• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What weird things do you think about at night

snakedoctor

So what are the weird things you think about while laying in bed at night?

Man ain't Martine Croxly from bbc world news on pbs sexy.

I wonder if the wife smells that!

Why are these boogers so big.

oh God I should not have removed them now it really stinks can she smell it

That hurt I guess she smelt it!

where can I wipe this booger

what is my place in the universe.

So what are the weird and funny or what have things you think of?

KatNotKathy

Sometimes when I'm getting ready for bed I realize that I'm about to fall into unconsciousness and it immediately springs me awake.

Smoke

Done here.
All my crazy comes out between midnight and 6 am. On a good night, I might get obsessive about finishing something or figuring something out. On a bad night, my thoughts might slip from one thing to another, compulsive but not focused. On a really good night, I plan trips we can't afford to take and look online at real estate we can't afford to buy. I've learned more about cruise lines and rail lines than I have any right to know, as well as where to find some of the cheapest vacation packages to China and Europe.

But none of that's lying in bed. Once I lie down, I'm out pretty quick.

Vasilisa Jade

Formerly Saint Tigeress
I have had some pretty funny thoughts while trying to go to sleep.

"I wonder if me chasing my bf with a strap-on would make him realize I am serious about him taking over the male financial role in the relationship????"
(He easily could, he's just lazy. I'm not asking for him to move mountains.)

"I wonder where Noah kept the woodpeckers on his ark?"
(That thought always puts me in a good mood.)

"If I could have a sexy time with any God I choose, which one would it be and what would that be like?"

KatNotKathy

"I wonder if me chasing my bf with a strap-on would make him realize I am serious about him taking over the male financial role in the relationship????"

This one is a good idea and you should do it. No matter how it ends, it will be worthwhile.

blackout

Violet.
At night I usually wish I were laying in a bed.

Almost any bed would do.
With a nice SOFT pillow.

I wouldn't be thinking,
I'd be sleeping.
Unless of course there were someone... I liked
in bed next to me.

Still then,
I wouldn't be thinking.
I'd be doing. ;)

Last edited:

snakedoctor

"I wonder where Noah kept the woodpeckers on his ark?"
(That thought always puts me in a good mood.)
/quote]

ROFL!!!!!!

Those are great!

Umm the strap on might yield results you didn't think it would! But as long as its with you only then I guess its cool! And I think you might be the male role for good!:D

enchanted_one1975

Resident Lycanthrope
The things I think of while trying to sleep are no different than what I think of while I am going about my day. That is what sets me apart from the sane people.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member

If he does does that mean you'll take over the female housekeeping role in the relationship (i.e. in the kitchen making him a sandwich)? Sorry, had to ask. ;)

Buttercup

Veteran Member
I got so grossed about about the booger conundrum in the OP that I can't think of how to answer this question. :p

methylatedghosts

Can't brain. Has dumb.
"I wonder how such-and-such is doing. Haven't talked to him in a while."
"Oh damn! Forgot to set my alarm! Oh wait, I'm not working tomorrow. Wait, am I?"

beyond that, it's either fall asleep quick or I go journey with my mind to see where I can go, what I can see

Vasilisa Jade

Formerly Saint Tigeress
If he does does that mean you'll take over the female housekeeping role in the relationship (i.e. in the kitchen making him a sandwich)? Sorry, had to ask. ;)

Of course! That's what I want to do. I don't clean or cook hardly now and neither does he, but I work and make way more money than he does. Basically, I wear the pants AND I control the zipper too. He is supposed to wear the pants, I am supposed to control the zipper. So I have thought that maybe making him my ***** will let him know I am serious about him wearing the pants instead of me. lol.

Although, it might scar him for life and he might never be comfortable naked with a girl again. :rolleyes: