• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What was the forbidden fruit

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Then in conditions human. It wasn't a good idea to name self status of a Jew as Hitler thought you bodily as DNA had as man's body owned the power of God personally.

The type of human insanity that is still expressed today.

IndigoChild5559

Loving God and my neighbor as myself.
One Jewish understanding is it was a grape.
Huh. But grapes don't grow on trees so....

Each kind of tree has its own unique kind of fruit. An apple tree does not bear pears or oranges. In the same respect, the Tree of knowledge of good and evil does not bear apples or pear or oranges, but will bear the fruit of the knowledge of good and evil.

rational experiences

Veteran Member

Each kind of tree has its own unique kind of fruit. An apple tree does not bear pears or oranges. In the same respect, the Tree of knowledge of good and evil does not bear apples or pear or oranges, but will bear the fruit of the knowledge of good and evil.
When a human was living. They named a tree as a tree as the term tree is correct first word is in the nature garden. Truth.

The tree. A tree.

Sophism man's inferred maths is a cunning contrivance of secondary word use lying.

As no garden tree wood is evil. Its branches are a holy tree.

Didn't you quote as an evil.minded man theist thinker of destruction yourself as a natural man. Teach all claims about science lies?

Yes.

As a holy man should not know nor speak of evil.

You owned no reason to.

So you preached wood in the science subject involved lifes owned oxygenation.

So nature supported allowed you to think. Biology only.

Only bio life owned the oxygenation. Not a science thesis was life's lesson.

Owning support of the trees nature oxygenation was just for life living the teaching.

You knew O earths poles iced balanced an apple shaped of O God.

Shape inferred by comparing only.

Same reasons and why the spoken word is first is a real fruit. To compare is what theism does.

You broke by pyramid temple machine causes the earths apple shaped pole that kept life's balances.

You scientist liar introduced evil into humans life by your own choices as you confessed and said I was told not to change the gods state.

But I did.

So earth now owns what science studies as a heavens mantle that is like the body of a man angel.

Only inferred.

We Never Know

No Slack
The forbidden by God fruit is believing a lie is the truth. All people that believe a serpent talked with a woman, eat that fruit. The Adam and Eve story is a fable devised by Abraham to create a new religion to exalt himself so he could be both the Lord over his people that believed him and their God as the voice of his imaginary Lord God Abraham invented to exalt himself..
God is not Lord God. God is the Father of Jesus. Lord God is Abraham and his sons Abraham handed his crown to so they continued in the Lord God narratives to keep themselves on a bloodline throne established by Abrahams lies. Jesus hears the voice of God, this Abraham did not do. Abraham never heard God speak to him because God never did. Abraham is the father of the lie he has a covenant because in reality. none exists.

Is the forbidden fruit sin itself?

Triumph

FREEDOM OF SPEECH
Is the forbidden fruit sin itself?
That is a good guess. I think it is believing a lie is the truth. It is a lie a human can actually become a God. Lies bear results, "fruit" because people
base their actions on what they believe is true. If they believe a lie like being told to kill someone because God wants that person killed then an innocent person can die. God does not vary nor deny his Commandment of thou shall not kill. The Father of Jesus, the Living God, never commanded any person die. The fake Lord God Abraham invented commands people to be killed. The fruit of that lie is people are killed.

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
The Fruit of the Tree of Knowledge was Language. Up till then, man didn't have anything to form opinions with so there was no Good or Evil.

Triumph

FREEDOM OF SPEECH
i believe it is disobedience. It could be any fruit but told not to eat and then eat it, is disobedience.

God is not Lord God. Lord God commands to have no other Gods before him. God is before Lord God. God is presented in Genesis Chapter 1 and is the Father of Jesus, the Living God creator of the universe.
Lord God, the devil, demanding war, human sacrifice for sin and infants to be dashed against rocks, invented by Abraham is presented in Genesis 2 4.
Before the lies of Abraham (the man that invented the fictional characters Adam and Eve and a God he calls Lord God) existed, the Truth existed which is the first human on Earth was not a Hebrew/Jew and God has no covenant with any race especially not a race that exalts Abraham, the devil that demands killing to rule, in disobedience to the command of God not to kill.
Moses even refused to write what "God" gave Moses the 10 commandments. Moses was told by God to write "I AM" gave him the 10 laws but Moses wrote what he wanted to write which was the Lord God, the fake God spawned out of Abrahamic religion that exalted Moses to power allowing Moses to do as he pleased as approved by that fake Lord that in reality does not exist except in the minds of the blind to truth.
Moses even refused to obey the command of God to show the people the 10 Commandments preferring to destroy the tablets, the Words of God, than let people Moses wanted to kill with impunity for not wanting to follow Moses( a proven murderer hiding from justice) see the command from God to Not Kill.
God already knew what the people were doing and wanted the Commandments, laws of God, to be shown to them to lead them with mercy away from false beliefs.
In total disobedience to God, Moses had brother kill brother and friends kill friends until all that were left were people willing to follow Moses to kill for him, out of fear that Moses would kill them if they didn't.

