• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What The Hell Am I?!

SageTree

Spiritual Friend
Premium Member
It is easy for eastern religions but not so much with Abrahamic ones.

I think if one were to look into the Mystic paths in Abrahamic thought, they'd find a lot of room for them to express this Individuality (Unique experiences with the Divine),
but also to actualize their Person (True Nature/Self).

Without getting too wordy right away to explain this...

I believe that through opening up Individually to what is experienced during one's meditating on the Divine and through Honest, Ego-less Submission to the Divine in that experience,
we grow in the Understanding of our True-Self, into the Ways of the Divine and Who we were created to Be...

Obstacles become stepping stones.
Holes in the construct of who we are become windows to see our True-Self.

Through that process clarity in Discernment ,between Divine Will and Will of the Heart, deepens.
Our will, becomes better attuned and a conduit for the Divine Will.

Mainstream Abrahamic traditions, which we hear about most often, just so happen to not make the so-called 'fringes' well known.

But, it's my belief that these 'fringes' are perhaps the Heart and Breath of the traditions themselves.

:namaste