• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What Superheroine are you?

Draka

Wonder Woman
Oh Yeah! Me likes! Buffy rocks! :cool:

You Are Buffy the Vampire Slayer
buffy.jpg

"We saved the world. I say we have to party."
What Superheroine Are You?
http://ynr.blogthings.com/whatsuperheroineareyouquiz/

Draka

Wonder Woman
Does this mean I get my choice of Angel or Spike for my boytoy? I choose Spike! Yummy :D

dawny0826

Mother Heathen
Draka said:
Does this mean I get my choice of Angel or Spike for my boytoy? I choose Spike! Yummy :D

I'm with you on Spike!:drool:

Hee hee...wasn't Trinity with Neo?

That's funny.:D

Draka

Wonder Woman
Catwoman was villian and heroine at the same time. The whole thing with her was that she had the ability to choose where she fell on the scale on a case by case basis. That's what's so cool about her.

Draka

Wonder Woman
dawny0826 said:
I'm with you on Spike!:drool:

Hee hee...wasn't Trinity with Neo?

That's funny.:D

Yeah, you get a little face time with Keanu. No reason to complain about that one.;)

MaddLlama

Obstructor of justice
Draka said:
Catwoman was villian and heroine at the same time. The whole thing with her was that she had the ability to choose where she fell on the scale on a case by case basis. That's what's so cool about her.

Well, not a heroine in the context of the movie with Halle Berry I mean. I liked her much better in the comics/cartoon where she was more rockin' the grey area.

M

Majikthise

I am the coolest of all superheroines.....

MANWOMAN!!!!!!!!

mr.guy

crapsack
This quiz sucks. I tried as best i could to answer as i believe 'wonder woman' would, and i still got buffy.