• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What they think I do meme - An actual one about your profession!

Caladan

Agnostic Pantheist
After having an overdose of all the mind-numbing 'What my alter ego thinks I do'... I have decided to caption a more genuine 'Archaeologist - what they think I do' meme using actual photos from the last couple of years or so of my life.
I challenge all my fellow members, whether they are working, students, unemployed, retired, or on vacation to do same. Together we may redeem the injustice, and prove that our routine is in fact busier than taking out Nazis while salvaging sacred Hebrew artifacts, or fighting a Chinese crime syndicate in order to save the world from opening Pandora's Box (again).
JOIN AND DO THE SAME IF YOU ARE TIRED LIKE IN MY CASE TO BE COMPARED TO A PIXEL-POWERED ENGLISH CHICK WHO TAKES TWO HANDGUNS WITH HER TO THE FIELD!

ArchaeologistwhatIdo_zps670e21e2.jpg

Last edited:

StarryNightshade

Spiritually confused Jew
Premium Member
I can't find one for a retail worker, but imagine one with customers making stupid jokes about how items without price tags should be free, customers who are jerks because if minor inconveniences, and a worker with a face that no amount of apathy can describe.

And there you have an average work day for me. :thud:

Caladan

Agnostic Pantheist
I can't find one for a retail worker, but imagine one with customers making stupid jokes about how items without price tags should be free, customers who are jerks because if minor inconveniences, and a worker with a face that no amount of apathy can describe.

And there you have an average work day for me. :thud:
Befor going into archaeology my wife used to be a retail operations manager of a French brand who was responsible for the UK and Ireland region, so I have some idea :D. In fact most of the spicy stories involve celebrity customers, one in particular involved one who's on Revoltingest's photo...
I know enough about retail to realize you can make one hell of your own meme :p

And a reminder: This thread is a creat your own meme about your life. Even if you are a college student it could turn out hilarious (perhaps especially if you are one). So please ONLY your own self created meme in which you used your own photos. There is no point copy-pasting random ones from the web which is what this thread tries to defeat in the first place.

Last edited: