• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What superhero are you?

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
You are Hulk
You are a wanderer with
amazing strength.

Hulk
100%
The Flash
85%
Robin
75%
Supergirl
70%
Wonder Woman
70%
Spider-Man
70%
Iron Man
65%
Superman
60%
Batman
50%
Catwoman
50%
Green Lantern
25%

Wirey

Fartist
Hulk85%Iron Man85%The Flash75%Spider-Man65%Green Lantern65%Batman60%Superman50%Robin45%Supergirl30%Catwoman30%Wonder Woman25%

That 25% Wonder Woman is freaking me out!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Hulk85%Iron Man85%The Flash75%Spider-Man65%Green Lantern65%Batman60%Superman50%Robin45%Supergirl30%Catwoman30%Wonder Woman25%
That 25% Wonder Woman is freaking me out!
Did you answer "Yes' to the question....
Do you ever twirl around to convert your plain pantsuit into ultra tight bra & panties?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I am the green lantern, but I don't know what being the green lantern entails....
According to Marvel's recent revelations, it means that you're male & gay.
Well, either that or you like jewelry (rings), outlandish tight costumes & show tunes.

Penumbra

Veteran Member
Premium Member
According to Marvel's recent revelations, it means that you're male & gay.
Well, either that or you like jewelry (rings), outlandish tight costumes & show tunes.
In the Justice League tv show, one of the main characters was John Stewart, one of the Green Lanterns. Whenever I think of Green Lanterns, I think of him, not the Ryan Reynolds stuff.

green_lantern_john_stewart.jpg

He was a highly rational former marine and total beast in a fight.

And he was tough enough to date Hawk Girl:

rthrthtr.jpg

Penumbra

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Mainly the movie was lame, not the character.

Marvel has been spamming out super hero movies like crazy while DC has released fewer of them in recent years, but GL was an odd one where DC kind of dropped the ball, so it's not surprising that one would mistake GL for a Marvel character with all this Marvel content currently happening.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
His superpower is a magic ring someone gave him.
Being gay is his most interesting trait. Meh.....

Penumbra

Veteran Member
Premium Member
His superpower is a magic ring someone gave him.
Being gay is his most interesting trait. Meh.....
-Only one of the green lantern characters is gay. There are several members of Green Lantern Cops, like Hal Jordan (recently depicted by Ryan Reynolds) or John Stewart.

-The magic ring is dependent on their will. They are chosen for their upright character, and their ability to wield their ring is based on their own ingenuity and strength of will. So their rings are typically far less effective when wielded by someone else. Some story arcs like with John Stewart in the Justice League show, explored his identity during times when he lost his ring temporarily, and whether he was a hero or not without it (with the answer usually depicted as "yes"). Furthermore, it could be argued that most superheroes were "given" their powers through some form of chance or biology. Superman didn't earn his powers; he just has them. Batman inherited billions of dollars and a genius intellect. Wonder woman was born on an island of Amazons, and given magical tools as well. Martian Manhunter has his powers because he's from Mars, of a different biology. In Marvel, Thor is basically an alien who is given his power by Odin, and Hulk has no choice but to have his mutation. Iron man was born with a genius intellect that he inherited from his father.

So they were all given their powers, basically. Green lanterns are chosen for their character by the Guardians of the Universe to be given rings for doing good!

:sarcastic

The Sum of Awe

Brought to you by the moment that spacetime began.
You are Iron Man
Inventor. Businessman. Genius.

Iron Man
75%
Hulk
60%
Green Lantern
60%
The Flash
55%
Wonder Woman
53%
Batman
50%
Catwoman
50%
Supergirl
48%
Superman
40%
Robin
33%
Spider-Man
30%

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Some back stories are just more interesting, eg, Wolverine, Spiderman, Darkman, Magneto, Iron Man.
But of course, not all Marvel characters are so inspired, eg, Thor, Captain America.
But other than Batman, DC guys & gals share the super power of inducing sleep.

The Sum of Awe

Brought to you by the moment that spacetime began.
I'll be honest I don't really like DC or Marvel, although a few heroes from each are pretty cool. Such as the Batman from DC, and the DareDevil, Punisher, Spiderman, and a few others from Marvel.

But I really prefer my heroes not to be superpowered or if they are, not too much.

I've always been a fan of Dark Horse myself, sadly they're not too famous except for HellBoy.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Some of my favorite superhero themed heroes & villains are from The Venture Brothers.
All are fundamentally flawed in such a way that they're almost completely feckless. In fact,
the them of the show is failure.