• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What will Satan's last days be like for us?

SilverUploader99

Hi all, first post.

We all know that Satan has been condemned for eternity and that he wants to drag down as many souls as he can before his eternal punishment. Either he knows that his days are numbered or his pride and extraordinary ego is preventing him from knowing so, or something else that is making him think that he'll ultimately win against God (which obviously he won't). I don't know a lot about religion, but I do know that many are saying that when Satan reaches his final days before eternal damnation, he'll behave like a miserable selfish screaming child who can't get his way, throwing a temper tantrum and wants to take down as many others with him.

What will it be like when the Devil reaches his final days before he's thrown into the pit of lava forever, not just here on Earth but everywhere else in the universe? I'm a Roman Catholic by the way too, but I'm highly inexperienced in religion. What do you guys think?

Viker

Häxan
The first paragraph sounds like you're describing a certain loud presidential candidate. I'm almost tempted to buy some golden tennis shoes out of pity.

The "last" days? Glorious.

Satan doesn't want to win. He already has won.

Welcome to the forum. Blessings and good wishes.

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
Hi all, first post.
First off, namaste. Welcome to the community.

We all know that Satan has been condemned for eternity and that he wants to drag down as many souls as he can before his eternal punishment.
No, "we" don't.

It's important to understand that this is a diverse community with people that belong to religions outside of the Catholic, Christian, and Abrahamic paradigm or belonging to no religion at all.

My religion has no Satan or any individual equivalent.

Just helping you to understand your audience. :)

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Satan will undoubtedly have a massive pig on a spit roast at the hog rally surrounded by the Hells Angels at Sturgis.

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
Well, welcome to the forums, SilverUploader99.
Satan will undoubtedly have a massive pig on a spit roast at the hog rally surrounded by the Hells Angels at Sturgis.
How wonderful!
First:
no, we do not all know (or, for that matter, believe) ...​
You mean some know? How did they know? Talked to YHWH, Satan?
I would, if I had some evidence. What I know points to the other direction.

Last edited:

CharmingOwl

I would be so frustrated and disappointed if Satan somehow disappeared. I use his enn and call upon him for various stuff so spiritual tasks would be a lot more difficult with one of the demons no longer around.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Hi all, first post.

Hi, welcome to RF, i hope you enjoy your time here.

What do you guys think?

Not a lot, I don't really do religion. What i do know is the OT misrepresents Satan and gives him a bad name. With only 10 deaths to his name compared with gods millions. And those 10 were at gods command i reckon he's really the good guy.

Kfox

Hi all, first post.

We all know that Satan has been condemned for eternity and that he wants to drag down as many souls as he can before his eternal punishment. Either he knows that his days are numbered or his pride and extraordinary ego is preventing him from knowing so, or something else that is making him think that he'll ultimately win against God (which obviously he won't). I don't know a lot about religion, but I do know that many are saying that when Satan reaches his final days before eternal damnation, he'll behave like a miserable selfish screaming child who can't get his way, throwing a temper tantrum and wants to take down as many others with him.

What will it be like when the Devil reaches his final days before he's thrown into the pit of lava forever, not just here on Earth but everywhere else in the universe? I'm a Roman Catholic by the way too, but I'm highly inexperienced in religion. What do you guys think?
If God had the ability to get rid of Satan, how come he hasn't done it already?

Sargonski

Hi all, first post.

I am just going to assume the assumed premise fallacy in your first sentence was not intentional -- and that you really do believe you know Ha Satan .. and where She ends up at the end of days .. in some pit of torment and suffering .. Jesus unable to redeem his Brother .. from another Mother .. what a shame .. who'se to blame .. and all this over a Name .. A name you do not know.

Look friend .. you come in saying My God is all this and that .. but when asked What God .. Name Please .. you have no answer of any certainty.

So before any further about how you obtained this miraculous knowledge .. of Ha Satan and his Father -- What exactly was the name of this God you think is so Bad Dad .. Gonna beat poor Sataniel up real bad .. and all the "Unbelievers" gonna end up down in the pit of fire with him .. for the cleansing.

Name Please .. need to know which God I am supposed to be admiring.