Triumph

FREEDOM OF SPEECH
I believe figs are an aphrodisiac and they were clothed with fig leaves.
Nations are symbolically called different species of trees in the Bible.
Israel is called a fig tree and Lebanon is called a Cedar. Adam and Eve wore fig leaves because they are adorned with the religion Israel invented, their "garment".
Jesus symbolically called a garment, religious beliefs, doctrine.
Jesus taught do not mix the Jewish religion of Lord God and the 613 laws made by Moses with the religion of God and the true laws of God They are completely different religious beliefs worshipping different Gods. Abraham and the sons of Abraham do not worship the God that created them, they worship the Lord God Abraham invented that claims they are the only chosen people of that God.
Matthew 9:16
No man putteth a piece of new cloth unto an old garment, for that which is put in to fill it up taketh from the garment, and the rent is made worse.
Mark 2:21
No man also seweth a piece of new cloth on an old garment: else the new piece that filled it up taketh away from the old, and the rent is made worse."

But Paul intent on exalting Abraham and as a son of Abraham, did exactly that. Paul combined the 2 religions discarding most of what Jesus taught and claiming Paul's blood sacrifice traditions and Mosaic laws are the accepted words of God when they are not.

Jesus did say discard the Hebrew/Jewish religious laws and traditions but to listen and learn from the OT prophets.
God did show those prophets visions of what will happen in the future if Israel does not change their beliefs and understand Abraham is a proven liar not to be believed. God did not choose Abraham above all other men, there is no accepted bloodline rule and there is no covenant for a future kingdom on Earth.

Last edited:
Some claim it was an apple, some claim a fig but from what I understand the bible doesn't mention what it was, its just called the forbidden fruit

Is this an example of not knowing so the blank is filled in by what we think or what it might be.

I wonder how much of the bible is/has been interpreted that way.[/QUOTEI

I agree! There are several thousand variations of version/beliefs in Christianity alone. I consider interpretations one of the factors. Compare: Matthew 7:15; 10:16; 13:19; Acts 20:29; 2 Corinthians 4:4.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Science. I thesis back in time.

Where are you now present...same term owning gift and living?

Thinks.

With the nature gardens presence on earth with my science model a machine. We live breathe oxygen a machine by terms is the dead.

As science isn't cosmic held creation.

He wants. He's been brain changed already. He's the designer man. He already murdered family and is a cruel enslaver to be rich. In fact he is an inhumane liar.

He is both a king high priest of man's science and his lords who all want to be him and are just as evil. Position destroyer.

He says fruit my life sustenance as he wasn't eating meat then grows on trees. Nature supports my life. Natural position. Not science.

Spiritual conscious father said your wisdom about a tree.. a trees life began under the ground mass is advice as good and evil.

Good as God above allowed a tree to own that life. By cooling terms. Ice saviour.

Evil as you're thinking it yourself.

So maths produces calculus that produces designs that produces roots that bring forth patterns like the shapes of living fruits. Sin as sine he claims.

His evil secrets are what he never explained. Sciences fruits were some patterns from his maths roots. Not any tree.

Yet the inference was to remove the nature's garden where it was rooted by burning it out past being wood. Right under the ground where biology began existing.

As he theoried stone a greater power and a huge energy that burnt combusted wood in the garden.

The living eviction as caused by man The lying satanist scientist.

Is the topic evil men.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
No. The forbidden fruit is a unique fruit of a unique tree. It is the fruit of the knowledge of good and evil, no more, no less.
No.

Science wants to know how they originally theoried for pyramid science to copy it in the collider.

Not pyramid science is your first answer.

There is no secret in science a second answer.

Real fruit is seen first by a human as is all trees. Nature not good or evil just natural. You ignore that father's man advice.

You themed trees roots under the ground first position.

Science hadn't yet been practiced. You are first just the theist.

It's why you infer calculus to roots and sin..sines.

You were told a sine has a symbolic fruit shape. So any fruit sine is forbidden to practice as nature owned fruit not science.

Is the direct human advice.

Evil was thesis a calculus science.

You seem to think you are missing scientific advice as you are. You aren't practicing the same science by science terms only. Your choice.

Sedim Haba

Outa here... bye-bye!

You ever see a grape vine in person? It's trunk is wood. Yes, it's considered a vine now, but how about back in the garden? Could it not be that the tree suffered a similar fate as the serpent? Changed and diminished? Do you not even question why the sages said it was the grape?

IndigoChild5559

Loving God and my neighbor as myself.
You ever see a grape vine in person? It's trunk is wood. Yes, it's considered a vine now, but how about back in the garden? Could it not be that the tree suffered a similar fate as the serpent? Changed and diminished? Do you not even question why the sages said it was the grape?
No, I don't.