.
All of the Quran is the teaching, the sunnah and for me as a sunni 5 of the hadiths are importants.
Then you also have the 5 pillars that is how to practice.

Sharia (/ʃəˈriːə/, Arabic: شريعة‎ [ʃaˈriːʕah]), Islamic law, or redundantly Sharia law, is a religious law forming part of the Islamic tradition.[1][2] It is derived from the religious precepts of Islam, particularly the Quran and the hadith. In Arabic, the term sharīʿah refers to God's immutable divine law and is contrasted with fiqh, which refers to its human scholarly interpretations.[3][4][5] The manner of its application in modern times has been a subject of dispute between Muslim fundamentalists and modernists.[6][1]

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Men as humans taught on behalf of men in statements about God as our father is their consciousness and he had come from the eternal body the same as God had.

God theme thought about only.

God was released into gods fall. Burning of eternal already present mass as god O Multi bodies equalled space opening as eternal burnt and space stopped the consuming of the now evil eternal form.

God the seal he said in science changed the law of the burnt eternal. Stopped it with space causes.

We know we are not that God.

We know eternal released its spirits again into heavens at ground as spirit of earth gods gases had refilled the spatial plane. Spatial plane zero stone face. We are not that God.

Demanifestation of holiness our parents. From eternal via tunnel as God circulating the tunnel shut. How a human was separated.

Status recorded memories.

Science argument is involving men on God earth versus satanist occult cosmic thesis. No earth no presence of any form. In human thinking it means lying.

Always was the argument.

Men of God are not scientists occult they argue biology. Natural presence living on gods earth first. Humans.

Title by my man say so. Man human. Wo man Hu man. Man man man man said so. Theist. A man.

Science said occult + false cross. Confered adding to subtract what they never owned. The mass.

They never owned the cross nor its minus to equate forced zero. Not cold natural space support zero. Ground face zero. God seal.

How the image cross sacrificed above the mount the man science self who equated his own life supported by natural sealed space cold God against self. Introduced by machine status law of consuming.

Man on ground walking with God from human mother as baby human man human attacked.

Reason ground water split.
Flooding rain a science teaching how heavens cooling saved life by gods true holy spirit water.

Natural human with God arguing against occult human.

Stories are first just talking.

Man the scientist used words first to describe how to implement science numbers.

So words heard were numerical stated by man himself as science to produce a strange document that by numbers letters new words said a stated man's confession that he had sacrificed his own life by his science choice. Numbers.

As words were used first.

How it occurred by phenomena itself.

They also argue for earth safety god holiness it's heavens natural life versus creationist evolutionists occult theists.

When you ask what proof first would God own by man's statements stories first.

Creationist evolutionists never said science of God they infer they know what burnt eternal God is as form.

Natural science and medical biology said you lie. The sacrifice of man's life it's proof.

As all things existed. Only the law self consuming was stopped.

You reinvented it against God.

So Satanists use numbers in science claiming holy Satan. Then minus their holy Satan to evil. Was never God.

Their false claim man removed his holy Satan.

Is a true human review.

We can tell stories about life's holiness yet only prove it in phenomena incidences.

We own no science string it is now only a memory from the eternal.

Science Satanists however want the string to the highest burnt eternal body.

Claiming if they understand where we began they would own complete knowledge for total creative removal of all things.

Which is a hole.

Why they study NDE hoping to see father in the tunnel at death.

Ists men listing as men just thinking.

Science in life a theory for a machine taking from natural mass to convert to get.

Never created.

It invented destruction.

Science human expressed is possessed in thesis about how to form a hole in fusion to pass it's mass through to convert it.

Is not cosmic. It is sciences thesis already man expressed about taking burnt eternal into a new conversion to equal a new hole. As God in science is existing in gods earth form.

It's is man's science thesis versus natural mass existing.

In science a tunnel and a channel and a new space hole is the God saviour an asteroid. To channel it to earth by man's machine invention mass via the hole as coldest.

Is not our deceased human father's memories as our God self.

Muffled

Jesus in me
Are you familiar with the fallacy of begging the question?

I believe that is what it is.

The question is how does anything exist. It seems to me that there are only two possibilities; God created things or things developed by accident.

The probability that the immense amount of diversity and interdependency occurred by accident is so low that it only leaves a creator as the most likely cause.

tas8831

The question is how does anything exist. It seems to me that there are only two possibilities; God created things or things developed by accident.
False dichotomy, and a bit of a strawman, too.

By the way - 'begging the question' or 'begs the question' actually means that the person is assuming what they want to prove.
The probability that the immense amount of diversity and interdependency occurred by accident is so low that it only leaves a creator as the most likely cause.
Really?
I am all ears. Let's see your probability calculations. I will be especially interested in what you use as variables, and what values you used for them (with justification). It will be particularly interesting to see if you did any follow-up on this 'creator' - probability of it being the one you wanted it to be, for example.
And if you respond with a link to some creationist website making the same claim, I will ask that your explain why you feel that THOSE variables/calculations are correct.
Thanks!

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
:facepalm:
Great comeback.
Irrelevant, and misplaced, and meaningless, but 'great.'
It might have been irrelevant to your fallacy but it is anything but meaningless because doubting God has far-reaching consequences even if you are unaware of what they are.

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
It certainly is. Interestingly, church-goers generally report higher levels of happiness (bliss) than rationalists.
But that does not mean they are ignorant because there could be other reasons that they are happier.
To say it is because they are ignorant would be committing the fallacy of jumping to conclusions.

rational experiences

Veteran Member

Reasoned by a human motivated to cause change by knowledge it takes a being of higher self status to force lower forms to change.

Yet sciences strings Alchemy first of earth to have machines built to force O one God the planet mass to change again. Twice change.

Your idea. So you compare yourself to a being so infer it as a God. Yet you are just a human deceased consciously advised so.

Born by sex pretending you are first and not a baby why you think you came back from the dead. As first parents human origins are in fact deceased.

Human teachings on God earth were only against our science brother the occult converter rationally.

Eternal as no condition of explanation via mother father memory who came from that body knowingly consciously told me their story. As first humans. Why they existed. Memory told us.

The being unconditional loving made a mistake to investigate variation within its owned presence. Language spirit.

That would emerge out of their surrounds when they communicated to family. Eternal beings.

How change of language via investigation caused unnatural holding as gods owned beginnings O eternal mass of sounds instead of free movement.

Thinning surrounding holding made it burst.

Basic advice as it was not motivated. As why would a higher being want to lose what it existed within?

Idealising that concept as a loving human is not difficult to understand when I personally don't agree with motivated change to harm.

The idea a God is sought by human theists only. Who say they want it to change it.

To my review it is a claim they don't want God to exist at all.

Then they theory holes. Which is a no God present.

Present is where we exist. We don't exist in any hole.